6th July, 2013 - Pic. 3
Getting Back At Larry
Part 1 - Suiting Up
![]() |
| Arlene, Larry, and Alice |
"Please, Travis? We need you there for moral support. Please?" Alice begged me late one Friday afternoon at work.
"But Larry is such a douchebag," I replied. "You know how much I hate him, and I thought you all did too!" I retorted.
"We do!" she said. "That's why we're doing this. We want payback on that asswipe! We really need you to be there for us though. I mean ok, so you're the only one of us he didn't sleep with..."
"Well duh," I said.
"But if you were a woman he would've roped you in too. You can't deny it."
"Yeah, yeah, ok. We were all drooling over him. But I still can't believe all three of you were sleeping with him at the same time and never told each other. Worse than that, you never told *me*! How could you keep something this juicy from me! I'm your work husband. I'm supposed to know these things!" I pouted.
"Well your poor work wives didn't want to make the others jealous for having snagged such a hot, hunky man. Including you, mister. You probably would have been more jealous than Donna or Arlene," she countered.
I sighed. "Yeah. I know. I'm awful, aren't I? I would've gotten jealous that you slept with a hunk I could never have. Hell, I *am* jealous. Still. Bah!"
"Travis, come on, please? Besides, you'll be asking for a blow by blow on Monday anyway. This way you'll have a ringside seat! And," and she inserted a pause for dramatic effect, "we've got a surprise for you too, as a reward for helping us out!" She grinned slyly.
"Well, hell. Fine. I'll be there," I said as I gave in to the inevitable.
![]() |
| Travis |
I chuckled. "I know. And as an apology for grumping, I won't even pester you about what the surprise is."
"Ooooo you're gonna *love* it!" she exclaimed. "Just you wait!" She clapped her hands gleefully, tossed her hair, and headed back to her desk to finish out the day.
***********
I pulled up in front of Alice's house on Saturday afternoon wondering what was in store for me. More to the point, I was wondering what was in store for Larry. Knowing how pissed off Alice, Arlene, and Donna were, it wouldn't be anything good for Larry. Did he suspect what he would be walking into? I doubted it. He was so oblivious to anyone but himself that he was probably clueless as to how much vindictive energy was being directed his way by his jilted trio, or if he knew, he didn't care.
Alice greeted me at the door with a squeal of delight, a smile, and a big hug.
"Oh Travis, thank you so much for being here! We wouldn't be able to pull this off without you!" she exclaimed.
"Wait, what? I thought I was just here for moral support," I said suspiciously.
"Well, it'll be a little more than that, but that's part of the surprise. And I absolutely guarantee you won't be complaining once we show you what your part in this will be. Trust me, dear heart. Have I ever steered you wrong?"
"What about that blind date you set me up on last April? You remember what a disaster *that* w..."
"Ok, ok," she said, cutting me off. "Aside from that *one* teeny lapse in judgment, have I ever steered you wrong?"
"Weellll... no," I admitted reluctantly. "So what's the surprise then? And what's my part?"
"We'll have to wait until Larry gets here and we spring a surprise on him. Then it'll be your turn."
"Ok, fine then," I said a bit testily. I gave an exaggerated sigh as we went on into Alice's house, and she shut the door behind us.
"Hey, Alice said you promised not to grump," said Arlene as we entered the living room.
"Sorry," I said. "You know I hate not knowing what's going on, but I promised to behave, and so I shall henceforth." I nodded for emphasis.
I heard the sliding glass door at the back of the house open, and we all turned towards the sound.
![]() |
| Donna |
"How could I let my work wives down," I said as I smiled back at her.
"Ok," said Alice, "he should be here any minute. Arlene, are the drinks ready in the kitchen?"
"Yes indeedy," Arlene replied brightly.
"Great," said Alice. "Travis, you'll need to hide in my bedroom until we've had our little bit of fun with Larry, then you can come on out and we'll show you what your part is." With that she yanked my arm and pulled me down the short hallway into her room.
