Saturday, January 26, 2013

Caption This (26 Jan)

Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write. Today there is a choice of three.

**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**

tumblr_m6r7ciICW81qmf3buo1_1280

1.

tumblr_mc5bosxewD1ql0byro1_500

2.

tumblr_mah2ydCT1Q1rxps42o1_1280

3.

13 comments :

  1. Ahhh another friday night by myself. But then again what is an overweight 40 year old divorcee to do?

    I look outside the window and see my son drive off from the driveway. Damn what a rebellious kid. I feel my relationship with him is waning, and we're becoming more and more distant I told him not to go and he flipped me off and he went anyways. I guess I shouldn't judge him, I was like that when I was his age. Ahhh I wish there is a way for me to reconnect with my son.

    I lay down in my bed, tired and sleepy. I close my eyes for 15 seconds and then... I hear a crowd.

    I open my eyes and was surprise to where I was. The house was filled with teenagers. I look around and it seem it was a party. I look down at myself, and everything about me seem... youthful. I look up and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. "Holy shit! What the fuck? This isn't me?!?!" I shouted anxiously. I look around and everyone was looking at me. I quickly walked away and went to nearest bathroom. I look closer at my new face, and I recognize him. His name is Roland, and he is my son's best friend.

    I hear a familiar voice coming from the bath tub. I move closer to the source, and then I opened the curtains. My son, drunk off his ass, is in the bathtub shirtless spewing nonsense while holding his tall glass of alcohol.

    "ROOOLLAAANNDDDDDDD!!!! Come er' dude hahahaha"

    I helped him up. His whole body smelled like alcohol.

    "Come on let's go, I think you had enough Kenneth."

    "NOOOO cmon I want more hahahahahaha"

    ReplyDelete

  2. I helped him walk, and led him to the nearest bedroom. I looked around the room and it seems like this is Roland's room. As I lay him down the bed, he grabs my hand and pulled me towards him.

    "I"veee seen you look at me Roland. Come on man, I just broke up with Meagan, and I'm fucking horny lets gooooo" My son lunge at me tearing my clothes.

    "WHOA WHOA Kenneth calm down. This.. this is wrong! We can't do this." My heart was beating fast. My son wants to have sex with his dad... that is so wrong!

    "You're fucking lying dude I mean look at you." He pointed at my hard erection showing through my pants. "I know you want this! I've seen you man!! getting all googly eye when I walk around shirtless. C'mon I'm making your homo dream come true here." He flexes his biceps and made his pecs bounce. He traces the outlines of his abs with his fingers, and he grabbed his cock and gave me such a cocky look.

    I'm not gay, and as a father this situation disgust me, but something inside was telling me: "go on, go on." It kept telling me the same thing over and over. My heartbeat raise as my body move closer to his. I ripped off what was remaining of my shirt, and then I took off my pants. My eyes widened as I saw the hard cock that was dripping with pre-cum.

    "You call that a cock, I'll show you a cock." He dropped his pants and his underwear, and he grabbed my head and forcibly move my head to his crotch.

    "open your mouth." The voice inside my says, and then my body obeyed. I took the soft cock in mouth. My tongue swirled my son's cock in my mouth. It wasn't that bad I thought to myself, until my son got hard. Though I still have feelings of hesitation, I'm starting to enjoy my self as my dominant son fucks my mouth.

    "HEHE time for some pussy." he got me in all fours, and without any warning, he rammed his cock in my asshole. "Damn tighter than a woman!" The pain was new to me, I screamed because of the pain. "Shut up bitch!" he said, and I obeyed.

    The pain that I felt transformed into pleasure as I moaned deeply as he penetrate me. With an animalistic growl, I feel torrents of cum fill my ass as he came inside me. He pulls off me, and demanded me to cum in front of him, and then I quickly obeyed. As I punp my youthful cock, he started touching my body while he looks at me with his innocent yet dominating face. As I near my climax, I remember my wish, and in some ways i guess it came true. I've become closer to my son in more ways than one.

