Monday, June 23, 2014

Ride for Life, Part Two

by Carlos Palanca

I can’t believe that my friends would double cross me like that and now John is living his new life as Jeff! Five days later I have thought of plan but I need to use my friends’ bodies to do it. First, I called Peter. I asked him if I could go to his house. I told him that I want to talk to him face to face. He agreed. It took me fifteen minutes to get into his house. I knocked on his door and he let me in. We sat on his sofa in the living room
“So dude, what do you want to talk about?” asked Peter.
“It’s about Craig and John or as Jeff since he hijacked his body from me.” I said
“Look Tony, listen. I know it’s kinda hard to feel that some of your friends betrayed you and yes, I know it’s hard but you got to let it go and move on.” He explained.
I paused for a while, looking down on the floor. I looked up to him and said with a grin, “Not without a payback prank!”
“Haha. I knew you would say that!” He said laughing. “So what do you have in mind?”
“I was thinking that I would try to get “Jeff’s” new address and go there as Craig. Then I would knock him out and pull John from Jeff’s body and take it back from him.” I explained.
“Okay but how are you planning to get the address?”
“That’s where you come in.”
“Me? Why are you dragging me into this? Why not Jack?” he asked demandingly.
“Please Pete. I trust you more that I trust Jack because you are greater in keeping secrets than him. He couldn’t even keep a secret from him mom and girlfriend. I also know how jealous you are from John’s physique. I might even let you use him for a while.” I replied.
Peter thought about it for a few seconds and said to me, “I’m so in dude.”
“I thought so. Now, strip!” I commanded.
We went into Peter’s bedroom where we stripped out of  our clothes. I asked him if he was ready. He said yes. He lied on top of his bed showing his back to me. I placed my hand on top of his back and pushed myself into him. I got up and stretched a bit to adjust with Pete’s body. He said from the back of my borrowed mind, “Let’s do this!” I put on the clothes he was wearing earlier and found his phone. I dialled Jeff’s number. Jeff answered and I said using Pete’s voice, “Hey John.. I mean Jeff! So how’s it going?”
“It’s great man! Who knew I could get away with this?” he said laughing.
“Anyway, I called to tell you that we would be sending some stuff over as a gift to your new life.”
“Awesome man! Thanks! Does Tony know about this?”
“Nope. He’s still pissed from what happened. He just left to New York after you left and found a new body to take over.” I lied.
“Okay. I hope he could still forgive me for this. I just might let him borrow this body after I’m done with it. So anyway, here’s my new address. Apartment 23, 123 Diamond St., LA, CA” he said.
“Okay thanks man! Bye!” I said and hung up the phone. I could hear Peter laughing in my mind and said to him while facing the mirror, “Okay Pete. Time for my revenge on Craig.”
I went to Craig’s house and rang his doorbell. He opened the door and was surprised to see me.
“Hey Pete! What’s up?” Craig asked as he let me in his house.
“Just wanted to return something I borrowed.” I said using Pete’s voice.
“Okay. So what is it?” he asked.
I said, “This.” I placed my fingers on his side. He instantly realized that it was me in control of Peter’s body. He let out a low groan as I took control of him. I led him to his bedroom and let him sit on his bed. I let my fingers out of his side but he is still under my control. I told him to strip while I was stripping out of Peter’s clothes. I pulled myself out of Peter. Peter wobbled as he was trying to balance himself and regaining control of his body.
He asked me as he grabbed his clothes from the floor, “Are you sure you want to continue this?”
“Definitely.” I said as I placed my hands on Craig’s back. I pushed myself again on Craig’s body. He was moaning in my borrowed mind as I pushed. Once I was in control, I could hear him screaming angrily. He said, “What the hell man? What are you going to do?”
“Payback man!” I said laughing as I shut his thoughts out of mine. I grabbed Craig’s clothes and put them on. Peter was already finished in putting his clothes on. I found Craig’s wallet and took out his credit card. I looked at Peter and said, “Guess who’s paying for our plane tickets?”
“Nice!” he yelled happily.
We headed to the airport an hour later and bought the tickets using Craig’s credit card. Once we arrived in the LAX, we took a cab and went straight to “Jeff’s” new apartment. We got there just in 45 minutes. We rang his doorbell. He opened the door and was surprised to see us.
“What are you guy’s doing here? I thought you were just sending me something?” John asked using Jeff’s voice. “Please, come in.” He let us in his new home and let us sit on his couch in the living room. “This is really a surprise guys. I really thought that you were sending me something like a gift basket or  something?”
“Yeah, we were. It’s already here.” Peter said
His smile suddenly disappeared as he saw Craig’s face with a grin on it. Then, he realized that I was in control of Craig. I stood up and he stumbled on the floor.
“Hey! Tony! So, how’s it going? You’re not still mad about what I did right? Let bygones be bygones?” he said nervously.
“Yeah, I forgive you John. I do. In fact, Peter’s got another surprise for you.” I said.
“Really? What is it?”
“Oh, nothing just this!” I said as I pulled John out of Jeff’s body. I left Jeff’s body on the floor and looked at the naked John
“Hey. Come on man? I thought you forgive me.”
