Monday, April 9, 2012

UK vacation switch


When I planned my trip to the UK I didn’t expect to never return back to the United States. I guess I should start from the beginning, hello I am James and I am a college student from Cal State Sacramento studying criminal justice.
Me

Originally when planning my trip to London there was going to be our usual group of 4traveling, My girlfriend Jennifer and I along with our friends Alex and his girl Michelle.
Jennifer and I had a falling out and broke up when I caught her cheating on me with Alex, so you see the dilemma with the people going. I had already paid for my ticket and hers along with hotel in London. Luckily I was able to convince British Airways to refund one of the tickets so I could have more money for the trip and decided to go it alone.
I arrived in London and the cab driver took me to the Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel, Yeah in England apparently hotels have very long names but it’s a five star hotel and I had a suite to myself so it was good few blocks from Buckingham Palace is what the map said but I had no idea where anything was. I walked in the hotel checked in and went straight to the room to check things out and relax before my adventure and immediately passed out on the bed when I walked in.
I must have been tired because I woke up the next day around 8am after sleeping 14hours. I got dressed and headed downstairs to see if they had any tours I could sign up for and see the city. I got the last ticket for a tour of London and got on the bus to go on the tour. The tour drove around the city stopping at various places to see along the way and letting us get off to take photos. At Buckingham Palace I decided to venture off and would just walk back to the hotel to see a little more since it was only 5pm. I walked around the palace area taking photos with my Canon 50D camera getting some amazing shots.
Ian
After about an hour I wanted to walk back and couldn’t figure out what direction to go so I started walking a direction that I remembered from the cab ride form the airport. I walked for about 30 minutes when I finally decided I was lost and needed help. My iPhone would be ridiculous to use in UK in charges so I went into an electronics store to walk around and get directions. I got to talking to another college guy from the University of London, named Ian, and he said he knew the way back to the hotel and I was really in the wrong direction.He had a car outside and could drive me back to the hotel and show me more of London if I wanted.




Walking up to the parking garage he showed me his 2012 white Land Rover Range Rover.


 “thanks again Ian for giving me the ride and tour I really have no idea about anything here in London.” I said. “Its not a problem just helping out a tourist and you seem cool.” He said.
He showed me all the sights of London and we got some sandwiches where the waitress spilled Coke all over my clothes. “Don’t worry we are near my place and you look like you wear similar sizes you can have some of my clothes and look less of a tourist” He explained. We both had a good laugh and he drove over to his house and we went up. The place was huge and looked like a celebrity would live there. He explained his parents died in an accident and left him a lot of money and he would never have to work a day in his life. Ashe picked out clothes for me I explained how I am a broke college student who just broke up with my girlfriend, which is why I am on vacation alone.
He handed me some clothes and said put these on and I will get you a bag for your wet clothes. He gave me from boxers all the way up in clothes and I was surprised but quickly put them on.
He returned with a bag and said damn you look good in those clothes mate and took my old clothes and put them in the bag and took them to the washer and dryer.At this point I was getting tired and he said since its late if I wouldn’t mind sleeping in the guest room and he would take me out tomorrow for a tour and back to the hotel. I agreed and stripped down to just the boxers and quickly went to sleep.
The next morning the surroundings looked a little different but I figured it was just cause I wasn’t used to being in this house. I stood up and noticed I wasn't wearing anything and could have sworn that I had boxers on. I went to the bathroom and when I looked in the mirror I saw Ian staring back at me. “what the hell?” I thought. I explored my body to find out it was true I had swapped with Ian. I quickly ran to the guest room that I was sleeping in and found that my body was still sleeping. I woke him up and he noticed right away his naked body was standing over him.
I sat on the bed and talked for a bit about what we think happened but we couldn't figure it out. I never noticed how hot my body looked, wait what did I just think? How am I thinking about this. Oh how I can see the outline of my old cock in the boxers and wait I am getting hard in Ian’s body. Is Ian gay?
Ian noticed that I was getting hard and looked over and said “by now you are noticing that I have feelings for you and well guys and I am, I mean you are gay.” “I don’t want to be gay I was straight and happy with that” I cried. “Do you think I wanted to be straight?” He yelled
After arguing about this Ian confessed that he took my clothes before they went in the washer and jerked off with them and then threw them in the washer before he went to sleep. We tried a few things to swap back for the week I was in London and couldn't figure out what to do so we figured we could just try and live the others life and meet back in 6 months when I would pay for him to fly back now that I have Ian’s bank accounts I could do it hundreds of times.
He went back to the US to go to my school and finish the semester out and I would stay here as a gay British playboy millionaire.
Now after a month of being Ian I can say its fun being gay and being a millionaire but I do miss home a little. Ian and I email each other everyday and tell about what’s going on in our lives and he has a new girlfriend, which I am jealous of,and is enjoying the straight life. We even joked about if we never find a way to swap back we could just live out the others lives and he could even move in with me here or I could sell the home here and move to the states.
Well that's all the time I have right now, I have a date tonight with John a pretty hot guy I met in Manchester so things are looking up right now.

No comments :

Post a Comment