by Erick S.
"There, there, sweetie," I said in a motherly tone, "You just lay down and relax now."
Jake struggled against his constraints, his screams muffled by the strap of tape across his mouth. The look of terror in his eyes was priceless. How could his own mother be doing this to him? But I could tell he was getting tired of fighting.
I caught my reflection in a mirror on Jake's door. His mom wasn't too bad-looking for an older lady. Bet I could use her body again to really fuck with some of my bros.
"Getting sleepy now, Jakey-poo?" I cooed as his eyes started to roll back in his head. I could tell now was the time to make my move before he passed out all the way.
I took a deep breath in, watching his mom's tits rise up on my chest. I held in my breath for a moment and then let it all out with one big exhale. I felt a rush as I exited his mom's body, separating from her as she fell to the floor. I gave myself a stretch. Wonderful that I could get my 6'2" muscular body inside her tiny 5'4" frame, but I definitely would have started feeling cramped in there after too long.
Although Jake had been nearly passed out, his eyes popped fully open again when he saw me.
"Yeah, kinda explains why your mom was able to pin you down and tie you up so easily, huh?"
I circled the bed, taking the little punk in. Kind of a prettyboy. Can't believe my sister was with a guy like him in the first place.
"So you're the shithead who broke my little sister's heart, huh?" I said, standing over him with my arms folded across my powerful chest. The little fucker was scared as shit, "Cheated on her? Though you'd play the field, huh?"
I ripped the tape off of his mouth so he could respond.
"Please..." he said, "I'm sorry --"
"Nah, too late for apologies, bro," I said, loosening the ties around his wrists and ankles, "I'm gonna make sure it's real hard for you to fuck around with girls from now on."
I held him down and took another deep breath. When I exhaled, I felt myself rushing into his body. I gasped and felt myself turned around, suddenly looking up at the ceiling. I looked down and saw Jake's body.
"Scrawny-ass motherfucker," I said with his voice.
I loosened the ties all the way and stood up, giving myself a second to get settled in Jake's body. It was always a bit nauseating for a second.
"You still in there, Jake?" I said, turning to the mirror. I knew perfectly well that he could see and hear and feel everything that I was doing with his body, "See, Jake, I know plenty of my gay friends who'd be into a prettyboy like you, and I'm going to make sure they all get their chance. And we're going to make some videos, and they're going to be all over the Internet."
I could feel him screaming on the inside. I simply grinned and stroked his goatee.
"And that's just the start of what I have planned for you, bro. Maybe you should have thought twice before you fucked around with my little sister."
Could you write a 2nd part bro!?
ReplyDeleteI knew this dude looked familiar! I follow him on twitter, he's a gay republican, for a long time I thought they were just a fairy tale, haha.
ReplyDelete