“I know but this is still part of Peter’s surprise” I replied as I bent down and pushed my fingers to his side. Now in control of John, I used his voice and asked Peter, “Ready Pete?”
“Yeah man! Can’t wait to be him!” He eagerly answered.
I led John to the bedroom as Peter carried Jeff’s body there too. We laid them next to each other. I placed two fingers on Jeff’s side and took control. Jeff’s body suddenly sat up. I took my fingers out of John and Jeff’s bodies and told Jeff to strip. He stripped. I ordered them to lie on the bed head down. I looked at Peter and surprised that he’d already stripped and ready to go inside John’s body. Peter traced his fingers on John’s body and pushed himself in him. John rolled over and looked happily at his body. He stood up and said, “Johnny boy, I am going to have such a blast as you!” Then, I realized that Peter was in control. I stripped off Craig’s clothes.
“What are you planning to do with him?” Peter asked.
“Once I pull myself out of him, I’ll make sure that he won’t bother us for the next 24 hours but tonight, we are going clubbing as Jeff and John and bang some chicks while we’re there.” I pulled myself out of Craig and immediately pushed a couple of my fingers behind his neck to knock him out until I tell him to. I laid him next to Jeff’s body. I traced my fingers on Jeff’s back and pushed myself in his body. I opened my eyes and stood up in Jeff’s body. I flexed my new body then turned my attention on Peter who was curious if I was in control. I said to him, “Put on the clothes you brought with or borrow Jeff or Craig’s because we are going to….. Party!!!!” I exclaimed using Jeff’s voice. 
We got dressed and went to a club where we had a blast as Jeff and John.
The next day, I woke up on Jeff’s bed naked with Craig’s unconscious body on the floor. I got up and looked outside to see Peter still in John’s body sleeping in the couch. I locked the door and placed Craig’s body on the bed. I told him, not that I was expecting a reply, “If you liked the sensation of me being in your body, I wonder how you would feel if Jeff was also inside of you.” I laughed as I push myself (Jeff and I) in Craig’s body. I stood up laughing with Craig’s voice again. I could hear him moaning in my borrowed mind. I heard a knock on the door. I put on Craig’s underwear and opened it. Peter was surprised to see Craig instead of mine or Jeff’s face.
“What’s going on dude?” Peter asked with John’s voice.
“Just doing a little experiment. I just wanted to know what Craig feels if Jeff invaded his body. Craig liked it but not as much as he liked when it was only me” I replied.
Peter laughed. “So, what now?” he asked.
“I think we should go back home and maybe let Jack in with the fun as either Jeff, Craig or John.” I replied.
“Fine by me. One problem, John doesn’t have his passport or any identification cards. They won’t allow him through the airport without proper identifications.”
“Okay. Only you, Jeff, and Craig have your passports. How would you like to be Craig during the entire flight?” I said
“Sure man! I’m okay with that. What about John? Am I going to wear him inside Craig?” he asked.
“Maybe I should wear him under Jeff. I have some unfinished business with him.” I said with a grin.
Peter agreed. I pulled him out of John and I pulled myself out of Craig and Jeff. Peter pushed himself into Craig’s body as I pushed myself into John’s. We both got up to stretch. Peter looked at me and said with Craig’s voice, “Craig’s being such a dick all of a sudden. He’s screaming in my head by I managed to shut him up.”
“He’ll get over it. He gets over of things very quickly with a bottle of whisky” I said laughing. “Listen Pete, I’m going to let John in control of his body for a while. I just wanted to mess with him a little.” I closed my eyes and concentrated to let John take back control of his body. John’s eyes opened and turned his head on Craig knowing Pete’s in control.
“Not cool dude!” He said with a frown.
Peter laughed and said, “Sorry man. Just wanted to try it. I’ll treat you with a few drinks in a bar I know back home.”
John was fine with what Pete offered then turned his head on the mirror beside him and said to me, “Okay Tony! Just get this over with so that you can leave my body.” He shook his head a little and I was back in control. I moved towards Jeff’s body was took control of it as I pushed me and John in it. I got up on Jeff’s body and told John in my mind that I plan on messing with him by letting him be in Jeff’s body but me in control. Next, I told Craig/Peter to get dressed and get ready because we’re going home as soon as possible. When we got there, we went straight to my house and called Jack over. He was so excited when he found out that I’m going to let him be one of the three bodies we hijacked. When he got to my house, Pete and I were surprised to see him only wearing a pair of shorts though he said that he brought a shirt in his car. He picked Jeff and went straight in him. Pete got into John and me in Craig. After an hour of drinking a couple of beers, we pulled out of the bodies we inhabited. I also restored the guys back to normal except of Jeff because he was such a pain in the ass. Craig already forgave me for what I did but I want to let them have some fun to. As a form of a bigger apology to both Craig and John, I let them be Peter and Jack with Pete and Jack ‘s permission of course. That was such a blast and I bet that our friendship has even gotten stronger. As for Jeff, I changed his memory a bit making him stay in my house as a housemate which making it more accessible for any of us (mostly me) to use his money and body when we want to.

1 comment :