Monday, April 30, 2012

Secret Admirer

“Man, Ryan has such a perfect body…” I said looking down at my newly acquired shall we say, “home”?

Ryan had always been popular throughout life, and everything seemed to just come natural to him. I always wanted to talk with him but when I would try to speak with him, I would start stuttering and he would smile that kind smile and continue on his way. He never made me feel stupid, or insignificant, but I couldn’t help but wonder where that natural confidence came from. Why was he able to saunter around with such an ease?

I wanted to find out and I would sneak glances at him in the hall when I’d see him, but man… I wasn’t getting any results and knew I would have to infiltrate his group of friends, but I was so awkward that there was no way I could join without being too obvious what my intentions were…

When I got home I instantly started up the computer and began to look up ways to accomplish my task when a weird chat window popped up and asked “Would you like to see what it’s like?” and I thought to myself “What what is like?” and it sent another message “To be bathed in his light, you can experience this through one of his friends or really… anyone you want!”

This was getting weird… I thought yeah but that wasn’t pos- I stopped mid-thought as I began to feel an immense pressure in my head and the pain had me moaning for it to stop. When just as soon as it started it stopped, and I felt my hands being raised then run down my torso to my pants where it began to undo my pants.

“It could be this easy, you know…” I felt my vocal chords say.

“What?” I thought, powerless to control even the littlest stretch of my body.

“Mm… ah yeah..” My body began to moan as it was stroking my cock, something that felt so familiar and yet… being a passenger in my own self felt completely different and I enjoyed it too, although it was a little forced. My other hand began to fondle the rest of my genitals, the force making me lick my lips.

“This… ah… j-j-just taking over othe-r-r-r people…” My head looked to the ceiling and I heard in my mind “Like this!” and simultaneously my body came, and both I and the stranger were ejected from my body.

It was a boy about my age, maybe a little younger.

“You enjoy that, stud?” his essence winked at me.

If I could have blushed I would have. “So uh… what do I do?”

“Ah, you’re no fun!” He stuck his tongue out at me.

“It’s easy, just find your target and envelop their head… Like this!” I was both mortified and enchanted as I saw him begin to press into my body’s head as it lay there wincing, awaiting another master to tell it what to do.

He smirked using my lips, an odd sight considering I was never smug… He began to take my cum and rub it upon himself.

This was kind of disturbing, watching your own body do these things that were so natural, and yet, somehow too personal.

“What’s the catch?” I ask him.

“Oh.. nothing much… Just uh…” (he raised some of the cum to my lips) “Delicious…. Let me keep your body for a little while. Nothing much, I’ll just go on pretending to be you, and don’t worry, I’m not going to rob a bank or anything. I won’t do anything too out of the usual.” He winked, “Now go have fun!” and suddenly I felt my soul being propelled to some unknown location when I saw him… Ryan.

He was painting, I looked about and this appeared to be his room. Such remarkable works of art were scattered about his room, I would have been slack-jawed in appreciation if I could have…

I looked to what he was painting and it appeared to be a portrait of a dove. I smiled, he seemed so mature and yet… so innocent… I watched him finish the painting, admiring every contour of his muscles as they moved in accordance with his whim as he created this complex, yet innocent masterpiece.

I watched as he stood up and walked out of the room, I followed him, not being really sure what else to do. He was heading to the bathroom, maybe a shower? He was a little mess from all that paint. My heart would have been racing fast as I watched him strip down to his underwear and start the water. Mm… He took off the rest and his cock… Well, there’s no way to explain how glorious that beautiful, cut, beast was! It reached nearly down to his knees and he wasn’t even hard!

I wanted to touch it but still unsure of how to do anything in my ghostly form I could only watch as he began to lather those wonderful muscles in soap… Finally I couldn’t take it anymore and I slammed into him, pushing harder and harder with each passing second. I could feel his consciousness slowly blacking out. I felt him resisting as I pushed in and he began to moan, which caused me to push further into him. It felt like pushing through water; water that didn’t want anything to go in or out but eventually I pushed through and took my first breath as Ryan; feeling the wonderful expansion of my powerful chest.

I looked down, “Hello friend…” I said to my new member as I reached for some body wash and began to lather it up… “Ah…” It felt strange to feel my member growing, I mean… It was familiar in the sense that I’ve had erections before, but also different because of the size…

I felt it growing with every beat of Ryan’s heart before I couldn’t take it anymore; I began to stroke with feral intensity, licking his lips and occasionally flicking one of his nipples while massaging my new package in its entirety. I was moaning, but with Ryan’s vocal chords, this was so hot… I could hear this stud’s sounds of pleasure echo back to me through the bathroom, only increasing my excitement. I began to feel a pressure growing in my loins and I fought for as long as I could to keep it back, but not being used to this body it sprayed all over his chest, and arms. I laughed to myself, still breathing heavily from that experience. “Man… I can’t wait to try that with someone else, stud.” I felt my glorious body in its entirety, only passing to fondle my new sac a bit before continuing…

Not leaving anyplace unchecked, I felt a slightly pleasure as slowly pushed one of my fingers into my new anus, enjoying the rush

Man, the things I was planning for this body!

8 comments :

  1. i reeeaaaally hope you continue with this story!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! but would love to know more about the adventures of the younger kid maybe he has possessed and keep some cocky and bully bodies which he play around :) maybe welcome him open handed when he is about to possess them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe shucks, thanks y'all! =) No promises but something may be added, but maybe not =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG SOOOO much more pls

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe more on being in ryan's body or exploring the younger kid or taking over someone else!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love you Curious! You write beautifully. Please continue this story, my kind sir.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, pleeeeeraaaaase continue this one!!

    ReplyDelete