Monday, January 7, 2013

Criminal

“Huff huff” I was breathing heavy, finally the cops had almost caught up to me, but they hadn’t caught me before, and I was determined not to let them catch me now!

I dipped down an alleyway that came out to a normally crowded square, but as it was raining, no one was around; No one that is, except ol’ Josh here.

I smirked, he looked like such a good boy, you know the type: straight A’s, all-around athlete, popular, all that cliché bullshit. With one final burst of energy I shot towards him and he was knocked clean off his feet. Perfect.

I slowly leaned down and pressed my lips against his, he was struggling alright but hey, I liked it that way. Our lips finally met and I began to press every bit of my essence into him, I could feel him gagging, choking, trying to spit up whatever was invading him. I could feel his tongue dancing wildly and with one final push, I was in. I allowed Josh one final groan and twitch as I took control. I took a deep breath and as my new lungs filled with oxygen, I could feel that powerful chest expanding. I sat up and looked around, no one.
“heh, perfect.” I muttered to no one in particular. I stood up and kicked my old body over, relishing the strength of this new body. I leaned down and whispered in my ear, “Goodbye, old friend.” I could see Ken coming to, and I knew that I had to be quick, ” Help, help!” I shouted making sure that police would hear me, and within seconds I could see the entire team that was trailing me swarming my old body, or shall I say, Ken’s body? I allowed a smirk to dance across my lips before quickly wiping it away, I didn’t want to ruin the “Good boy” façade. As Ken began to recover from my years of, shall we say, “borrowing” his body? He began to shout, pleading his innocence, “No, no! It’s not me! I swear! It was him!” The end of his trembling finger directed at me. Why wouldn’t he be scared? I mean, he robbed a bank and shot a few people, he was going to do life, or he may even join the unlucky latters?

”No, no, it wasn’t me, it wa-“ he began sobbing, the bastard was weak. That’s why it was just so easy to control him. He didn’t even put up a fight when I decided to make him my new “home.”

“You have the right to remain silent..” As they began to read him his Miranda rights, another officer came over. He asked me if I was alright, and what exactly happened, and I lied, saying that he tried to mug me, but I managed to wrestle him off long enough for the police to come. The officer made sure to record my every detail, “Alright, thanks son. We’ll let you know if we need anything more from you. And uh, good luck in next week’s game, Josh.” He smiled a cheeky grin at me. “Thanks, I’ll do my best!” Damn, I love how innocent this boy seemed, I wondered how everyone would act if they knew just exactly who was in here…

| My thoughts were cut short as Kenneth was in tears now, crying uncontrollably. I took one last look at him, and I winked at him, allowing him a brief view of my essence, smirking as this upset him even more.
“I’LL KILL YOU, I’LL FUCKING KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME!” and he took one final lunge at me before he was tazered, leaving him unconscious. I made sure to take a step back, tapping into Josh’s fear and letting it play across my face, I didn’t want to let my rouse break yet.

“Don’t worry son, he’s not going anywhere, anytime soon. And with that little outburst, that should be sure to seal the deal.” “Thanks officer, I’m just so happy that you finally caught him!”

And with that, they began walking back towards the car and I could hear the last bit of their dialect, “You know, I wonder what exactly made this guy snap anyhow? Successful partner at a law firm, real nice family, and beautiful wife and children. Dang, I guess we’ll just never know…”

With my back turned, that smirk returned to my lips. Yeah, Kenneth Jones really did have a nice, comfortable life, but that got boring real quick. Family wasn’t cut out for me, although I sure did enjoy plowing that fucker’s wife. Damn, she was smoking hot, and I made sure to plant a few of Kenneth’s seeds during our play time... Shame, she’d probably be finding out about now that she’s pregnant. Too bad the little bastard won’t ever get to know his daddy. Although, technically speaking I guess I was the kid’s dad too…

I took the kid’s wallet out, deciding to go “home” for now. Damn he was loaded! (Not that it mattered with all the money that I embezzled from the firm… )The address wasn’t far from here, and according to Josh’s thoughts, he was just coming home from a friend’s. I smirked, and began walking when I felt something vibrating. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a phone;

It was a text message,

Ana:
omgsh! Are you okay?! I’ll meet you at your house, okay! See you in a few! <3 <3 <3

Hm, according to Joshy here’s thoughts, this bitch was his girlfriend and his- or rather, “my” parents were out of the state for a business meeting this weekend. I smirked, I knew the fun that was going to be had as I dashed for my house.

