So I figured this would be fun or whatnot but below I am posting a picture of me and want to see some ideas of a story of a body swap. If you want to write a story go for it :) it's free reign on it.
My ideal swap is under 30 and twink or jock, but let's see what you can come up with.
If a few good ideas come up I will post a few stories over the next few days.
Have fun :)
So hopefully we get some good feedback :)
ReplyDeletealien possession! please!
ReplyDeleteWarhawk have joined the army as a regular officer patrolling the borders protecting his country. Those that is lower ranking than him knows to respect him for his experience in the war and people do not complain to ever follow his rules.
ReplyDeleteOne late night, Warhawk is patrolling with the ary patrol care took look out for any suspicious movement that could cause war. He knew that he have the duty to protect the country his family stays in. What he do not know is about to come is going to change his life.
A mysterious falling object from the sky is falling towards earth and as it reaches past through the atmosphere of earth it falled like a meteor. Straight towards a beach and it is about a mile away from Warhawk.
Warhawk got curious about the falling object as it might be a bomb. He willingly leave the car to go and check it out. But upon reaching there, his vision faded to black.
-------
Warhawk felt his fingers are holding onto someone's hand, he smiled as he slowly open his eyes and saw his wife standing beside him crying for a reason that Warhawk do not know.
His wife brought a mirror that is from the bedside table to Warhawk's hand. He checked his reflection and noticed that he had gone younger to the age of his senior years where he was a quaterback and still busying for his incoming test and preparing for the championship.
Warhawk straight away felt tired from what he had aquired and felt back to bed and went back into darkness.
-----
Around midnight, Warhawk opened his eyes and there is something weird about him. No longer with the brownish eyes, but the shiny silver eyes.
----
Go ahead and finished it if you wants to. Lol.
ReplyDeleteI like this! And you are very close to my age too haha
ReplyDeleteYeah finish it or I can jump in and keep going either way.
Maybe find a picture of this kid?
Actually you should email or IM me :) xtreme4002@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteVery nicely done Collan. How about separating it out of the comments and make it a stand alone post with part 2? Picture would be nice but I have a mental image of the "kid" anyway from your description.
ReplyDeleteWell I was looking for someone to write ideas or a story and I would continue. So once he gets in contact with me and bounces ideas I'll write it or he can. Maybe even work on a collaboration if he wants
ReplyDeleteExcellent addition. Bravo.
ReplyDelete