"Sit over here by the window and you can watch through the blinds. Be careful not to let him see you though. We don't want to tip our hand too early."
"Hand? What hand? What are you going to do?" I asked.
"Let's just crack the window here a little bit so you can hear too," she said and did so. "There. Now just sit back and enjoy."
I was about to try and get more information out of her, but at that moment the doorbell rang.
"Oop! He's here! It's showtime!" She gave me a saucy grin and a wink, then whirled and ran to get the front door.
I heard the door open, and the conversation drifted into the bedroom from the front hall.
"Hi, Larry," said Alice. "Thanks for coming."
"Hey babe," Larry the douchebag said in his smooth baritone. His voice instantly cued my mental gallery of stolen glimpses from the office, and my cock stirred a bit. Shit. Why'd he have to be so damned sexy? "You said you wanted to propose an arrangement to our mutual benefit," he went on with lecherous intent dripping from every syllable. I could almost see the leer on his face. "Let's head to the bedroom and we can get arranged to your heart's content."
"But Larry, we have a surprise for you waiting in the backyard!" said Arlene, making her presence known.
"Arlene?" asked Larry suspiciously. "What are you doing here? What is this?"
"This is an apology, Larry," chimed in Donna. "We're so truly sorry for what happened. We want to make it up to you. Please come outside with us. Please?" The pleading tone in her voice told me she was doing her sad-eyed, pouty face.
"Make it up to me?" asked Larry. "What do you mean? How?"
"Come with us," said Arlene, "and all shall be revealed."
"Yes, *all* shall be revealed." agreed Alice.
I could hear a slight snort from Donna. I could tell from the sound that she was trying desperately not to laugh.
"Well, ok. But this had better be good for me to have given up my Saturday afternoon." He was trying to sound dismissive, but knowing how Larry operated, he had to have been hooked already. Alone with three apologetic women in a private backyard? How could he pass up the tantalizing possibilities?
I could hear the sliding glass door open again, and the little group headed through it and out to the backyard, with one member of the party detouring to the kitchen for the drinks, then following the rest of them outside.
As they stepped out onto the grass, they finally entered my blinds-slatted field of vision, and I finally got a chance to really stare at and examine Larry instead of grabbing constant furtive glances the way I had to do at work. He had a full, dark head of hair that begged you to touch it; thick, expressive eyebrows above blue eyes that called you to come drown in them; dimpled cheeks and a strong nose and chin framing a mouth that quirked into a smirk letting you know that he was going to make you his bitch and you were going to love it; and all of this sitting atop a fit, muscled body that you longed to caress in those few moments before he captured you in his arms and took you. From head to toe, his body exuded confidence and masculine sexuality just by its sheer existence. Damnation but Larry was a fine specimen. Too bad he knew it all too well.
"So what's this arrangement?" Larry asked Alice. "And what's the surprise?" he continued, turning to Arlene.
"Well, it's like this," said Alice. "You know we were all pretty upset when we found out that you were sleeping with all three of us, and we each said some pretty nasty things to you. We also said some pretty nasty things to each other, and it almost destroyed our friendships. It hurt." She made this last statement with a sad tone and a slight quiver in her voice, as if she was about to cry.
Arlene stepped over and gave Alice a quick hug. "We talked it all out though," said Arlene. "We didn't want to lose our best friends, but we also realized that despite everything, we all still wanted you."
Donna had been the one to get the drinks, and she put the tray down on the patio table and stepped closer to Larry. "Yes, Larry. We still want you," Donna said. "*I* want you." She reached out and ran a finger down Larry's jawline from his ear to his chin.
"I want you." "I want you." Arlene and Alice overlapped each other as they spoke their words of longing and moved to either side of Larry to caress his shoulders and upper arms.
I had a perfect side view from my hidden position, and I could tell that not only was his package bigger than I thought it was now that I could see it in something more revealing than work clothes, but that it was on its way to getting even bigger.
