By Erick S.
“Oh. Peter,” said Jordan, “You’re home early.”
“My boss let us out early today,” I leaned against the counter and smiled with Peter’s handsome face, “I’ve got dinner started.”
I stepped over to Jordan and placed my arms around him before he could even take his jacket off. I had forgotten that he would be shorter than me now. It felt wonderful. I gave him a kiss. It was the first time I’d kissed another guy with a beard. I chuckled a bit to myself.
“What’s so funny?” he asked, “You’re acting strange.”
“I’m fine, babe,” I assured him, “I’m just glad you’re home. Go get ready for dinner. Want me to pour you a glass of champagne?”
“Champagne?” he said with a raised eyebrow, “Are we celebrating?”
“I just felt like bubbles tonight,” I said, brushing his beard with my hand, “God, you are so hot.”
I gave him another kiss and left him to get ready for dinner. Maybe I was being a little over the top, but finally being in Peter’s body, finally having Jordan as my partner, I could barely contain myself. As he left for the bedroom, I caught a reflection of my new face in the kitchen window. So handsome. No wonder Jordan was in love with him.
“In love with me,” I corrected myself.
“What did you say?” he called from the bedroom.
“Nothing, babe,” I said, giving my reflection another quick look and grin, “Hurry up and get ready. Dinner’s almost ready.”
Erick sent in another story which I've scheduled for next Thursday.
ReplyDeleteOmg... I actually know this guy in real life.
ReplyDeleteOh man...I actually know this guy in real life.
ReplyDeleteLOL. He's good looking <3
ReplyDeleteWho is it? Is he gay or straight?
ReplyDelete