I like Chad, well really more than like Chad. I just could not understand why this was so important to him. I never understood the allure of team sports, the butt slapping, the sex jokes and the swagger after winning. Why he would climb out of our nice warm bed at 5:30 Am for practice. I had to know.
He was reluctant, more than reluctant - but you know there are ways to convince a jock to do something, especially when they are horny. So he reluctantly agreed. Now I know, what a rush. The energy surging, the adrenaline and sex drive. God I'm horny. I hope I can keep my cock in check in the shower room, but my attitude seemed to change with all the other things that changed. I know it's only for a couple of weeks, and the last few days have been tough, Chad, I, had a strict no sex policy before a game, but fuck, I can't wait to get home.
The guys want me to go celebrate with them, but a few winks and a nudge telling them I've got my own celebration planned- shit guys have it so easy - and I'm on my way out to for a quick drive back to our place. I can't wait to drive my hard cock into what used to be my pussy. I've been waiting a long time to experience this from another point of view, hope Chad learns a few tricks from being on the receiving end of a cock for a while.
There were only a few seconds left on the clock. I was so close! The whistle blew, and once the ball was passed to me I reflexively jumped into action, pure adrenaline coursing through me. I ran faster than I ever did in my entire life, feeling the whole world pass by me as I sprinted up the field. One of the opponents made a dive for me, but I sashayed out of the way with finesse. There was no time for me to congratulate myself for such a fine stunt because I had to make a final jump across the line of the opponent’s side. Touch down! My fellow classmates and their parents all got up to cheer. For me! Several of my teammates ran up and smothered me. The buzzer sounded, signaling the end of the game. While my last score didn’t make a difference in winning us the game, it was still a fantastic way to end the play! After shaking hands with the opposing team, thanking the referees, and congratulatory remarks from our coach and team captains, it was time to pack up. I began to strip myself of my gear starting from the top. I looked down and smiled at Tyler’s exposed body, sleek with sweat. Not wanting to sprout a boner in public I averted myself from the gorgeous view and glanced to the side. Seeing my original body by the fence, I gave a goofy smile before making my way over to him. “Where’s Jackie?” I asked. The real Tyler, in my body, motioned to the right. “Talking to Maren. You did a great job, buddy.” “Thanks, man.” I smiled. It seemed to be a fine coincidence that Jackie wanted to have a date on the same day as the game against Bishop Hill. As one of the weakest teams in the division, Tyler had no problem letting me give being a quarterback a try. It was amazing, just utilizing his muscle memory to pull off feats that I never would have done in my own body! Jackie arrived and wrapped her arms around Tyler-in-my-body. “Ready to go?” she asked him. “Yep! I’ll see you later, Ty,” Tyler said with a wink, and the two were on their way. After swapping my cleats out with a pair of sneakers, I gathered all of Tyler’s gear and headed for his car. His house was only a few minutes away from school, but the closer I got to his house the faster my heart would beat in anticipation for what was to come. Finally making my way into the empty house, I wasted no time in bolting to Tyler’s room with all his gear and closing the door behind me.
Oh man, I had never gotten his body this sweaty before. Bringing his jersey to my nose I inhaled deeply. There wasn’t that much of a smell, but feeling the dampness of the warm shirt was enough of a turn-on. Then the shoes and socks came off. Damn! The scent was sharp but not overwhelming. Now for the best part. Licking my lips, I peeled Tyler’s white pants off of me, revealing a jockstrap struggling to contain the raging hardon I had already been sporting for a while now. It was only a few seconds before that came off too. I buried my face into the cup, relishing the musky aroma that filled my senses. I took one of the socks and wrapped it around Tyler’s cock and put his jersey back on before collapsing onto his bed. The jock lay nestled on my face as I used one hand to caress the soft fabric of his the damp jersey rubbing against his slippery skin. The other hand was slowly pumping his cock. I wanted this moment to last for as long as possible. When I finally came, it felt like a waterfall coming out of me. After a few minutes of laying there in pure bliss, I took off the sock and started rolling it inside out. There was a nice glob of semen stuck to the side, and I without a second thought, I licked it up. It had a thick texture and was slightly sweet. God, Tyler looked, felt, smelled, and tasted amazing. I got up to look through his laundry basket and pulled out a pair of worn boxers, slipping them right back on over his firm legs. Then I went back into bed, exhausted. As I began to fall into nap-mode, slowly tweaking his nipples, I began to think of how lucky I was that Jackie had a thing for me while Tyler liked her. That’s what makes him so eager to switch bodies with me all the time and be so chill with whatever I do while in his body. Not every gay guy can say they can get inside their hot straight friend!
oh my, it's been a while since that story was brought up. while i was still writing it my computer broke completely and the chapters i had been working on were lost. i may look into finishing up that story for good some time in the future though!
quookies! craving for another story from you..love your writing..! where can i find more stories from you aroung the net? apart from ghost of a chance ( love that one btw..)..
Maybe an idea for a story would be something like someone possessed this football players body and is excited to play his first game
ReplyDeleteOk, lets work on that team.
DeletePossession; by an older person or a younger?
Someone he knows, or a stranger.
Why would they do that? Wanted to be better, revenge? Maybe to to teach the jock a lesson?
I think a geeky classmate would be best. But, when the geek gets the body, he likes being a jock except his old geekyness comes through sometimes.
DeleteCan't make it too easy for the guy, how does it do it? trap him, trick him, drug him?
DeleteWhy would the geeky classmate what to be a jock? Aren't the jock enemies of the geeks?
Could the geek do it by himself, or maybe he would need some help from a friend(s)?
I think the geek wanted to do it for revenge, because the jock used to always bully him maybe?
DeleteAnd he tricked the jock somehow to get into his body
Yeah, did he have a friends help? Once he get into the jock what's he going to do?
