Sunday, January 12, 2014

Seanday Bonus: Gemini Stretch

It sounded like the party was in full swing out back, but as usual I wasn't invited. But then I think hell would freeze over first before I got an invite from anyone, but it never stopped me having fun in the past.

Making my way through the numerous cars and pickups out front I looked for one I recognised: bingo, Greg Hutchinson. He was well known, and I'd only seen him thirty minutes ago changing into his party clothes locker room.

I tried the door, it opened and with a grin I climbed into the back of the cab. I pulled his clothes from the duffle bag, discarding my own and shape shifted into his form.

tumblr_my1zd0TBGZ1rl4m16o1_1280

It took moments to pull on his jeans stuffing a vial of sedative into the pocket, the tight Transformers t-shirt, and topped by one of his stupid hats. I made my way into the house, knowing I'd have to change again soon. There was no way I wanted to bump into the real Greg at the party.

Glancing out the window, I could see the party: maybe thirty teenagers around the pool. On the other side of the fence I could see Mr. Rowelling--Claire's father--working on the BBQ. I picked up a bottle of beer and went to the door.

tumblr_my74llvoje1qk5bhro1_500

"Mr. Rowelling.".

"Oh hi Greg, what can I do for you son?"

"Claire asked me to talk to you. Asked if you could pick up Jenny from her home?"

He sighed. "Can you go pick her up?"

I shook my head and held up the bottle of beer. "Sorry, I've had a few drinks sir. But I can look after the BBQ for you."

He walked past handing me a spatula. "Don't let anything burn."

I watched him make his way up the stairs, a few minutes later he left in a polo and pants. I knew he'd be doing that as well. Turning down the gas I went back into the house, and up to the master bedroom.

All the time I was getting closer to where I wanted to be, Rowelling's would be away for about forty minutes. I discarded and hid Greg's clothes. Carefully I placed the vial on the dresser and let out a rumbling growl as I almost doubled in size shifting into Tony Rowelling: father of the house. After pulling on his orange vest and shorts I returned to the BBQ tending to the meat.

Feeling a gentle touch on my shoulder I looked around, it was Claire. "Hey, how's the food going? The guys are getting hungry," she asked softly.

"Hi Angel, will be about fifteen minutes," I replied squeezing her with a thick arm. "Won't be long I promise," reassuring her with a kiss on the head. Damn, I was good.

As she was leaving I called after her. "Can you send those two clowns Matt and John around I've got something for them to do."

I looked at the time; the real Mr. Rowelling's would be back in about 10 minutes. I needed to work fast.

tumblr_lmmjh7sUG51qln3j0o1_1280

Minutes later I was joined by the two jocks, linemen in the football team. Not much to look at, but both party animals. "How can we help you sir?" John asked scratching his goatee thoughtfully.

"Keep turning these, make sure they don't burn. John you're with me," I replied handing Matt the spatula and walking into the house with John trotting behind.

I got the vial from the dresser, and took John to the spare bedroom with the excuse that I needed him to take some more chairs downstairs. Needless to say Rowelling's additional strength was useful subduing John. The sedative I gave him would keep him out of the way for at least six hours.

Time was running out, I replaced Rowelling's vest and shorts where I'd found them. In the spare bedroom I shape shifted into John's thick heavy bull necked body.

Leaning out the window I called to Matt. "Bro' I need your help with some chairs. Mr Rowelling is just coming down." Moments later Matt came through the door, and I grabbed him pushing the vial under his nose. He went limp in my arms, and I laid him next to the real John.

Bracing myself against the dressing in the room, I let out a growl. I looked at myself in the mirror, John looked back, and his face reddened. I rolled my shoulders forward and pushed. Slowly my back started to swell, and with a grunt I pushed out a second John. Just like me he was identical to the original, but still part of me. I could control him and see through his eyes if I need to.

I watched the double as I regained my strength; he walked over to Matt and kicked his leg before shape shifting into the other lineman. We both relieved the jocks of his shorts, caps quickly complete our disguises.

Tucking the vial into my pocket, both versions of me returned to the party to take up when the originals left off. By this time Mr. Rowelling's had returned after discovering there was nobody at his daughter's friend’s house.

These jocks were perfect; clowns they might be, but they were life and soul of the party. Looking around, I easily picked up a girl knowing that I could be anyone at the party.

Damn, this was going to be a party to remember.

6 comments :

  1. Amazing, please part two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks James, Luca, Marco - glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great story Sean. You are one of the best writers ever. I'd love to see this continue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks Matt, that really means a lot. I don't have anything on mind, do you have any ideas?

    ReplyDelete