Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sun and Fun

by Erick S.tumblr_m12ise2ttC1r4vx87o1_500

"Damn! Why can't I remember my wife's cell phone number? 305-275... No, that's not right... 305-275... I have to remember! I have to tell her that I'm trapped in this kid's body... That the man she thinks is her husband isn't really... Wait, wife? What the fuck am I thinking? I ain't got a wife. Fuck no. Man, and why do I keep thinkin' I've got a wife and kids? And some job? Dude, what did I have this phone book for again? Oh yeah that's right, gotta order some pizzas for the frat house tonight. We're gonna need some fuckin' nomz when we get back from the beach today!"

All Darryl had wanted was to escape his life for a little bit, live the life of a young college stud without a care in the world. Seemed like such a great idea at the time, and he'd found the perfect kid to swap with. Even better, it seemed like the swap had left the kid completely unaware that anything had changed. He simply blinked his eyes and went on living Darryl's life while Darryl enjoyed a weekend of sun and fun. But that had been a couple of weekends ago now. Or maybe a couple of months ago? When had that weekend been, exactly?

"You OK, bro?" one of Darryl's frat bros came up behind him, "Man, you've been spacing the fuck out lately."

"Shut the hell up, bro," said Darryl with a drawl, "Orderin' us some pizzas."

"All right, all right. But as soon as you're done you gotta get back down there, man. Stu just got back with some more Coronas."

"Fuckin' right, bro!" said Darryl, "Be there in a few!"

7 comments :

  1. Awesome! (... but it should be labeled for Mental Transformation)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I... I've never heard a bro refer to food as "nomz" xD They usually have no idea what I'm talking about when I use that word either =P

    Amazing story though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What exactly is a bro, is that supposed to be a heterosexual dude?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not necessarily, they could have just meant someone who is in a frat :P

      Delete
  4. More mental transformation stories like this please!

    ReplyDelete