I stare at my reflection in the mirror. It’s not horrible by any means. It’s just not what I want. At 29 years of age, I have always felt like I’ve been in the wrong body. I look at my pale white skin and moan. This isn’t who I’m meant to be, I just felt it. I shrug to myself. My boyfriend wanted me to send him a pic of myself. I hold up my phone to the mirror without smiling and take one shot. I try to look thuggish, because I have a thing for brown skin boys who rarely smile. “Ok. Here goes nothing.” I use my pointer finger to click the button on the phone…
The next thing I know, I’m not in my home’s bathroom anymore. My body is posed differently. As I look at the picture on the phone, I gasp “Fuuuuuuk!” as I almost drop my phone on the sink. I look in the mirror, and this handsome brown-skinned kid, probably no more than 18, is looking back at me. “What the hell just happened?” I ask no one in particular. I examine my body by putting my hand out in front of me. Brown skin, nice forearms. I must lift. I look into the mirror and make eye contact with the new me. “Dayum son… I’m handsome.” I like the sound of my new voice. I turn my head from side to side to check out the earrings. I flare my nostrils and run a finger around my thicker eyebrows. My face was perfect… and damn! I knew how to dress too. I noticed how my snapback matched my shirt. I looked down and noticed a nice pair of form fitting jeans and some baby blue Nikes on my feet.
I was so damn stimulated – my cock grew. Just as I was having fun feeling the new me some kid came into the bathroom. “Jonny, come on man! You said you’d take one pic and we’d bounce.”
“Yea son, hold on.” Did I just say that? This definitely wasn’t the old me talking. I pick up my – or Jonny’s phone- and hold out a hang loose sign with my free hand. I pose with my eyes down towards the pic on the phone’s screen and let out a sigh as I click the button.
Suddenly, I’m back in my home. In my bathroom in my old body. I don’t like it. Shit. Gotta find some way to get dat brown ass back...
-------------------------------------------------------------
What do u all think should happen to dis white boy? Does he get to be in his new body and explore? Does he go through different brown boys? Ideas for Part 2?
-------------------------------------------------------------
What do u all think should happen to dis white boy? Does he get to be in his new body and explore? Does he go through different brown boys? Ideas for Part 2?
Definitely one of the hottest concepts I've seen in a long time! I'd love to see him slowly start to lose him self to the new Jonny persona if he figures out how to switch back, but hav'in him switch into a bunch a different brown boys would be crazy hot too!
ReplyDeleteI like the whole becomes addicted to Jonny persona and eventually turns into Jonny altogether idea
ReplyDeleteGreat story Slick, can't wait for the next in the series.
ReplyDeleteInteresting story. I would let him explore Jonny, maybe even use him as his home base that he comes back to if and when he tries other bodies out.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the continuation. Great story.
ReplyDeletedamn ! you are really good ! keep working ! well done ! i love it
ReplyDelete