Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write. Two pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!
(note: administrators reserve the right to delete what they consider inappropriate pictures in any comments)
**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**
1.
2.
No stories today? Pictures were not that inspiring huh?
ReplyDeletePicture 2:
ReplyDelete"Can you believe we actually look like this!?" Tom said to his best friend Jimmy.
"Sorry, I wasn't listening" Jimmy said flexing towards the mirror. "I'm still a little preoccupied."
"Hey watch this," Tom said as he pulled his shirt to his mouth and flexed. "I can't believe how ripped we are!"
It may not look like it, but a few minutes ago Tom and Jimmy were two 10 year olds playing in their backyard. That was, until a world changing event had switched nearly everyone in the world with someone else. Of course, this cataclysmic event went unnoticed by the two boys as they took in their new bodies.
It was then that they heard a knock on the door. A man with a clipboard and a hat that read "Stage" came in. "You guys are on in 5. Ready?"
"Yeah sure," Tom said with his shirt still in his mouth. Jimmy couldn't keep from laughing at the whole situation.
The stage manager looked at the two in confusion. He wasn't expecting these two professional models to be acting like idiots right now. "Whatever, just make sure you're outside and ready," he said as he slammed the door. "What is with these models today? It's like everyone's gone crazy."
There are 2 nerds in a campus named Lukas and Paul.In their primal age,they looked so pathetic.Skinny fragile body,think glasses,and no amount of musle at all.They spent too much time in house and library,reading books and do another "nerdy" stuff.They hate their body but they can't do anything and they are too shy and too afraid to go to the gym.
ReplyDeleteOne day,Lukas and Paul spent their time in the library to search some books for their literature task and then suddenly Lukas found something "interesting"
"Paul,come here!" Lukas shout,make the librarian stare at them and put her finger in front of her mouth
"What do you find?"
"Let's go to the corner so no one can hear this"
As they stand quietly in the corner,Lukas begin to talk
"Look at this......" said Lukas pointing at the last page of the book
"What is that?Body swapping spell?"
"Yes......maybe we can try this and swapped body with some jocks and then we can have fun.......And we get the brain and the brawn at the same time...."
"Are you insane?Its impossible to swap body with someone else.It's not logical"
"What's wrong with just try it once?Maybe if we are lucky enough,this can be our way to be the hottest guy in here.Those douchebag doesn't deserve such a hot body.So?"
"Okay,let's try it"
As they chant the spell,suddenly they feel light-headed and then they fall to the ground.........
When they wake up,they feel a lot heavier and then suddenly
"Who are you?"
"I'm Lukas......who are you?"
"What?Lukas?Lukas Blazykowski?You better check yourself"
"What's wrong????And who are you?"
"I'm Paul Phillis"
"Paul,the spell is working!Look at how hot we are now!"
"Let's check it out"
They admired their new look on the mirror.They flexed their biceps and they check their new package.Lukas lifted his shirt and on the other side,Paul is already shirtless and lifted his arm and showing off his armpit hair.It's just too big too handle for the nerds as they become the perfect definition of "jocks" and they begin to blow their load to the mirror and laughing
"We're gonna rock the campus tonight,right Lukas?"
"Don't call me Lukas anymore,I'm Brad from now on"
"Okay then.So,let's back to the frat house now.Our bro is waiting for us"
Nice work :)
ReplyDeleteNice, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteGreat story, thanks for posting.
ReplyDeletecaption for pic. 1
ReplyDeleteThis kind of sucks. I miss being a kid and playing with all my friends. Now all I can do is study schoolwork, study the playbook, and practice. I don't have time for anything else.
I always thought it would be kind of cool to be my best friend Kevin's older football jock brother Brent. He is the quarterback and the most popular guy in school. He always seemed so confident and in charge.
One night when I went to bed I kept wishing really hard that I could be Brent. Well, somebody must have listened because the next morning I woke up in Brent's body. At first it was lots of fun being big and strong but as the week went on and I watched my former self having fun will all my old friends, I got tired of being big real fast. I want my old life back. Brent either doesn't remember his old life or he is just having too much fun being a little kid again that he doesn't care. I wish I was me again.
No problemo
ReplyDelete