What a lovely day for a walk in the park. The sun was out and I was feeling really good today. There were a lot of people here so there was a lot of noise. There were kids running around, parents shouting at them to behave themselves, all the things that made a park a fun place to be. As I continued onward I came upon a basketball court with some young black adults standing around.
“Hey mister, you wanna play some ball with us?” One of them shouted out to me. Yeah, right, I’m going to play basketball. These guys were tall and well-built. I, on the other hand, was an older short white guy without any basketball ability what so ever (everybody knows white men can’t jump). They must be desperate to find one last person to fill out their teams.
“Sorry guys. I don’t think I would make a good addition to your team.” I waved to them as I continued onward. One of the guys came running up behind me.
“Mister, you can come play with us. Don’t worry. You’ll fit right in.” Now how could I possibly fit in with a group of young well-built black guys? “You look thirsty mister. Here, have some of my water.” Well, I did feel like I could use a drink and he looked like a nice young man so I wasn’t too worried about the water he offered.
“Thanks.” I said as I took the bottle and swallowed a big gulp of water. I handed him back his bottle, expecting him to run back to his friends but instead he led me over by a secluded bench where we were alone. I began to get worried. Was he going to rob me or do other bodily harm because I refused to play ball with them? He didn’t act like that type but one could never be too sure with strangers. Suddenly I started to feel strange. Something was happening to me.
I began to get dizzy and I had an odd pain in all of my joints. I was growing taller, my torso, legs, and arms all lengthening as I stared in horror. My feet expanded, breaking out of the confines of the shoes I had been wearing. Soon I was bulking up with muscle as my clothes started to rip into shreds, unable to contain my massive new frame. My hair was falling out fast as the features of my face shifted, my nose becoming flatter and more flared than before, my lips becoming fuller. I reached up to my head, aghast at the size of my hands, only to feel I now had a bald head. I could feel what seemed like a thousand pricks as tattoos blossomed on my body. The changes ceased and I looked at myself to find I was a tall bald older well-muscled white dude with very few clothes on. Good thing we were in a secluded place. I sighed that the pain was gone, prematurely it seemed because the next wave of changes came over me.
New youthful power coursed through my veins as years dropped from my body. Down below I could feel my cock starting to get hard as I could tell it was growing longer and thicker with a foreskin growing back across the head. I held out my younger looking hands. As I watched the color of my hands changed from pasty white to a darker caramel shade, the color spreading rapidly up my arms and down the rest of my body. I certainly wasn’t an old white guy anymore. Again the changes stopped and I had time to look at myself.
Fortunately my boxers had been large enough so I wasn’t totally naked but other than that my body was completely without clothes. I gasped with amazement, both at what I could see and what I was feeling. My torso had been molded into the stuff dreams are made of – two mounds of black muscle protruded from my chest, complimented by the best set of chiseled six pack abs I had ever seen. I was completely hairless which showed my dark torso off to perfection. I could tell my back had become ideally muscled to match the front that I could see. My legs and arms were muscled just enough to be powerful without being too huge to fit the rest of my new self. I looked at the tats on my body. I was never one to be terribly fond of ink before but these just suited my body so well. By now my cock was crying out for relief, the feelings just too powerful to ignore. I began to stroke my new monster and as it pushed its way out of my briefs I could see a glorious dark ebony shaft with appropriately matching balls and short curly black pubes. Man I was hung! Black was definitely beautiful. The first orgasm in my new body was so awesome and it triggered the final changes I would need for my new life.
As I came my mind began to change. New memories invaded my brain. I, Tyrone, had grown up in a poor neighborhood, learning to survive quickly and honing the street smarts I needed. I had a drive to get out of my poor existence so I had studied hard, achieving great grades and earning a scholarship to one of the more prestigious schools in New York. I loved to play sports and had the natural ability to excel at almost any one of them I tried. Pro teams had tried to recruit me but I had no interest in playing pro. Instead I worked as a manager in a Wall Street firm, making very good money. My life was great.
My homey Jase and I headed back to the court where our friends were waiting to play. Fortunately I had brought an extra pair of shorts and shoes with me that I put on before we left the secluded spot. We whooped the asses off the other team then left to go party at my place. It had been a fine day to play ball.
Damn! That's my kind of transformation!
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked it.
ReplyDeletemy fave racial tf so far is still http://maletransformation.blogspot.co.uk/2009/09/better-basketball-player.html from 2009. but this definitely comes close!!! hot stuff.
ReplyDeleteThat one was god too! Anything involving changing into a muscled black/asian guy is awesome!
ReplyDelete