Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write.
**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**
When Tony told me about this Astral Projection shit I didn’t believe him, that was until he showed me how. Sure, first couple of times I needed something to loosen me up but the more I practiced the easier it was. I had a great life, heading to a full football scholarship—fuck girls wanted to be with me, and the guys wanted to be me.
We had an game out of town and they’d put us all in a swanky hotel, guys on one floor and all the cheerleaders on another. Shit, I was lusting after my girl but coach had banned us from leaving the rooms I just needed to see her. I stripped down to my vest and underwear and slumped into one of the chairs closing my eyes; after a couple of deep breaths I felt the familiar falling sensation and then a pulling.
I felt weightless, and i slowly opened my eyes, below was my own body, my huge pecs rising with every breath. I blinked again, thinking of my girl, and suddenly I was in her room, she was laying on the bed in one of my shirts sleeping. I floated above her for a while, dreaming about last night before returning to my room.
I smiled at my body, and for a moment I understood how much the other guys admired me—hell I’d put enough effort into making it. I looked at my dick tenting through my underwear; strange I’d never noticed it doing that before when I’m out of my body. I floated over and started to lower myself back into my body; I felt the firmness of my own pecs against my back; wriggling I tried to push inside just like I had always done, but some force was stopping me.
I turned and looked down at my body confused and gasped as it twitched and let out a groan…
What if…
he couldnt believe wath he saw it was his body just laying there when an alien stole his body years ago he was turned into a litle girl but now 20 years later he finaly found his body back and it didn't even age
ReplyDelete-don't know more finish it if you want :P
it was me. i stole your body sean. sucker
ReplyDeleteI slowly peaked into my parent's room where Jon was chatting on the computer to his girlfriend. Jon is my older cousin who was forced to babysit me while my parents were gone for the weekend. I was stunned when I looked around and witnessed him jacking off. I quickly turned back around. I stood for a moment and thought about what I had seen. I was beginning to get turned on thinking about it, his hand rubbing his beautiful cock and the moaning he was making. I pulled my pants down and started to masturbate. I looked at my own cock and was ashamed compared to his. I began rubbing it until I finally came. I squirted all over the wall. We were both moaning drowning out the other. I began to feel lightheaded and dizzy. Suddenly I passed out. When I awoke I was feeling very different. I was now sitting in a chair. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in my parents room where Jon was before. I jumped up and ran to the mirror and was shocked and amazed to see Jon's naked body.
ReplyDeleteIdol - Part 1
ReplyDeleteI’d always idolized my older brother; he was smart, athletic, team captain, and… hot. Now, don’t get me wrong, I don’t have a sexual attraction to him, but the more I saw him, the more that I just wanted to be like him… Watching him walk around the house in nothing but his boxers... One day Mom asked me to bring his clothes into his room for him, and I noticed an old, tattered book peeking out from under his mattress, and of course curiosity got the best of me.
It was a book about ancient spells and such, but the one that was bookmarked was one about “Astral Projection”. I began to read, and not being sure what it was, I began to follow its steps, hoping this was some sort of athlete’s ritual or something; something to make me more like my brother. It seemed innocent enough, I mean, the first step was just to sit or lay down and relax, taking slow, deep, breathes.
So, as I began following the steps, I began to feel lightheaded and I felt the bed tremble, and I opened my eyes and looked behind me; it was me! At first I freaked out and instantly laid back down and re-entered my body, feeling the familiar weight in my body. I was really scared and threw the book back where I found it and ran to my room.
Idol - Part 2
Delete------
Later
I heard Devin come in, and he went through his usual ritual, eating the food that Mom left in the oven for him, casually stripping off his clothes before eventually making his way to the bathroom to shower. Curiosity got the best of me, and I just really wanted to see his body in its entirety, so I repeated the steps from earlier, and once again, I left my body.
Since I could see my body, I figured I must be in a ghost-like form, and made my way to the bathroom. Just in time, because he had just finished stripping and was adjusting the water and he got in.
I hovered there and watched his bulging muscles; admiring how every little movement showed a different muscle that I hadn’t seen before. Ah man, his body was so perfect, I just wanted to touch it, so I slowly reached out, and to my content, I could semi-feel it. The firm-ness, just so warm, and inviting…
He let out a shiver and turned the water temperature up a bit before resuming his shower and eventually finishing.
I continued to watch him as he brushed his teeth, and got dressed then went to bed. I watched as his breathes began to slow and his chest began to rise, and fall in a more relaxed pace. What I saw next surprised me! I could see a duplicate of my brother slowly laying up, and leaving his body! I ducked instantly into his closet [for surely if I could see him, he could see me, too.] I watched until I saw his copy leave the room when I walked over and saw his unoccupied body in its peaceful state.
I got an idea and wanted to enter, so I laid down on top of him, slowly, then began to try to push into him. No matter how hard I pushed, his body wouldn’t give, and settled for just letting my spiritual hands run up and down that body. His strong masculine, jaw, his ripped chest, and his cobbled abs… I could almost “sense” that he was coming back, so I instantly ran back to the closet and watched as my instinct became correct. I watched as he slowly lowered himself into his body, I could see a little warping in the space encircling his body, as he began to press back in.
I began to wonder…
Idol - Part 3
Delete-------
A few days later.
Devin was going away to a game with his team, and I’d been using my newfound ability to spy on him, and learn his tricks for developing a body like that. It looked pretty fun, how his teammates and him joked around, and one of them had even managed to sneak in a case of beer!