"I want you all too," said Larry. "You know the only reason I did what I did was because you're all so incredible I just couldn't choose." I seethed a bit at how easy it as for him to make his bullshit sound so sincere.
"*You're* the incredible one," murmured Donna, and she caressed his pec, stroking his nipple with her thumb through the tight cloth of his white muscle shirt.
"That's why we decided we wanted you any way we could get you, even if we have to share," cooed Alice into his ear.
"Are you girls saying what I think you're saying?" asked Larry as his cocky smirk started to grow into a grin.
"Yes, Larry," said Arlene said in a breathy voice I recognized as her self-styled "Marilyn Monroe" voice, "you can have us all, any time you want us."
"And what better way to initiate our arrangement than by you taking all three of us together, hm, lover boy?" asked Donna, and she gave him a quick peck on the lips.
I was blown away by the show they were putting on for Larry. Knowing the hatred and revulsion they each had for him, they were giving the performances of their lives.
"But first," chimed in Alice perkily, breaking the mood a little, "we want one little thing from you in return."
"What's that?" asked Larry with a grin, completely enthralled now by what was going on. He was the center of attention for three beautiful women, and he was loving it.
"We want to unwrap our present," said Donna.
"Your present?"
"*You*, silly," said Arlene, giggling.
"Huh?" Larry was proving to be slower on the uptake than usual. I guessed that since he usually let his body do the talking, his mouth didn't get much practice.
Rather than explaining further, the girls just dove in and went to work. Donna knelt down to take off Larry's shoes and socks, while Arlene started tugging his shirt up his abs. Larry started to go for his shorts, but Arlene swatted his hands away.
"No, no, no," Arlene said. "Let us take care of you. Now lift up those gorgeous arms!" Larry complied with an ever-widening grin as Arlene pulled his shirt up and off his body, revealing his sculpted torso. I was starting to get heated up watching all of this, and my cock began to harden in earnest. The illicit thrill of watching this unbeknownst to Larry was such an unexpected turn on. Who knew I had a streak of voyeurism in me?
"We have a special drink for you in celebration, too," said Alice as she came over with one of the beer-looking drinks.
"Beer is special?" chuckled Larry.
"Oh, *this* beer is. Just wait 'til you try it! Here!" she said excitedly, handing Larry the cup. He took the cup from Alice, gave a slight shrug, and took a sip. His eyebrows flew up in surprise.
"Damn, that's good!" he exclaimed, and in moments he had chugged down the whole cup.
"See? I told you! Let me get you another one."
As Alice went to grab a second cup for Larry, Donna finished with his shoes and socks, then with one swift motion yanked his running shorts and underwear down to his ankles, finally revealing to me for the first time what the girls had already seen. He had softened a little as the mood had shifted somewhat from sensual to playful, but he had a prodigious set of genitalia. His cock was long, thick, and cut, and his balls were large and low-hanging. I was fully hard now, and I could feel a wet spot starting to form where the end of my own cock lay trapped in my pants.
Larry stumbled a bit as he stepped out of his shorts, now fully naked. He seemed a tad off-kilter in his coordination all of a sudden, and his eyes blinked slowly a couple of times.
"Whooo-ee! That stuff sneaks up on you fast!" said Larry.
"That's why it's special!" said Alice. "Here. Have another."
Larry didn't have to be asked twice, and downed the second cup almost as quickly as he had the first. I could tell that the effect on him was almost instantaneous. Between one moment and the next, he was wobbly on his feet just standing in place.
"Wait!" cried Donna. "Let's get a few pics before he drinks the last cup."
Alice pulled out her phone to hand to Donna, then posed next to Larry holding the third cup. Larry didn't really seem to be registering everything that was going on around him any longer, although he smirked into the lens for Donna.
In the meantime, Arlene knelt down behind him and puckered up as if she was going to plant one on his butt. "He told me I could kiss his ass. Well that's the closest he's ever going to get!" she said angrily.
"Ok, ok," said Alice. "Third time's the charm. Drink up, Larry!" He tilted the third cup back and drained it in a flash.