DeleteI think he did it on his own and maybe he will just enjoy his life of being a jock now
DeleteIt worked!
ReplyDeleteI like Chad, well really more than like Chad. I just could not understand why this was so important to him. I never understood the allure of team sports, the butt slapping, the sex jokes and the swagger after winning. Why he would climb out of our nice warm bed at 5:30 Am for practice. I had to know.
He was reluctant, more than reluctant - but you know there are ways to convince a jock to do something, especially when they are horny. So he reluctantly agreed. Now I know, what a rush. The energy surging, the adrenaline and sex drive. God I'm horny. I hope I can keep my cock in check in the shower room, but my attitude seemed to change with all the other things that changed. I know it's only for a couple of weeks, and the last few days have been tough, Chad, I, had a strict no sex policy before a game, but fuck, I can't wait to get home.
The guys want me to go celebrate with them, but a few winks and a nudge telling them I've got my own celebration planned- shit guys have it so easy - and I'm on my way out to for a quick drive back to our place. I can't wait to drive my hard cock into what used to be my pussy. I've been waiting a long time to experience this from another point of view, hope Chad learns a few tricks from being on the receiving end of a cock for a while.
Nice little story.
DeleteVery nice. I liked it.
DeleteThere were only a few seconds left on the clock. I was so close!
ReplyDeleteThe whistle blew, and once the ball was passed to me I reflexively jumped into action, pure adrenaline coursing through me. I ran faster than I ever did in my entire life, feeling the whole world pass by me as I sprinted up the field. One of the opponents made a dive for me, but I sashayed out of the way with finesse. There was no time for me to congratulate myself for such a fine stunt because I had to make a final jump across the line of the opponent’s side.
Touch down! My fellow classmates and their parents all got up to cheer. For me! Several of my teammates ran up and smothered me. The buzzer sounded, signaling the end of the game. While my last score didn’t make a difference in winning us the game, it was still a fantastic way to end the play!
After shaking hands with the opposing team, thanking the referees, and congratulatory remarks from our coach and team captains, it was time to pack up. I began to strip myself of my gear starting from the top. I looked down and smiled at Tyler’s exposed body, sleek with sweat. Not wanting to sprout a boner in public I averted myself from the gorgeous view and glanced to the side. Seeing my original body by the fence, I gave a goofy smile before making my way over to him.
“Where’s Jackie?” I asked.
The real Tyler, in my body, motioned to the right. “Talking to Maren. You did a great job, buddy.”
“Thanks, man.” I smiled. It seemed to be a fine coincidence that Jackie wanted to have a date on the same day as the game against Bishop Hill. As one of the weakest teams in the division, Tyler had no problem letting me give being a quarterback a try. It was amazing, just utilizing his muscle memory to pull off feats that I never would have done in my own body!
Jackie arrived and wrapped her arms around Tyler-in-my-body. “Ready to go?” she asked him.
“Yep! I’ll see you later, Ty,” Tyler said with a wink, and the two were on their way.
After swapping my cleats out with a pair of sneakers, I gathered all of Tyler’s gear and headed for his car. His house was only a few minutes away from school, but the closer I got to his house the faster my heart would beat in anticipation for what was to come. Finally making my way into the empty house, I wasted no time in bolting to Tyler’s room with all his gear and closing the door behind me.
Oh man, I had never gotten his body this sweaty before. Bringing his jersey to my nose I inhaled deeply. There wasn’t that much of a smell, but feeling the dampness of the warm shirt was enough of a turn-on. Then the shoes and socks came off. Damn! The scent was sharp but not overwhelming.
DeleteNow for the best part. Licking my lips, I peeled Tyler’s white pants off of me, revealing a jockstrap struggling to contain the raging hardon I had already been sporting for a while now. It was only a few seconds before that came off too. I buried my face into the cup, relishing the musky aroma that filled my senses. I took one of the socks and wrapped it around Tyler’s cock and put his jersey back on before collapsing onto his bed. The jock lay nestled on my face as I used one hand to caress the soft fabric of his the damp jersey rubbing against his slippery skin. The other hand was slowly pumping his cock. I wanted this moment to last for as long as possible. When I finally came, it felt like a waterfall coming out of me. After a few minutes of laying there in pure bliss, I took off the sock and started rolling it inside out. There was a nice glob of semen stuck to the side, and I without a second thought, I licked it up. It had a thick texture and was slightly sweet. God, Tyler looked, felt, smelled, and tasted amazing.
I got up to look through his laundry basket and pulled out a pair of worn boxers, slipping them right back on over his firm legs. Then I went back into bed, exhausted. As I began to fall into nap-mode, slowly tweaking his nipples, I began to think of how lucky I was that Jackie had a thing for me while Tyler liked her. That’s what makes him so eager to switch bodies with me all the time and be so chill with whatever I do while in his body. Not every gay guy can say they can get inside their hot straight friend!
Good story!Please continue:)
DeleteContinue! Maybe he decides he doesn't want to go back to his old body?
Deletegood story by quookies awful pic
ReplyDeleteYeah, I guess. But the Caption This pictures are just a catalysts for stories :)
DeleteWow, quookies! That was great! Did you ever post more chapters of your story, Ghost of a Chance, anywhere? That's one of my favorites!
ReplyDeleteoh my, it's been a while since that story was brought up. while i was still writing it my computer broke completely and the chapters i had been working on were lost. i may look into finishing up that story for good some time in the future though!
Deletequookies! craving for another story from you..love your writing..! where can i find more stories from you aroung the net? apart from ghost of a chance ( love that one btw..)..
Deleteyes quookies! i love that story too.. you're such a good writer!
ReplyDeleteYounger brother to teach a lesson but ending up liking so much he wants to stay in
ReplyDelete