Saturday, July 12, 2014

Caption This (12th July)

** NEW STORIES IN THE COMMENTS **
Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write.  Two pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!
(note: administrators reserve the right to delete what they consider inappropriate pictures in any comments)
**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**

321595_10150261336562823_2743652_n

201895_10150157549107823_6800404_o

11 comments :

  1. Pic 2


    Maybe there's this guy with a physique of a model but doesn't have the look to be one. He found a guy with great looks so he possessed him. He has control of the guy's body and the possessed guy's body took the shape of the other guy's body...


    does it sound confusing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Football playing cowboy XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I think I understand. guy1 is ugly but has a good physique, guy2 has good looks but not the physique. Guy1 possesses guy2, and guy1s physique pushes through guy2's body so the combination of the two gives a handsome man with a great physique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well done. Different play on an old concept (camera capturing the soul). Doesn't sound like Shawn is ever going to get his body back though. Maybe Joseph could put him into the guy of pic 2 as that guy has been quite nasty to Joseph (rival model perhaps)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, poor Shawn's pretty much stuck (like a genie in a bottle minus the powers) until Joseph or his father releases him.

    Am I wrong or were both pics of the same guy this week? Looked like it to me, so pic 2 was the image at the end of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, both the same guy. Wyatt Vinci (one of twins).

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are definitely interesting avenues where the story could continue, but I opted not to go epic my first time out. :) Joseph does say he'll give Shawn his body back eventually (although who knows, once he gets used to being Shawn). I resisted putting Shawn's spirit into Joseph's body in favor of trapping him in the camera just because I liked making literal the idea of the camera stealing his soul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I understand. You have all the beginnings of a good part 2 here (and maybe you can convince the other Sean to post it separately for you). I don't mean to harp on it. Your story is really amazing. I think Joseph has already gotten used to being Shawn :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. No problem, Bill. Appreciate the nice feedback and suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Cris - just curious. I've seen your name over on NCMC. Are those your stories? Very nicely written. I especially like the X-Dream ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, that's me!

    ReplyDelete