    There it is. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" I feel my cock trembling as it shoots out buckets of cum. "Good job man" my son said as he lays in the bed with me. As he fell as sleep, I watch him and I thought what a lucky father I was to have a son like him. "I love you son!" whispered him as he fell asleep.

    BTW THIS IS PIC 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Yoshi. Give me a shout we should talk about getting you a slot.

      Delete
  3. pic 1)

    The job market is tough out there. You're lucky to have any job. That's why I was so happy when I was able to do work experience as a cop with Stuart.

    Just look at him. He was everything i wanted to be. Seeing his walking around laying down the law, got me hard and made me excited. I did everything I was told. After the ten weeks of my work experience were up i finally got up the courage to ask Stuart.

    'Stuart, do you think there could be a job for me in this after the work experience?' I looked at him with hopeful eyes. Stuart looked down and seemed to consider me.

    'bud, I like you, but look at you! skinny kid like you wouldn't last a minute out here on your own. Ask me again when you're as big as me!'

    stuart then flexed his biceps, cocky fuck. As we were driving along I watched his body, i watched him breath, his pulse visible in his beefy neck and i knew that there was only one way I'd be like Stuart.

    'Arhh' i said holding my stomach. 'i feel really sick! pull over i think im gonna hurl'. Stuart looked worried, the car was not his of course and he quickly pulled over on the side of the road.

    'man, i cannot walk, you're gonna have to carry me to those bushes'

    'Little shit, you're more trouble than you're worth! cannot wait to be rid of you, you'll never make cop if you get car sick!' said stuart as he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me in a fireman hold.

    I saw his gun and i made my move.

    before stuart knew it I had his weapon and his hands were in the air. 'you crazy fuck!' he said.

    I just smiled and said 'take your clothes off you stupid fuck!'

    I kept the gun trained on his as we both got completely naked.

    'turn the fuck around Stuart and bend over!'

    I smiled to myself, he had finally seen my dick. I have to admit driving with stuart always got me hard and i was happy to finally show him.

    with his big meaty hands against the car he spread his legs. I stepped up to stuart until I began breathing down his neck.

    'as far as i see this, if there is not a job for me in the force then i will be taking yours!'

    i pushed my naked body against his bulging muscles. watching him tremble and breath in terror. with my free hand i stroked his stomach and worked my way down to his cock. 'not so cocky now are you! you're going to be seeing a lot more of me. And im gonna be seeing a lot more of you, bitch!'

    I rammed my cock into his firm arse and pushed myself balls deep inside of his muscular butt.

    stuart was, spluttering, he was crying. 'don't cry stew, i said, i rubbed my face against his stub and felt his warm tears on my cheek. I kissed him. I felt my body begin to merge with his. inspite of what was happening to him stuart began moaning in pleasure.

    i slowly felt myself dissolve inside of stuart. my body merging with his and assuming control. I went completely under his skin and we battled for control. i stuck stuarts own finger up his butt and pumped his cock with hands. we both moaned out of his mouth, our expressions changing as one of began to get the upper hand.

    When I began to dominate our body a snarl appeared across our masculine face. I wanted his body, his life, his job more than anything. when the real stuart managed to rip control from me for a couple of seconds a look of pure terror over took our face. I focused on milking my new dick for all i was worth and i could feel stuart losing to me.

    a thick layer of sweat covered our body and i felt the orgasm approaching. Stuarts dick exploded and cum splashed all over our tummy, mixing with the sweat. I wiped it off and brough it to our mouth and ate it. I licked my hand clean and with that I felt the real stuarts control wanning.

    I stood up and shook out my new body as if i could shake off the real stuart. i looked down at my muscular, tattoo covered forearms and gave them a flex.

    'looks like i'll be starting out as a cop a bit earlier than expected!'

    SI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si, give me a shout - my contact details are in the contact page at the top. Perhaps I can convince you to take a authors slot?

      Delete
  4. Pic 2

    Well, Bros what do you think of my Little now?

    Rob, you eating those words about how it sucked that dweeby Malcom was a legacy that we had to take. How having a geeky chemistry major would just ruin our rep?

