Sunday, June 29, 2014

Seanday Doubles: Secret Twin

"Oh, there you are Darren," Sally called out.

I glanced around McDonalds and spotted the cheerleader. "Hi Sal, what are you doing here?" I asked slightly nervously.

Darren

"You are silly Darren, I called you only ten minutes ago and told you I was here waiting for you." She wrapped her arms around my waist. "Have you been working out again? Your like bigger, I'm sure."

I chuckled uneasily, "Always training babe, you know me--muscle head all the way."

She traced my pec through my shirt, and I felt my jeans tighten. "Aww, what a cute couple." I looked to see who it was, and realised it was Mindy--Sally's friend. She held up her phone, "Smile."

I put a strong arm around Sally and pulled her in close, and she squeaked with excitement. "Let's go," she pecked me on the cheek, "I think tonight is going special one for both of us," she cooed in my ear and cupped my tenting jeans.

I'd arranged to meet up and go out with the guys, but this was a gift I wasn't going to give up. "We'd better get going," I said looking at the time. "Can we take your car? My little shit of a brother dropped me off."

Her nose wrinkled. "I don't like him, he's creepy."

I chuckled to myself as I walked to her car. That creepy little shit was me, and I'd learnt how to shapeshift. I'd frequently shift into my older brothers form, grab some of his clothes from the laundry go out with his mates. I was meant to be meeting them here, but Sally found me first.

I laughed and lifted her into my arms, my brothers body was so much stronger than mine. When the real Darren arrives to meet Sally at least his mates will be here to keep him company.

1 comment :