Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write. Two pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!
(note: administrators reserve the right to delete what they consider inappropriate pictures in any comments)
**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**
pic. 1
pic. 2
1st pic about a kid who can control jocks and even possess them making them their perfect guardian ! Jocks retain the usual cocky persona
ReplyDelete"What the fuck! How the hell did you get out of the suit case? We only have one passport, we can't both get through customs, I put enough of the potion in your drink to knock you out for at least 12 hours." I retorted.
ReplyDelete"Didn't drink it all, pretended and spat it out when I woke up about 2 hours ago." Jake laughed.
"But were supposed to be going on a boys holiday together, now I can't even get out into the country! You were meant to be my body suit till we got through customs!"
"Not my problem"
I began to sob, I was really looking forward to this week and now it looked like I was going to be deported! There was no way they would let me in, I didn't have a passport, a ticket there wasn't even evidence I had left my own country, this was going to be a nightmare...
"Don't worry my friend, I am not going to stop you having a holiday, I just couldn't bare the thought of you or anyone else being inside me. And as I didn't drink the potion, there's enough here for 9/10 hours, then I got the one we kept for the return trip so u can go body hopping if you want or just take enough to get out of the airport."
"And then what, we enjoy the holiday we had planned together?"
"Yer dude it wasn't about not wanting the holiday with you, it was about someone invading my body like that. Someone putting their scanky feet inside my mouth stretching my perfect face in ways that should not happen. Someone's cock inside mine and someone else's hands being able to do what they wanted without me knowing about it. I couldn't do it, I would never feel clean..."
"Cool help me pick someone then...."
I liked what Gary Travis wrote. Please write a story based from it
ReplyDeleteHey, bodstart. I appreciate the request. I've been trying to find a way to do this for you, but I find I that while I was able to write an adult in a child's body, I just can't write from a true child's perspective in an adult body and make it work. Sorry. :(
ReplyDeleteits ok you could do something about the child being a host too to a much more sinister and ancient being who has been roaming the earth bodysurfing
ReplyDeleteis there any other way that i can contact you or message you ? i wish to discuss some things to you :) if you will permit it
ReplyDeleteSure. Shoot me an e-mail. I updated my profile.
ReplyDeletewell something isnt right with my computer settings it wont allow me to email you says it has to do with my control panel setup anyways could you give me a quick message in gmail heres my add bodstart@gmail.com
ReplyDelete