    Well, would do you think of Mal here? Course, we are going to need to change his class schedule. He isn’t quite the chemistry wiz that he was and might blow up the campus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For picture 2:
    "Okay, Rick, you said you'd be more careful, but you're out there, drinking like a fish, and being a dick to everyone!"
    I stood there disgruntled as Rick just grinned drunkenly at me with the borrowed face of my teammate Mark.
    "Duude, why're you tripping out? Everything's fuckin' GREAT here!" He promptly made eyes at a couple passing by as he slurred his words. I couldn't tell if he was even looking at the guy or girl.
    "PHOTO OP!" A frat pledger hopped in front of us with a camera. I swallowed my aggravation and swung an arm around "Mark's" bare shoulders and forced a small smile, as he stuck his tongue out like a dumbass. A click later, the pledge left, and I steered Rick back into a bedroom, where he teetered about before letting himself plop on the bed, stroking his hands over his cobblestone abs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I paced irritatedly, wondering what could've possessed Rick to act so irresponsibly in the Mark suit. Though it occurred to me that it may not be so out of character for Mark himself, what if he slipped up?
    "I shouldn't have let you drink, we gotta get you outta here now, Rick", I said, patting my pockets for my keys and wallet. He let out an agitated groan as he sat up looking miffed, "Bro, why the fuck - do you keep callin' me that? I'm not yer twinky little tutor. And you thought *I'm* drunk..." I turned to him at that, alarmed. The way his lips were curled in that natural sneer, the cocky carefree slouch, and those perma-bedroom eyes that always seemed to invite and judge at the same time. Rick looked....even in a suit of him, way, WAY too much like Mark.
    "That's it, I gotta get you out of this thing", I muttered as I quickly straddled him on the bed. I'd always fantasized this differently, but oh well. Mark started fumbling and trying to push me off, but thankfully he was a bit too inebriated to give a good fight. I traced my fingernails carefully along his collarbone and over his shoulders, a seam appearing as they cut through. Digging my fingers underneath caused the warm fleshy material to stretch and unstick. Mark became more alarmed now, beginning to utilize his strength now, grabbing my arms and trying to push me off. Pushing my hands deeper in, I could feel as much as see his angular stubbly jaw flop out of place as I expanded my hands, stretching the neck of the mask up. With a wet -schlorp!- sound, the whole mask of Mark's face popped up and off the flushed, sweaty head underneath. Mark's thick arms dropped abruptly, as I swung myself off of him. Rick's thinner, cute face with its boyish shock of blonde hair looked odd perched on top of Mark's long, lean body. He was panting hard, his eyes fluttering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leaning over him I brushed the hair off his forehead, held his face in my hands, and asked "Rick, Rick, can you hear me? Are you Rick Moreno?" His eyes seemed to focus more on my face as he heard my voice. His mouth moved soundlessly before he was able to form anything, "I- ye- yeah". His voice was hoarse, cracking from Mark's deeper tone to his own lighter voice, like a reverse puberty.
    He grabbed my shoulders with Mark's big hands and leaned towards me. "I - I was Mark!" He gasped out in hushed tones.
    "Its like - its like everything I was thinking, I was so nervous to be here, it started to change. I started thinking it was so stupid to sit around like a wallflower. I wanted to fucking chill out for once, and - and drink and party like a normal guy or...like you guys, like - like Mark..." I hadn't expected anything like this to happen at all. All the previous suit conversions I'd done for people in the last few years had never ended up like this...had they? I mean, after a few weeks the satisfied clients don't report back, but...
    Rick was chewing his lower lip, looking feverishly at Mark's face, discarded on the ground. Predicting what he was thinking, I grabbed his thickly-suited shoulders, dragging him back to reality, and said, "No. We're going back to the dorm." Rick's big eyes widened, and then looked away guilty. For a smart guy, you could tell what he was thinking immediately.
    "I don't think you're gonna be using Mark for a while, alright? Let's go..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please continue the story

      Delete
    2. Good to see you back Wolf - nice piece of story telling :)

      Delete
    3. Thanky x3
      just like last time, I just get a little bit of scenario or happening from a pic. Never very full though :o

      Delete
    4. Great storry!! Can you add more please?

      Delete