"Ohhh wow," said Larry drunkenly. "I feel so strange. I... Whoa... What's...?"
Suddenly a tremble ran up and down his bare body, and he collapsed slowly and limply onto the grass.
"Bam!" said Alice. "Take that, you fucker!" She turned to look in at me through the window where I had been watching and gestured to me. "Come on out, Travis! Now comes the fun part!"
I jumped up and zipped outside to join the party, such as it was.
"Oh wow, Alice. I can't believe you guys did that! Did you drug him?" I asked as I emerged out into the backyard.
"Yep, sure did!" she said happily.
"So what happens now? What are you going to do with him?"
"Oh, it's not what *we're* going to do with him, it's what *you're* going to do with him! I can't wait!"
"Wait, you can't mean you want me to have sex with Larry," I said shaking my head. "That's just creepy. I mean, I know he's hot, but he's straight and he's unconscious besides."
"No, no, we don't want you to have sex *with* Larry, we want you to have sex *as* Larry!"
I did a double take. "Do *what* now?"
"Ok, I can go into the details if you want, but the upshot of it is that Larry chugged down a drug that turned him into a body suit. Now all you have to do is put him on, and you'll be Larry. Then we'll go to a gay bar with you as Larry. You get to be a hunky man that every guy there will want to fuck or get fucked by, you make out with a few, bring one back here and sleep with him, we take tons of pictures and post them online, share them around the office, and Larry's reign as womanizer of the decade is over for good!"
I just stood there saying nothing, my mouth hanging open in astonishment as I gaped at her.
"Ok so it sounds crazy, but the proof is on the ground in front of you so just go with it," she said with finality.
"Hey, check this out!" said Arlene. She was bending over Larry who she had rolled over onto his back. He was staring blankly up at the sky and she had her hands in his mouth. "You were right, Alice. Watch this!" She pulled on his mouth in opposite directions and it stretched open to an unnatural degree.
"Jesus, Arlene! What the hell are you doing to him?" I said, shocked out of my dumbfounded silence.
"Oh chill out, Travis. He's not conscious anymore. He can't even feel this, right Alice?"
"Right," Alice agreed. "He's just a hunky outfit just waiting for our best-est best friend to put him on. Please Travis? This is your surprise. You get to be the hunk that you've been drooling over for months, and you get to go out and have hot, sweaty, so-good-it-should-be-illegal man-sex!"
"Man-sex? Really? Please, Alice. Use your vocabulary." My shock was beginning to wear off, and I had to admit that the more I contemplated the idea, the more I liked it. Certainly the payback part. And the getting to look hot like Larry part. And the having hot, sweaty, so-good-it-should-be-illegal man-sex part. Yeah. That part sounded *really* good.
"Oh come on, Travis," said Donna, "you always drag your feet and make snide comments, but you always give in, because you know you love us. We're your work wives, remember? We know you. Can't we just skip the dragging feet and snide comments parts and go straight to the part where you say yes?"
"Oh, all right. So what do I have to do?"
"Yes! Donna wins again!" said Donna, triumphantly. She grinned and hugged me. I rolled my eyes at her, but grinned back.
"Here," said Alice. "Drink this. It's supposed to help the wearer – that's you – bond better with the suit. It'll give you better control or something." She handed me the remaining cup from the tray on the table.
I took a sip and found myself chugging it all in one go. "Wow, that tasted amazing! No wonder he slugged them back so fast," I said. A flush of warmth and a sense of well-being began to quickly suffuse my body, spreading out from my stomach to my every extremity, accompanied by a mild tingling sensation. "Whoa! Trippy and cool. Makes me feel all happy and tingly! This is soooo illegal isn't it?"
"No idea, but yeah, probably," said Alice. "If it weren't, people would've heard of it by now, dontcha think?"
"Yeah, probably," I echoed. "Ok, now what?"
"Now you strip down and put him on!" said Arlene.
