Friday, January 24, 2014

That’s What Friends are For

The clock in the old town square struck midnight. When I answered what sounded like a desperate knocking on my door, my closest and dearest friend Garrett stumbled in, bleeding profusely from multiple stab wounds. I caught him in my arms as he passed out. I didn’t know what had happened but I knew I had to do something, anything, to save him. I couldn’t call the police or ambulance until I knew what caused his injuries and right now he wouldn’t be telling me. Then an idea struck me.

Lying on my bed was my nemesis, Brad. At 21 he was one of the hottest studs around but was an arrogant jerk to say the least. He was the typical spoiled rich kid whose father owned the firm where Garrett and I worked. He was there learning the business so one day he could take over from daddy. He had made it his special project to annoy me every day just because he could.

I found a serum on the internet that would make a body suit out of anyone. I had lured him over, promising him something beyond his wildest dreams. He had been an easy target. All I had to do was appeal to his very large ego. The serum worked quickly and now his lifeless naked shell was in my bedroom. I had already resigned from work, intending to put the suit on myself but now Garrett needed it more. I could save him if I could get him into the suit.

Garrett was a short and slim man of 50, so I could manipulate him without too much trouble. I brought Brad out from the bedroom and laid him on the floor next to where I had put Garrett then proceeded to undress my friend. His wounds were worse than I had imagined. His breathing was growing shallow fast. Hold on buddy. Don’t die on me.

I stretched Brad’s mouth open with one hand while working intently to place Garrett’s left leg into the gaping chasm, forcing it into the corresponding leg of the suit, following with the right leg. I managed to massage the legs up Garret’s legs until I hit his mid-section. Brad was taller than Garrett by a couple of inches yet he fit as I put the suit’s legs on him. Now came the tricky part. I had to maneuver Garrett’s cock and balls into the corresponding (and larger) suit’s genitals. It was strange handling someone else’s equipment in such a manner. I could only imagine what Garrett would have thought if he had known what I was doing. Much to my surprise once all was in place the suit was snug as though they had both been exactly the same size.

All the work was getting me tired but I had to keep going. I next sat Garrett up so I could pull the torso onto his. Brad was a very well-built individual with muscles to die for, something that had not escaped my attention when I put my plan into action earlier. Garrett would love the irony of him gaining Brad’s spectacular physique without all the work Brad had obviously put into sculpting his body so perfectly. I slid his arms into the suit’s arms, positioning the shoulders into place and leaving only Garrett’s neck and head exposed. Thankfully my plan was working for I could now tell Brad’s chest was rising and falling in a smooth easy pattern as Garrett began to breathe in the suit.

There was no going back now. Garrett would become Brad for life once I put the head piece into place. I didn’t have time to contemplate if he would have approved of what I was doing. I simply did what I had to do to save his life. I slipped his head into Brad’s handsome face, the features distorting until I smoothed them all into place. Garrett was gone now. Only Brad remained. I laid his head down, waiting for his eyes to open.

I couldn’t help but admire the body I saw before me. Brad might have been an ego driven person but I had to admit he had good reason to be so confident in how he looked. He had the chiseled face that would make a male model pale by comparison with the deepest blue eyes I had ever seen. His body had been well taken care of, not an ounce of fat anywhere. His daily visits to the gym had paid off nicely, resulting in a buff but not overly huge muscular frame. Of course Brad could afford to take care of himself and dress nicely. Garrett was inheriting a life very few could do anything but dream about.

Brad started to stir. Okay this would be the big moment. How would the suit affect Garrett? His strikingly blue eyes fluttered open as Garrett took his first look through them. I helped to prop him against the couch nearby when he tried to sit up.

“Where am I? Man do I have a headache.” Then he spied me.

“Olsen. What did you do to me fucker?” That was typical Brad. Then something quite unexpected happened. “Thank you for saving me.” Brad’s body took on a completely different demeanor, one that made the hunk more gorgeous, more human than before. That had to be Garrett, but did he realize he was now in Brad’s body?

With a little help he was able to stand. His first steps were tentative as if his mind was telling him he was still wounded. He let out a loud gasp as his hand went to his face, seeing himself in the mirror hanging on the wall. I guess it was also the first time he realized he had no clothes on as he ran his hands down his torso, his fingers exploring every crevice. He turned to face me.

“How?” I explained to him what had happened and why I had put him into Brad’s body. “There’s something you don’t know. I have my own personality still but Brad’s memories and traits have been integrated into mine. I know everything he knew, feel everything the same way he did, and have the same urges. I can control his arrogant behavior but the bottom line is I am Brad.”

I had saved my best friend but at what price? How was I possibly going to be with him anymore? His circle of friends was different than mine. His lifestyle was now more opulent. And of course he was now a lot younger than I. And I was envious, oh how envious. That body had almost been mine.

Choking down my feelings, I got Brad’s clothes from the other room and gave them to him. He looked hotter than ever, if that was possible.

“I want to be by myself for a minute. I’ll be right back.” He left to go outside on the steps.

Danny Smith 1

He rushed back in, all excited. “Bro, I have an idea.” That was the first time I had ever been called bro by Brad. “Do you have any of that serum left?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Let me have the serum. I have a surprise thank you gift for saving me.”

A few days later there was a knock on my door. Brad was all smiles when I opened the door. “Turn around bro. Trust me. Go ahead… turn around.”

I did as he requested as he put a blindfold on me. He was serious. He really wanted this to be a surprise. What was he going to do to me?

He led me further into the room and told me to stand still. The door slammed shut behind him as I could tell he had brought something else with him. He had me strip first then started guiding my foot into something warm and slick. He had made a suit of someone. Who? He continued until he had the suit up to my neck. The body was fully clothed in tight, form-fitting clothes that sensuously clung to every crevice and bulge of every muscle. I had muscles! And oh the way I was feeling… youthful urges I hadn’t known in years.

“Okay, close your eyes.” He took off the blindfold, making sure I had complied with his wishes. Something was pulled over my head, making it hard to breathe as it was put into its final position. Brad moved me, almost making me stumble as he guided me.

“Gee Brad. Do you think you could be any less clumsy?” Wait a minute. That sound…. a melodic baritone with just the slightest hint of an accent… did that come from me? I couldn’t keep my eyes shut any longer. I had to see what he had done. Staring back at me from the mirror was one hot stud clad all in black leather from head to toe. I was the yin to Brad’s yang. Where Brad was more the pretty boy type, I had a masculine ruggedness that naturally oozed sex appeal.

“Say hello to Marco.” Excitement just spilled out of him as he spoke. This was his gift to me.

Like Garrett and Brad, Marco’s memories and personality traits integrated with mine, giving me my new life. But most of all we were best buds once again, maybe somewhat more. I had helped Brad and he repaid me in kind. That’s what friends are for.

7896782_f260

1 comment :