He eventually returned to his room, and he happened to be the odd one out, with a room to himself. As he began to strip down, I realized what exactly he was doing, and I got excited, this was my chance! I floated under the chair, and I could feel the disruptions in the air, as he began to slowly leave his body, and I began to slowly press into his back, feeling some slight lee-way, and I began to get excited! As more of his soul left his body, more of mine was able to enter! I could feel that warm flesh, so inviting, enveloping me, all that muscle slowly surround me! And with one final push, I was all the way in!
After entering, his body began to tremble, shaking uncontrollably, recognizing me as its new master. Fuck, I could feel all those muscles convulsing too! I could feel a stirring in my new groan, and I smirked, his body was absolutely drained from allowing a new presence to enter, and adjusting. So I only managed to run my hands across my body a few times due to exhaustion.
I really wanted to explore this body in its entirety, but it still had no energy.
I felt a pressure as someone was trying to press into my chest, my body spasmed again, and I let out a groan; something about knowing that I was now my brother, and he would have to be the one doing the admiring was really hot and I let out a moan…
I opened my eyes and looked up to see him, floating above me, confused…
Nice work :)
DeleteMore please
DeleteIdol Part 4-
ReplyDeleteI opened my eyes and looked up to see him, floating above me, confused…
After taking some more time to rest. I woke again allowing my eyes to adjust to the light. Breathing in deeply, I began to stretch and manipulate my new frame. Devin was still trying to get back in. Hovering around me like a moth near a flame. "Not happening" I thought to myself.
The state of confusion was amusing to watch, I didn't let on I could see him. I needed a piss, walking to the bathroom I felt groggy, the feeling soon passed when I saw myself in the mirror. Letting my new equipment out felt euphoric as did the relief when the steady stream hit the bowl. Devin's spirit watched on. He didn't know that it was his little brother in his body, holding his cock. I smiled inwardly.
His body was mine, at least for the time being. I wanted some privacy to explore further, I wasn't going to get it like this. I then remembered the incantation to remove a disembodied spirit, it was in the spell book. Right before the astral projection ritual. I had to decide on whether to send him back to my old body or let him back in to his. Decisions, decisions...
Send the older brother into the little brothers body, and then have them argue about it
Deletewhat happens if you don't send him into little brother's body????
DeleteI think it would make the story more interesting if he ended up into the little brothers body :)
DeleteTechnically, it would be "Part 5" since I continued my portions off of Sean's opening post. And please be sure to identify yourself as someone else if you add a continuation to my stories ;)
DeleteHate to take recognition for your work!
Oh, and interestingly enough, I was thinking about putting him as the little brother in a later edition. ;)
DeleteAlso, the character of the little brother changed in your addition. ._.
Yay lol. Could you write a new addition soon ? ;)
DeleteLooks like ol' anonymous there has taken the reins on this one. ;P
DeleteI really hope someone continues this with the older brother ending up in the little brothers body! I always have loved your work Curious!
DeleteYeah but you started the story :D
ReplyDeleteGood work guys, don't stop now. Thanks for the acknowledgement Curious,
ReplyDeleteI would do anything for whoever continued this! ;)
ReplyDeleteIdol Part5?-
ReplyDeleteI flushed the toilet. In my mind I had made my decision. Walking over to the mirror, I began admiring my reflection. This was too good an opportunity to give back now. I took a deep breath, looked at Devin's ethereal form and started the incantation. The look of sheer horror on his face was evident. His spirit was being removed, I wasn't sure if he knew what was happening. I closed my eyes and when I opened them he was gone.
Finally some privacy. I stood in front of the mirror and started flexing, each muscle popped, twisted and moved to my commands. "Fuck, yeah" I said aloud. My voice was so different. To say I had a new found confidence was an understatement. The bonus to being in this body, was I knew enough about the "real" Devin, that no one would suspect any difference. I was looking forward to tomorrow. I wasn't going to get much sleep tonight.
I walked out of the bathroom into the main hotel room. My clothes were lying around the floor where they had been left earlier. As I settled down on the bed to explore my new body further there was a knock at the door. I maneuvered off the bed and answered it. It was Becky, Devin's girlfriend. She was standing in the doorway wearing nothing but a robe. "This keeps getting better and better." I thought.
Meanwhile, back home Devin's spirit had just been returned to an empty body. My old one. Things were about to get interesting...
Enjoying your work Anon, give me a shout - my contact details are on my profile page, we should talk.
DeleteOh please continue thats a great addition!
Deletemaybe someone could make, where devin's spirit entered his body again while his brother's spirit still in devin's body. and both of them argue about it
ReplyDeleteI love these sinister plots :)
ReplyDeleteI hope someone continues this with Devin in his little brothers body... maybe Devin begins to lust to just feel his old body again... ;)
ReplyDeleteI think I will take it from here.
ReplyDeleteIdol-Part 6
I had gotten home from the game. We won, no surprise whatsoever. And what greeted me was not unexpected. My little brat of a brother Tony came and started yelling at me. "You used astral projection and took my body you flipping..." "Hey. Calm down pipsqeak I don't even know what your even going on about Tony." I said. "I AM NOT TONY YOU LITTLE BRAT! YOU ARE! AND I'M DEVIN! YOU STOLE MY BODY! I WANT IT BACK NOW!" TONY said. He had no idea what was coming next. "Well guess what tiny? I had the spellbook and I made the swap permanent! You can still do astral projection, you just can't get into anybody but yourself. Have fun bulking up again loser.