from the Sean M. archive
This was the only way to travel and so convenient, it’s true I haven’t been in my own body for at least two years now – in fact it’s probably in the hospital in a coma like state.
I had discovered ancient writings that allowed a person to inhabit another’s body, effectively consuming their spirit and becoming a duplicate of it. The effect stops the body rejecting the invasion and allows full access to the host’s memories. Of course the reverse happened when you left a host; the original spirit would be left with no ill effects apart from a case of amnesia.
Finding new hosts was a piece of cake with the internet, there was always a hot jock in some part of the world that is willing to give a private one on one video show for some cash.
Take this fine specimen, I set up a chat with Craig and he was just warming up flexing for me when he “looked” at me straight in the eyes I whispered the spell and within a flash I was looking back at my previous host. Even though Craig had a huge body it was tight inside with two spirits. Before his body could react I turned and latched onto Craig’s spirit quickly consuming it. Using it as a template I quickly changed into a duplicate of Craig’s spirit and eased myself into the position that the rightful owner has occupied only seconds earlier.
I sensed Craig’s body relax unaware of its new occupant, I smiled and flexed using Craig’s body for my previous host on the computer. This will do fine I thought to myself; at least till next time...
really I love the body swap is very amazing!
ReplyDelete