Ana was waiting for me on the front porch, when she saw me she ran to hug me and I lifted her, spinning her around the way that she liked, and our lips met, and I could feel how much she loved Josh, my heart began to race, and somehow this was all I felt I needed… Damn, what was happening?

”baby, I was so worried about you!” she kissed me again, “Are you okay? Tell me what happened!”

and so I did my best to construct a believable story, using Josh’s memories, although I did put a slight twist on the story, wanting to impress her, weaving her a tale of how he tried to rob me, but I fought him to the ground with his gun. I watched as her eyes widened in horror and then turned to relief as she embraced me again. Damn, why did I even care what this bit- girl thought about me? What was happening?

”Well, I’ve got a little reward for your bravery,” she whispered shyly in my ear, taking time to play with it in her mouth, before she took me hand and began to lead me into the house…

We finally made out way to my bedroom and I could see her clothes coming off and immediately I ripped my shirt off, making sure to flex my abs for her, I knew she loved that. Before moving in and kissing her, allowing her to run her hands along my chest and stomach muscles, and I leaned in and kissed her neck, slowly undoing my pants with one hand while caressing her breast with the other.

and with one final fling, the pants came off and I could feel my cock raging to get out, fuck this thing felt enormous, I was dying to see it but I knew I couldn’t break the façade, as I kept at the foreplay, licking her nipples and gently biting her neck before finally she took off her panties, revealing that she was ready. Hell, that was all the encouragement that I needed as I flung my underwear into the corner.

Damn! Ken’s body wasn’t bad, but this kid was fuckin’ packing! I reached down and gave it a light rub as I lowered myself on top of her flesh and directed it towards that opening, and my brain began to rush with all sorts of new experiences. I’d had sex plenty of times, but something about this time was different. This felt so much fuckin’ better than any of those past times, and as I began to near my climax, I could hear her breathes getting shorter and I leaned in towards her ear and whispered,
“I love you, babe.” Before allowing myself to climax and blasting my load. Wave after wave came out and she allowed a few light moans to escape her throat, her body convulsing, her pussy squeezing my cock hard, fuck this felt amazing… Afterwards we just laid there and cuddled, and I loved wrapping my arms around her, and I could feel her heart beating in my hands. I relished this moment more than any other that I had experienced during my existence…

She let out a light shake, and I saw something leave her body, it appeared to be a guy about late 20’s but that was all I saw before it vanished through the ceiling. She was knocked out cold. I decided to explore my new house and I got up, taking care not to wake her.

I walked back downstairs and I saw some photos, and oddly enough, I saw the guy who had left Ana’s body in one of the photos… He was a friend of “my” dad’s apparently, but I just kept walking until I found the living room. I saw some cigarettes and I reached for one and lit up, I coughed, this body wasn’t used to smoking. I smirked, I was loving having such a sweet, innocent, body. Damn, the thing that I was planning…

17 comments :

  1. Inspired to right something a little different than the norm. Let me know what you all think. ;)

    -Curious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, really enjoyed reading that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice bro, maybe a 2nd part, developying the mental transformation?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes great story more please

    ReplyDelete
  5. There definitely has to be a 2nd part!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to continue about the dads friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ewww, icky, sex scenes with females tests my gag reflux.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel bad for your computer then!

      I am not liable for the damages caused by your vomiting upon the keyboard!

      ;P

      -Curious

      Delete
  8. One of the best stories I've read !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you :) That's a very nice thing to say :D

      Delete