Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Where There’s a Wil

What am I doing here? I am going to get caught for sure. I am about to knock on the door of a house by the beach, one where an actor I admire from afar lives. I’ve had a crush on this guy from the first time I saw him on the big screen. My obsession only grew when he appeared on TV a few years later. I watched him grow into a very handsome young man, one I was determined to have for myself; but how?

Who, you might ask, is the object of my unbridled desire? Who could stir a passion so strong that I am determined to risk life and limb to be near him? Only one person has ever driven me this far beyond reason before: Wil Wheaton.

wilwheaton

I’ve never thought I would be attempting something like this. Only two days ago I had gone to a carnival that had come to town. Somehow I was compelled towards a small nondescript tent that stood away from the crowd until finally I stood before the entrance. My curiosity got the better of me and I donned my bravest demeanor as I entered.

Inside the tent seemed much larger than it had appeared from outside. Right on cue an old gentlemen came from seemingly nowhere. I dare say I had all I could do to stop myself from laughing. He fit the stereotypical wizard role so well: the long robe with all manner of arcane symbols, a long white beard, the pointed but rather floppy conical shaped hat, and a weathered face as if he had seen many centuries of life. He bade me sit at a nearby table while he sat opposite me.

“Good day, young man.” To him I suppose anybody under 300 would be young. “I see you have a secret desire, one you do not fully comprehend yourself just yet. I can help you achieve your wish if you are willing to risk everything.”

What was he talking about? How could he possibly know anything about my secret desires and wishes? Before I could answer he continued.

“You seek to be close to another young man. You can attain that closeness in ways you have never imagined if you dare take the chance.” Now he was really freaking me out. How could he be aware of my fantasy to be near Wil?

He produced a bottle from the impossibly long sleeve of his robe. I was held spellbound watching the liquid glow as it continually morphed from a deep emerald green to a magnificent azure blue and back again.

“Take this vial. Go to the young man you desire to be near and get him to drink the contents. You will know what to do.” He arose and before I could say any word to him he had disappeared as though he had never been there. I would have believed it all a dream except in the middle of the table was the small bottle with the glowing liquid. I quickly grabbed the bottle and bolted from the tent, totally freaked out.

When I arrived back at my apartment I sat the bottle on the table, pondering the old man’s words and what they could possibly mean. Even if I did believe what he had said, how was I going to get Wil to drink the liquid? That was when I devised my plan.

So here I am at Wil’s house by the beach. It is time to make my move as he is alone tonight. I knock on his door and when he answers I tell him I am working on a new computer program he might like. Being the geek he is he cordially invites me in, no hesitation in the least. He offers me a drink and the two of us sit talking for a while before he excuses himself to go to the bathroom. My chance has arrived. I pour the glowing liquid into his glass, watching it blend perfectly into the contents within. I try to retain my composure as he finishes his drink. I can only sit here and wait to see what happens next. I hope the wizard knows his stuff and I can be close to Wil.

Suddenly Wil lurches forward, barely missing the table as he falls to the floor. Something is happening to his body. His breathing is becoming shallow. What have I done to him? I didn’t want to kill him. This can’t be happening. I rush over to him only to find he has stopped breathing entirely. I touch his body hoping beyond hope that he will revive any second. Oh my God! His body caves in on itself as though he is completely hollow. What do I do now? Think guy. The wizard said I would know what to do. Then it comes to me: Wil is now an empty shell - a body suit. I had read about such things on fictional blogs but never believed they could actually be real. Yet here I am with a Wil Wheaton body suit. I could become Wil Wheaton! I certainly couldn’t get any closer to him than that!

With a little bit of effort I move him away from the table so he is lying flat on the floor. I proceed to undress him until he is completely naked in all his youthful glory. Whoever would guess that a nice masculine body was hidden beneath the nerdy exterior? I tear my eyes away from my future home as I undress myself. If I remember correctly, one gains access by stretching the mouth wide open and then stepping inside. I might as well give that a go.

I crumple the suit into a pile so I can easily step inside. I begin to open Wil’s mouth, wider and wider until finally it will stretch no further. Tentatively I place one foot into the gaping abyss. The suit feels warm and moist as my foot slides into the corresponding foot. I follow with my other foot then begin to pull the suit upwards until it completely covers my legs to my groin. My cock and balls now need to be placed into the sheath that was once Wil’s genitals. How strange to think of putting my cock into someone else’s most private possession. With a bit of effort I slip my genitals into the suit, my new cock immediately coming to attention. The surge of a young man’s sexual energy is intoxicating and I am finding it hard to concentrate but I must if I am to get the rest of the suit on. I push my arms into Wil’s arms, feeling my torso being sucked into the suit. I have no idea where my excess body mass has gone but I now have Wil’s slim physique. There will be no going back once I pull his head over my own. I will be Wil completely. Forgive me Wil. This is not what I intended. Without further hesitation I tug his head on. Everything goes black as I struggle for air until finally I can breathe once more. I open my eyes, looking upon the world for the first time through Wil’s eyes. What a rush!

Memories are starting to filter into my consciousness as I look down upon the body I now possess – Wil’s memories. I am still me but I have access to all things Wil. My youthful hormones flood my brain forcing me to find relief for my throbbing member. My body erupts in erotic euphoria as I begin to stroke my engorged cock until finally I come hard and long. What ecstasy! What exquisite release! Our two sexual natures have combined, bringing the dawning realization that I am now bisexual!

I need to get myself cleaned up so I head to the bathroom to get myself a shower. I know where everything is in the house - amazing. As I flip on the light in the bath I see myself reflected in the mirror. Wil’s handsome young face and tight body stare back at me. I have to calm down or I am going to have to pleasure myself once again. Well, I am going to take a shower anyways…..

I hop in the shower, letting the warm water cascade down my new form. I run my hands along each crevice of my body as I make my way down to my manhood. I have no trouble ejaculating once more as I feel the sensual pleasure release brings me. I may be a nerd now but I am one hot horny nerd. I clean myself up and towel myself dry after stepping out of the shower. I once again pause to gaze upon my reflection, still not quite believing I am really my object of desire. I am so in love with myself!

I dress myself in a black pullover sweater over soft grey pants. The feel of the pants rubbing against my unrestrained cock threatens to arouse me yet once again but I am able to control myself this time.

wheaton92709

The sand is warm beneath my feet as I leave the sanctity of my home. A young man is strolling alone not far away on the otherwise deserted beach. I expect to do nothing further than to greet him in a friendly manner but as I near him I find myself attracted to him. I look into this stranger’s eyes, wondering if he is feeling any attraction to me. It did not take me long to find out.

The moonlight on the carpet of sand provides a soft ambience for our tryst. He gets down on his knees in front of me as though worshiping my body as a god and slowly starts to unzip my pants. My cock does not need much persuasion to come to full head and soon he is bobbing up and down on my monster. Once again bliss overtakes me. I come over and over as he swallows each drop of my seed. I turn him over and begin to rim his beautiful ass, getting my body ready to penetrate a man for the first time. From the look I can see on his face he is completely enraptured. I wonder if he knows he is being ravaged by Wil Wheaton.

I don’t know what fate may have in store for us. This may be a one night encounter or it may lead to a lasting relationship. Whatever tomorrow brings tonight is ours and as we stroll back to my house for some more fun I know I am going to love being Wil.

2 comments :

  1. Even though I am not much into body suits the story is very good. Also, I like Bill's choice, Wil Wheaton in his youth rather than he is now as an adult, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Bill :)

    ReplyDelete