I started immediately undressing, which surprised me. "That stuff is *way* strong. I would never be getting naked in front of you guys otherwise."
In moments, I was naked. I looked down at my bland nothing of a body in disgust. "God, would you look at this? Pathetic. No wonder I'm single. I'll end up an old troll, scaring the cute young hotties as I lurk in a dark corner of the bar."
"Oh, come on Travis. You'll find someone," said Arlene. "And tonight you can forget that body anyway. Here! Your carriage awaits!" she continued, and she made a sweeping gesture towards Larry's outstretched body.
Whatever it was I had drunk had obviously completely stripped away my inhibitions. Here I was about to put my naked body completely inside another man's naked body in front of my three best friends from work without a qualm.
"So how do I do this?" I asked.
"I think he's kind of like a wetsuit now. You just stretch his mouth open like Arlene was doing and step in," said Alice.
"Welp, here goes nothing," I said, and proceeded to bend down and stretch Larry's mouth wide enough for me to clamber in. I was shocked at my initial contact. He still felt like a person on the outside, despite the rubbery distortion – just normal, warm skin on the outside. This made my cock pulse harder, which consequently reminded me of the fact that I had been standing here with a hard-on without even noticing or caring.
He was warm inside too. The warmth surrounded me as I worked my feet down inside his legs like putting on a pair of pants. His body was larger than mine all over, and I thought I would feel dwarfed inside him, but once I got my feet positioned inside his, it felt like my feet grew bigger. Suddenly I wasn't feeling my feet inside Larry's feet, I was just feeling my feet. I looked down and wiggled my toes and saw Larry's toes wiggling. Larry's feet *were* my feet. Or mine were his. Or whatever.
At that revelation, I began racing to get the rest of Larry on as fast as I could. I pulled his muscled calves and thighs up over my own and felt them become mine. My hard cock went inside his soft one and Whoosh! I was huge and hard and almost overcome with an urge to stick my cock into something, anything, and pump until I came.
My incipient paunch was the next part of me to disappear, covered by Larry's cobblestone abs. Then my hands dove down through the sleeves of muscle to Larry's larger, stronger ones and suddenly they were mine too – hands, arms, shoulders, back, chest, neck – each part of Larry layered on top of me and became me. Without having to be told, I lifted my new, muscled arms, grabbed the edges of Larry's mouth that were wrapped around my neck, and lifted his head over mine like a hoodie made of flesh. There was a brief moment of disorientation, and then all sense of my old body was gone. I looked down, and instead of my bland nothing of a body, I saw sex on a stick.
More accurately, I saw sex *with* a stick, and what a stick it was. It was leaking so much that I didn't need any other lube than my own, and I grabbed tight with both hands and went to town. Town turned out to be closer than I thought, and in just a few sensual strokes I was shooting cum across the grass. There must have been a good nine or ten solid shots before my orgasm wound down and I could think straight again.
"Holy fucking shit!" I said as I tried to quiet my breathing and calm my racing heart. When I heard myself speak, I realized with a start that my words had come out in Larry's smooth baritone.
"Holy fucking shit!" I repeated, "I'm Larry!" And I wasn't him just physically either. At that moment, some kind of barrier parted inside my mind, and without warning, Larry's memories started bombarding my brain.
"Holy fucking shit!" I said for the third time.
"What is it Travis? Is something wrong?" asked Arlene.
At hearing her voice, I started again. In the intensity of the experience I had just gone through, I had completely forgotten the girls were even there.
"No, nothing's wrong exactly," I said, shaking my head to try and clear it some, "but I have Larry's memories now too, and just wait 'til you hear what else he's been up to!"



Awesome story Collan, real nice work.
ReplyDeleteGreat story!
ReplyDeleteWill there be a follow-up?
ReplyDeleteYes, there will be a follow up. Just need to find the time to work on it. My life doesn't allow for a regular writing schedule unfortunately, but I want to find out what else Larry's been up to as well. :)
ReplyDelete