Saturday, July 5, 2014

Caption This (5th July)

** NEW STORIES IN THE COMMENTS **
Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write.  Two pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!
(note: administrators reserve the right to delete what they consider inappropriate pictures in any comments)
**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**

172208_186322158074132_6368033_o

pic1

e13fd5781dc511e3b92122000a9e0727_7

pic2

3 comments :

  1. Sounds like a great idea Collan, also I'm surprised there were only three duplicates.

    I have a stash of pictures that I think I can use for stories and when the scheduled caption this posts are nearing an end I raid the folder. So it sort of pains me when I like a photo, sacrafice it for caption this and nobody runs with it.. Glad you're picking up the lost souls and breathing new life into them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a picture, admiring my new physique. Tony's memories were just starting to filter through, merging with my own.

    "You got the rest of the money?"

    I glanced over at my contact as he finished pulling on my clothes--I wouldn't need them anymore. "In my rucksack, $250k right?"

    He pulled open bag and checked through the notes, "I trust you, besides I know where to find you," he replied with a grin that made me nervous. "You know there are no refunds or returns right?"

    Nodding I returned to my reflection. I took a few pictures, and uploaded them to Tony's Instagram--I knew all his passwords now. It took a lot of money to get inside Tony, but I'd done my research. He was well educated, wealthy, working for his father in family business, and he had a fantastic body.

    My contact pulled on my jacket, and I gasped as he morphed into my previous body. "What you didn't realise your old identity was part of the payment?" He said as he picked up all my mobile and tapped at the keypad. He threw the rucksack over his shoulder, and made his way to the door.

    I grabbed his arm. "Don't go fucking up my life OK?"

    He jerked his arm free and flashed one of my own smiles back at me. "It's not your life anymore, it belongs to me--or at least until I've run out of money." My phone bleeped in his hand and he looked at the screen and chuckled. "Enjoy the rest of your life Tony, I'm meeting with Josie at three."

    I swallowed, Josie was my girlfriend--was my girlfriend. Then the fight and struggle surfaced, the memory of when my contact looking like Tony's closest friend pinned him down stripped him and pushed inside his body. I shuddered and buried the memory, just a few more pictures and I'll head back home--my new home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another excellent story Collan, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete