I watched him as he spoke to the crowd taking money for pictures and a quick grope.
I offered him $100 for a private show, with a grin he took me into one of the store rooms at the famers market.
He stripped to his boxers with a air of arrogance, looking over at me with his hand open.
I watched as he stretched and flexed, chin up looking down at me, he certainly knew what he was doing.
He turned and struck a double-bi pose gently kissing his swollen bicep.
I took this as my cue and rushed him, forcing him up against the wall.
"What the fuck are you doing? I ain't like that" He cusses.
"Yeah, well I think you'll be a good addition to my collection whether you like it or not!"
He lets out a yelp as I start to push into his back and I clamp my hand over his mouth. He struggles as best he can, but I'm already half way in. Gasping he lets out a little whimper.
The door opened and in walked this smokin’ tanned blonde haired chick. The type you see at the gym with a tight body and perky tits. She looked seductively over as she walked up to me. Tight shorts and tank top moving with every motion. As she came up to me she planted a seductive kiss on my lips and then slid her hand down to my now throbbing crotch and gave it a nice rub…Smiled and then said: “Ok. Lisa, you’ve had your revenge. I won’t ever go out with the guys again and not tell you. Now it’s time to swap bodies back.” And with that she *pushed* into my borrowed body and forced me into hers. I tried to push back out and couldn’t. I was stuck. Stuck at this guy’s girlfriend.
Then Steve back in his body looked over at me. Smiled. Flexed his biceps and then pulled me in for a hard kiss. Then nibbling at my ear he whispered: “I think it’s time we had some make up sex babe” and with his arm around me lead me out the door and back in the direction of our hotel. The whole time I could see my reflection in the shop windows as this hottie w/her boyfriend. Trapped and no way to get out of her body..
Part 3 We got the hotel, I looked to every place that I could do it because I don't want to be in the body of a woman, I was freaking out.
We went inside the room and Steve started to kiss me, it was weird... in fact i was enjoying the experience but a flash crossed my mind and I remembered how to body swap. However, if i want to body swap, I have to do certain things in order to reach that.
The things between Steve and me are getting hot... he began to strip, flexing his hot biceps then I could see his flawless body in his entire magnificence. In that moment I reafirm that I MUST get that body.
Then he leads me onto bed, his manly smeel drove me totally crazy but i had to keep my plan in mind.
For the frist step for my plan, I have to wear his trainners and his shirt, underwear or whatever. We had sex for all night, he has a good toy and a full of strenght.
During sex I asked Steve if he could gimme his trainners, he accepted without complaining at all, he was a bull and will accept anything in order to fuck me.
After sex, I left Steve sleeping like a baby and I put on his boxers and trainners, I could smell the manly smell that his clothes had.
I begant to chant the spell, I can feel how my soul was dragged of myself and go directly to Steve's body and viceversa, then everything becomes dark...
I woke up with a great hardon, I felt different everything seems smaller then... I saw the body of my girlfriend. I stood up and started to flex my body in anyway i know. I felt stronger and higher... I kissed my biceps and in that moment a lot of memories began to full my mind.
I was bi. In fact, I have a "girlfriend" and a "boyfriend" that's because I went with boys the other night without saying anything, that was my dirty secret.
My girlfriend was sleeping so I decided to pump it on my new tool, wow this body has energy!!!! I love my new body and of course this memories go well with me. I'm the coolest jock at university.
Then I remember that I have a weird fetish with man foot. In fact "my" trainners aren't mine, they belong to my boyfriend. His name is Bryan and like me he is a closet bi... we play for our american football team.
While i was rememebring that I finished to pump it on my new raging tool, It feels soooooooo coool than i began to rub my cum onto my new body... (to be continued if you want, let me know please!) :D
"Sorry but... I refer to a body swap male to male... Can any author write about a body swap male to male??" I don't like any transformations involving females either (completely ruins it for me as I'm not the least bit heterosexual haha and girls completely turn me off), but I have what I think is a really good male 2 male body swap story idea stirring in my head for these pictures. Keep tuned in and you might just see something. I might post my story elsewhere though (that is if I can ever fully form my ideas and bring them into fruition), because it starts getting confusing with all the different stories going on in one thread. But I shall let you know where my story is posted if I post it elsewhere. =)
Ummm, did you not read my comment in its entirety...? I said I was going to write a story. Calm down. I wasn't telling the author not to write that story or to write something else. I was merely stating my preferences in reply to the guy who earlier asked for a male 2 male body swap. Take a chill pill dude.
CHill out dude. There are tons of stories on here and just because you didn't get the dude swap w/dude. or the foot fetish or the alien this time doesn't mean others aren't enjoying this. Chill.
After I finished my "activity", I saw my girlfriend was waking up... She looked around and asked me why fucking I (he's thinkg i'm Lisa)swaped bodies again, I just get close to her and kissed her lips.
I sat down near of "Lisa" and I explained to her what happend with the real Lisa and body swap, she only listened to me carefully.
After negociations, we agree to body swap her with my friend Josh.
(I will continue this story tomorrow, I'm going to link this story with one writed by Lord Wilmore)
God I wish I could slather that man's muscley bronze body with edible coconut butter all over, and then lick it off. God, I bet he's got thighs that could choke a donkey...
(Sean... really thank you I'm going to send you the mail) Part 6
(I made a mistake, Steve's friend name is Kevin instead of Josh)
Steve in Lisa's body and I past a few moments more in the room, having sex.
After that, Lisa and I went to Kevin's house, Kevin was an straigth jock but I'm secretly in love with him. However, I thinkas this was the perfect oportunity to get in love with "Kevin". When we reached Kevin's house, I noticed that Bryan, my boyfriend, was leaving the house.
We close to Bryan in order to ask him what is going on when he saw us he knew that the "moment" had come. Bryan and I had been planing how to get Bryan more "manly" and we got the spell that allows to "absorb" a jock personality and fuse with you. Bryan wanted that and Steve's jock personality was perfect.
Bryan and I lead Steve to my house, cheating her saying thay a body swap spell needs things that I have in house, it doesn't take more of 10 minutes.
In my house, Bryan and I chant the spell and the personality of Steve become a part of Bryan. Bryan began to kiss his biceps and talking like a real Jock. It drives me crazy and both kiss each other. I feel mi dick like an iron-hard, in that moment Bryan cup my balls and dick and began to massage they.
After that, we went to Kevin's house. In fact we have to goals in our plans, one was to get Steve personality fused with Bryan and the other one was me body swapping with Kevin.
We reached Kevin's house and we go directly to his room, of course we are Kevin's brothers and his mom let us in.
Bryan, Kevin & I start to chat in his room when I jump into Kevin's chest and began to kiss him, Bryan knew that I began with the spell. During kissing him, I began to rub his chest and grab his dick and started to pump it with my hand.
I feel my soul was fighting with Kevin's but I won and entered to his... MY.. body.. I feel how my soul full his torso, legs, muscles, crotch... wow Kevin is a horse I feel how mi dick is getting bigger. After all that sensations I opened my eyes and Bryan put a mirror in front of me.
I felt very powerful in that moment, next to me was "Steve" staring to me. I don't know why but a personality that wasn't mine control my mind and body and shout out at Steve and Bryan to get out of my house.
Nery's POV (Kevin's body)(This a tribute to Lord Wilmore that inspired me to write this)
After, Bryan and Steve left the house, I decided to try this new body, finally I got this body!!!!! I look at the mirror in front of me and I started to flex my muscles and kissing my biceps of course.
Then, I drop myself onto bed, I started to strip myself and in that moment I felt like a rush through my body like if a don't pump it up my tool i'll explode.
That was the best ejaculation of my life, I began to shot my cum into my tennis shoes like in my old body... something didn't work as everytime but I felt the best orgasm in my entire life.
When I cum into my tennis shoes, I began to think that cumming into my tennis shoes was weird and instead of that, I began to pump it again my tool but this time thinking on girls.
That was very weird but what tha fuck I'm Kevin why fucking I cum into my shoes that was like a faggot thing...
I felt like my personality had been taken by Kevin's... and I love that...
(new story) http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vv6jQGjbSOo/TIntvbRqZxI/AAAAAAAAOfg/odYkjvq3b6U/s800/Muscle+Daddy+Sitting+Down.jpg
I was getting changed in the gym change rooms when he walked in. He had must have been in his 30s, big beefy chest and a fucking sexy body. I slowed down my hurry to leave the change rooms. The dude was going bald but his thick beefy arms and barrel like, hairy chest were more than enough to compensate.
I was a scrawny 20 year old kid and as I was looking at this guy’s body I was over taken by desire. I wanted him so badly I would have done anything.
He flopped down his pants revealing a thick dick and meaty arse. He paid no attention to me as he started to walk away towards a shower cubicle. I followed after him.
He turned around and said ‘kid why are you following me?’ both of us where completely naked but he didn’t seemed fazed at all.
‘I’m not following you!’ I said, trying not to stare at his stiffening cock.
‘Don’t bullshit me, fucker, I saw you staring at me’ he replied, seeing through my obvious lie.
I came clean ‘I just really love your body’. At this he smiled, ‘you’re not so bad yourself’ he said‘My name is Lawrence’. Lawrence held out his hand for me to shake. As we shook hands I felt his hand enveloping my own. ‘I’m Trystan’ I replied, feeling a little awkward but Lawrence only seemed to find my shyness amusing. He laughed at me. Lawrence, still holding my hand lead me into a shower cubicle
‘I bet a little hottie like you gets up to all sorts of trouble’ he said slyly.
‘Not really man’ I said feeling a little lame, ‘I just want to be like you really’
‘Like me?’ He said ‘well I wouldn’t mind walking around in your skin for a while, maybe we could arrange something’
‘Like what?’ I said.
‘Like maybe you could step inside me for a while...so long as I could step inside you later’
And before I could say anything else Lawrence began massaging his cock, his smile getting bigger and bigger. ‘I’m not used to sharing my body but you’re such a little guy, it won’t be too much of a squeeze’
He backed me down onto a small bench that was just before the shower and made me sit. Then before I could say anything he sat down in my lap. I could feel his warm beefy rectum near my cock and without thinking I pushed myself closer and entered him. Lawrence made a sigh of pain but began gyrating up and down on my dick. I grabbed the top of his bald head, feeling it, feeling his everything. His massive arms, his hairy chest and throbbing cock.
‘You want my body hey buddy?’ said Lawrence and I managed to moan out yes in-between waves of ecstasy. ‘Well you better take good care of it, it’s yours for today..and tomorrow you’re mine..do we have a deal?’ my dick was already balls deep inside Lawrence and the thought of being him nearly made me explode. Yes I said as I grabbed him. Lawrence smiled. He turned his head around I looked him in his eyes, he grabbed my face with his beefy hands kissing me passionately. Being inside this bear made me go a little crazy and I fucked him as hard as I could.
I came inside his beefy muscle arsehole. Then everything went dark.
I woke up leaning against the wall, but instead of staring at my arm I saw Lawrence’s. I grabbed my chest and felt Lawrence’s hairy pecs looking down I saw his still hard dick. Somehow I had entered Lawrence and I was in control. Deep inside my mind I could feel a presence that was not my own and memories that were not my own. If I wanted to I knew I could wake up the real Lawrence. I flexed a big bicep, my new body dripping in sweat. Suddenly waking up Lawrence seemed to be a little bit unlikely, at least at this present moment.
I spoke in Lawrence’s husky tones ‘fucking hell, thanks buddy’ i could feel my muscles rippling and new cock getting harder. ‘i think my first act as you is gonna involve me finding out what my new cum tastes like’..
I’d never been an overly talkative guy but I had a sudden urge to get out there and meet new people. Although Lawrence was no longer control of his body I was certainly not feeling like myself. Perhaps it was because I looked like I belonged in porno but I had a feeling it was probably because I had a part of Lawrence’s mind now. Whatever it was I liked it. I took a moment to further digest Lawrence’s mind and persona. The dude had had a load of experience and I gotta say he was a bit of player. Not content with just living off my new body’s memories I left the gym, but not before grabbing my new cock with both hands, remembering the feeling of his body against my own. I couldn’t wait to have him inside of my own body! But that was 24 hours away from now.
When I got outside the sun was reflecting off my tanned muscles. I had no idea where I was going but I soon caught sight of a guy with a surf board and the beach seemed like a pretty good idea. When I got to the beach I stripped off my shirt and lay down on the sand. People were looking at me in a way they never had before and for once I wasn’t afraid to look back.
All of a sudden some guy was coming up to me that both Lawrence and I both knew.
It was my next door neighbour Barry. I’d always had a thing for him but of course I’d never said anything.
‘Hey Lawrence’ said Barry with a smile. Lawrence wasn’t intimate with Barry at all and I could tell that they were just friends, but I was about to change all that.
‘hey Barry’ I said in Lawrence’s gravelly voice. ‘Glad we ran into to each other I have to show you how my new car port turned out’.
The next 24 hours were not spent discussing Lawrence’s carport.
I could feel Lawrence waking up inside of me, after what I got up into his body I could only imagine what he’d be doing with mine. I was both excited and afraid at the same time. What happened next is difficult to describe. One moment I was Lawrence, entirely in control. The next moment I started to feel drunk and I had the impression of water passing over my head, making things difficult to hear. I bent over and looked at Lawrence/my face in the mirror and smile came across our face that wasn’t my own doing. ‘not gonna try and keep me asleep are you?’ said the real Lawrence
Of course I wasn’t, not after all he’d done for me. I let control pass back to him and all of a sudden I was back in his arms again. Looking back at him with longing and wishing I could have remain him longer.
The kid was cute as fuck. While he was controlling me I had no idea what he was up to, although I didn’t really care. What concerned me now was that he lived up to his end of the bargain.
‘So Trys, how’d you like being a big guy?’ I asked
‘What can I say? ‘He replied ‘I’d definitely like to give it a try again’
‘Oh I reckon we could arrange that’ I said, my plan coming together ‘but first why don’t you turn around’
Trys turned around, he was already naked but I pulled off my jocks. The kid had me wearing jocks? I certainly wouldn’t be savouring the time I was in this kid wearing clothes. Although I may want to extend my stay longer than 24 hours, the kid didn’t know it but I had sealed off a part of my mind from him and it was something I had done before.
I got trys against the wall grabbed his head and rubbed my dick against his butt.
‘Hey boy you know how I like it, youve been inside me, it’s gonna be a tight fit but soon I’ll know how you like it too’.
Trys spread his arse checks and kissing the back of his neck I entered him. His legs strained and I moved deeper inside of him. I stopped at the hilt of my balls and grabbed his smooth hips, gently rocking him backwards and forwards. Trys let out a moan and I quickly covered his mouth with my hand. He grabbed onto my arm as if simultaneously willing me deeper but considering pushing me away. I’d better get this over with I thought and grabbed both of his hands I reared up and pressed as deeply inside of him as possible. Trys moaned and then fell silent. First my bulky arse disappeared inside of his leaving only his plump young smooth one. I felt a sexual charge as I took command of my new dick. Try’s was looking me straight in the eyes as I pushed my hands and then arms inside his body, all the way inside of his own. The rest of my upper body entered his and it was like a small sponge was soaking up a bigger puddle of water. I was already completely in control from the neck down, only our heads remained separate. I grabbed my own head with one of Trys’ arms, using the other force his head to look forward and I plunged inside of him. Trys let out one more moan as I entered him, a moan that was cut short as I took over my new voice. Looking over in the mirror I only saw Trys, but it wasn’t trystan at all. It was Lawrence. Lawrence with a sexy young body. I gave the mirror a smile and thought of all the damage I could cause in one day, two days or even 1 year. I gotta admit it was pretty tempting.
"Fucking easy cash." He mumbled to himself.
ReplyDeleteI watched him as he spoke to the crowd taking money for pictures and a quick grope.
I offered him $100 for a private show, with a grin he took me into one of the store rooms at the famers market.
He stripped to his boxers with a air of arrogance, looking over at me with his hand open.
I watched as he stretched and flexed, chin up looking down at me, he certainly knew what he was doing.
He turned and struck a double-bi pose gently kissing his swollen bicep.
I took this as my cue and rushed him, forcing him up against the wall.
"What the fuck are you doing? I ain't like that" He cusses.
"Yeah, well I think you'll be a good addition to my collection whether you like it or not!"
He lets out a yelp as I start to push into his back and I clamp my hand over his mouth. He struggles as best he can, but I'm already half way in. Gasping he lets out a little whimper.
Behind me I hear the door creak open.....
I still really want to see a body swap story on here with elements of male foot fetishism ^_^ Any authors here up to the challenge?
ReplyDeleteHaven't done one of those, like a challenge what did you have in mind?
DeleteHey Sean do you happen to know where I can find more pictures of the man in those photos. He is one damn fine stud!
ReplyDeleteHere you go..
Deletehttp://www.dropbox.com/gallery/62464414/1/Caption%20This%21%2021st%20April?h=bb7296
Hey, I agreed with Anon (the first) I wana see a body swap story :D please!!!!!
ReplyDeletePart 2:
ReplyDeleteThe door opened and in walked this smokin’ tanned blonde haired chick. The type you see at the gym with a tight body and perky tits. She looked seductively over as she walked up to me. Tight shorts and tank top moving with every motion.
As she came up to me she planted a seductive kiss on my lips and then slid her hand down to my now throbbing crotch and gave it a nice rub…Smiled and then said: “Ok. Lisa, you’ve had your revenge. I won’t ever go out with the guys again and not tell you. Now it’s time to swap bodies back.” And with that she *pushed* into my borrowed body and forced me into hers. I tried to push back out and couldn’t. I was stuck. Stuck at this guy’s girlfriend.
Then Steve back in his body looked over at me. Smiled. Flexed his biceps and then pulled me in for a hard kiss. Then nibbling at my ear he whispered: “I think it’s time we had some make up sex babe” and with his arm around me lead me out the door and back in the direction of our hotel. The whole time I could see my reflection in the shop windows as this hottie w/her boyfriend. Trapped and no way to get out of her body..
Nice twist to part 2 dude! OMG..continue. I want to hear about their encounter in the hotel room.
ReplyDeleteSorry but... I refer to a body swap male to male... Can any author write about a body swap male to male??
ReplyDeleteIt's an open "caption this." Rather than complaining, why don't you write something?
DeleteVariety keeps this site good. This is great. Keep going!
ReplyDeletePart 3
ReplyDeleteWe got the hotel, I looked to every place that I could do it because I don't want to be in the body of a woman, I was freaking out.
We went inside the room and Steve started to kiss me, it was weird... in fact i was enjoying the experience but a flash crossed my mind and I remembered how to body swap. However, if i want to body swap, I have to do certain things in order to reach that.
The things between Steve and me are getting hot... he began to strip, flexing his hot biceps then I could see his flawless body in his entire magnificence. In that moment I reafirm that I MUST get that body.
Then he leads me onto bed, his manly smeel drove me totally crazy but i had to keep my plan in mind.
For the frist step for my plan, I have to wear his trainners and his shirt, underwear or whatever. We had sex for all night, he has a good toy and a full of strenght.
During sex I asked Steve if he could gimme his trainners, he accepted without complaining at all, he was a bull and will accept anything in order to fuck me.
After sex, I left Steve sleeping like a baby and I put on his boxers and trainners, I could smell the manly smell that his clothes had.
I begant to chant the spell, I can feel how my soul was dragged of myself and go directly to Steve's body and viceversa, then everything becomes dark...
I woke up with a great hardon, I felt different everything seems smaller then... I saw the body of my girlfriend. I stood up and started to flex my body in anyway i know. I felt stronger and higher... I kissed my biceps and in that moment a lot of memories began to full my mind.
Part 4
ReplyDeleteI was bi. In fact, I have a "girlfriend" and a "boyfriend" that's because I went with boys the other night without saying anything, that was my dirty secret.
My girlfriend was sleeping so I decided to pump it on my new tool, wow this body has energy!!!!
I love my new body and of course this memories go well with me. I'm the coolest jock at university.
Then I remember that I have a weird fetish with man foot. In fact "my" trainners aren't mine, they belong to my boyfriend. His name is Bryan and like me he is a closet bi... we play for our american football team.
While i was rememebring that I finished to pump it on my new raging tool, It feels soooooooo coool than i began to rub my cum onto my new body... (to be continued if you want, let me know please!) :D
"Sorry but... I refer to a body swap male to male... Can any author write about a body swap male to male??"
ReplyDeleteI don't like any transformations involving females either (completely ruins it for me as I'm not the least bit heterosexual haha and girls completely turn me off), but I have what I think is a really good male 2 male body swap story idea stirring in my head for these pictures. Keep tuned in and you might just see something. I might post my story elsewhere though (that is if I can ever fully form my ideas and bring them into fruition), because it starts getting confusing with all the different stories going on in one thread. But I shall let you know where my story is posted if I post it elsewhere. =)
stop being an asshole if you want something then write it! others are enjoying this story
DeleteUmmm, did you not read my comment in its entirety...? I said I was going to write a story. Calm down. I wasn't telling the author not to write that story or to write something else. I was merely stating my preferences in reply to the guy who earlier asked for a male 2 male body swap. Take a chill pill dude.
DeleteCHill out dude. There are tons of stories on here and just because you didn't get the dude swap w/dude. or the foot fetish or the alien this time doesn't mean others aren't enjoying this. Chill.
ReplyDeletewho are you talking to.... and I was the one who talked about the foot fetish, you have the wrong guy. :P
DeleteCouln't agree more. This is great. Keep writing!
ReplyDeleteThank you :D I'll wait for it
ReplyDeletePart 5
ReplyDeleteAfter I finished my "activity", I saw my girlfriend was waking up...
She looked around and asked me why fucking I (he's thinkg i'm Lisa)swaped bodies again, I just get close to her and kissed her lips.
I sat down near of "Lisa" and I explained to her what happend with the real Lisa and body swap, she only listened to me carefully.
After negociations, we agree to body swap her with my friend Josh.
(I will continue this story tomorrow, I'm going to link this story with one writed by Lord Wilmore)
Really great story, if you want it all collected together with any further additions drop me an email and introduce yourself I'll sort it out for you.
DeleteGod I wish I could slather that man's muscley bronze body with edible coconut butter all over, and then lick it off. God, I bet he's got thighs that could choke a donkey...
ReplyDelete(Sean... really thank you I'm going to send you the mail)
ReplyDeletePart 6
(I made a mistake, Steve's friend name is Kevin instead of Josh)
Steve in Lisa's body and I past a few moments more in the room, having sex.
After that, Lisa and I went to Kevin's house, Kevin was an straigth jock but I'm secretly in love with him. However, I thinkas this was the perfect oportunity to get in love with "Kevin". When we reached Kevin's house, I noticed that Bryan, my boyfriend, was leaving the house.
We close to Bryan in order to ask him what is going on when he saw us he knew that the "moment" had come. Bryan and I had been planing how to get Bryan more "manly" and we got the spell that allows to "absorb" a jock personality and fuse with you. Bryan wanted that and Steve's jock personality was perfect.
Bryan and I lead Steve to my house, cheating her saying thay a body swap spell needs things that I have in house, it doesn't take more of 10 minutes.
In my house, Bryan and I chant the spell and the personality of Steve become a part of Bryan.
Bryan began to kiss his biceps and talking like a real Jock. It drives me crazy and both kiss each other. I feel mi dick like an iron-hard, in that moment Bryan cup my balls and dick and began to massage they.
After that, we went to Kevin's house. In fact we have to goals in our plans, one was to get Steve personality fused with Bryan and the other one was me body swapping with Kevin.
We reached Kevin's house and we go directly to his room, of course we are Kevin's brothers and his mom let us in.
Bryan, Kevin & I start to chat in his room when I jump into Kevin's chest and began to kiss him, Bryan knew that I began with the spell. During kissing him, I began to rub his chest and grab his dick and started to pump it with my hand.
I feel my soul was fighting with Kevin's but I won and entered to his... MY.. body.. I feel how my soul full his torso, legs, muscles, crotch... wow Kevin is a horse I feel how mi dick is getting bigger. After all that sensations I opened my eyes and Bryan put a mirror in front of me.
Finally I can see my image:
http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/8262/tumblrlubaeieuub1r4ueqv.jpg
Part 7
ReplyDeleteI felt very powerful in that moment, next to me was "Steve" staring to me. I don't know why but a personality that wasn't mine control my mind and body and shout out at Steve and Bryan to get out of my house.
Nery's POV (Kevin's body)(This a tribute to Lord Wilmore that inspired me to write this)
After, Bryan and Steve left the house, I decided to try this new body, finally I got this body!!!!! I look at the mirror in front of me and I started to flex my muscles and kissing my biceps of course.
Then, I drop myself onto bed, I started to strip myself and in that moment I felt like a rush through my body like if a don't pump it up my tool i'll explode.
That was the best ejaculation of my life, I began to shot my cum into my tennis shoes like in my old body... something didn't work as everytime but I felt the best orgasm in my entire life.
When I cum into my tennis shoes, I began to think that cumming into my tennis shoes was weird and instead of that, I began to pump it again my tool but this time thinking on girls.
That was very weird but what tha fuck I'm Kevin why fucking I cum into my shoes that was like a faggot thing...
I felt like my personality had been taken by Kevin's... and I love that...
(To be continued if you like, let me know please)
(new story)
ReplyDeletehttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vv6jQGjbSOo/TIntvbRqZxI/AAAAAAAAOfg/odYkjvq3b6U/s800/Muscle+Daddy+Sitting+Down.jpg
I was getting changed in the gym change rooms when he walked in. He had must have been in his 30s, big beefy chest and a fucking sexy body. I slowed down my hurry to leave the change rooms. The dude was going bald but his thick beefy arms and barrel like, hairy chest were more than enough to compensate.
I was a scrawny 20 year old kid and as I was looking at this guy’s body I was over taken by desire. I wanted him so badly I would have done anything.
He flopped down his pants revealing a thick dick and meaty arse. He paid no attention to me as he started to walk away towards a shower cubicle. I followed after him.
He turned around and said ‘kid why are you following me?’ both of us where completely naked but he didn’t seemed fazed at all.
‘I’m not following you!’ I said, trying not to stare at his stiffening cock.
‘Don’t bullshit me, fucker, I saw you staring at me’ he replied, seeing through my obvious lie.
I came clean ‘I just really love your body’. At this he smiled, ‘you’re not so bad yourself’ he said‘My name is Lawrence’. Lawrence held out his hand for me to shake. As we shook hands I felt his hand enveloping my own. ‘I’m Trystan’ I replied, feeling a little awkward but Lawrence only seemed to find my shyness amusing. He laughed at me. Lawrence, still holding my hand lead me into a shower cubicle
‘I bet a little hottie like you gets up to all sorts of trouble’ he said slyly.
‘Not really man’ I said feeling a little lame, ‘I just want to be like you really’
‘Like me?’ He said ‘well I wouldn’t mind walking around in your skin for a while, maybe we could arrange something’
‘Like what?’ I said.
‘Like maybe you could step inside me for a while...so long as I could step inside you later’
And before I could say anything else Lawrence began massaging his cock, his smile getting bigger and bigger. ‘I’m not used to sharing my body but you’re such a little guy, it won’t be too much of a squeeze’
He backed me down onto a small bench that was just before the shower and made me sit. Then before I could say anything he sat down in my lap. I could feel his warm beefy rectum near my cock and without thinking I pushed myself closer and entered him. Lawrence made a sigh of pain but began gyrating up and down on my dick. I grabbed the top of his bald head, feeling it, feeling his everything. His massive arms, his hairy chest and throbbing cock.
‘You want my body hey buddy?’ said Lawrence and I managed to moan out yes in-between waves of ecstasy. ‘Well you better take good care of it, it’s yours for today..and tomorrow you’re mine..do we have a deal?’ my dick was already balls deep inside Lawrence and the thought of being him nearly made me explode. Yes I said as I grabbed him. Lawrence smiled. He turned his head around I looked him in his eyes, he grabbed my face with his beefy hands kissing me passionately. Being inside this bear made me go a little crazy and I fucked him as hard as I could.
I came inside his beefy muscle arsehole. Then everything went dark.
I woke up leaning against the wall, but instead of staring at my arm I saw Lawrence’s. I grabbed my chest and felt Lawrence’s hairy pecs looking down I saw his still hard dick. Somehow I had entered Lawrence and I was in control. Deep inside my mind I could feel a presence that was not my own and memories that were not my own. If I wanted to I knew I could wake up the real Lawrence. I flexed a big bicep, my new body dripping in sweat. Suddenly waking up Lawrence seemed to be a little bit unlikely, at least at this present moment.
I spoke in Lawrence’s husky tones ‘fucking hell, thanks buddy’ i could feel my muscles rippling and new cock getting harder. ‘i think my first act as you is gonna involve me finding out what my new cum tastes like’..
Please continue. And u should do Lawrences POV in Trystan
ReplyDeleteI was finally the man I wanted to be
ReplyDeleteI’d never been an overly talkative guy but I had a sudden urge to get out there and meet new people. Although Lawrence was no longer control of his body I was certainly not feeling like myself. Perhaps it was because I looked like I belonged in porno but I had a feeling it was probably because I had a part of Lawrence’s mind now. Whatever it was I liked it. I took a moment to further digest Lawrence’s mind and persona. The dude had had a load of experience and I gotta say he was a bit of player. Not content with just living off my new body’s memories I left the gym, but not before grabbing my new cock with both hands, remembering the feeling of his body against my own. I couldn’t wait to have him inside of my own body! But that was 24 hours away from now.
When I got outside the sun was reflecting off my tanned muscles. I had no idea where I was going but I soon caught sight of a guy with a surf board and the beach seemed like a pretty good idea. When I got to the beach I stripped off my shirt and lay down on the sand. People were looking at me in a way they never had before and for once I wasn’t afraid to look back.
All of a sudden some guy was coming up to me that both Lawrence and I both knew.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vv6jQGjbSOo/TB6HHUkIwyI/AAAAAAAAJ1A/TmySWltv_Ng/s1600/Muscle+Bears+at+the+Beach+005.jpg
It was my next door neighbour Barry. I’d always had a thing for him but of course I’d never said anything.
‘Hey Lawrence’ said Barry with a smile. Lawrence wasn’t intimate with Barry at all and I could tell that they were just friends, but I was about to change all that.
‘hey Barry’ I said in Lawrence’s gravelly voice. ‘Glad we ran into to each other I have to show you how my new car port turned out’.
The next 24 hours were not spent discussing Lawrence’s carport.
I could feel Lawrence waking up inside of me, after what I got up into his body I could only imagine what he’d be doing with mine. I was both excited and afraid at the same time. What happened next is difficult to describe. One moment I was Lawrence, entirely in control. The next moment I started to feel drunk and I had the impression of water passing over my head, making things difficult to hear. I bent over and looked at Lawrence/my face in the mirror and smile came across our face that wasn’t my own doing.
ReplyDelete‘not gonna try and keep me asleep are you?’ said the real Lawrence
Of course I wasn’t, not after all he’d done for me. I let control pass back to him and all of a sudden I was back in his arms again. Looking back at him with longing and wishing I could have remain him longer.
The kid was cute as fuck. While he was controlling me I had no idea what he was up to, although I didn’t really care. What concerned me now was that he lived up to his end of the bargain.
‘So Trys, how’d you like being a big guy?’ I asked
‘What can I say? ‘He replied ‘I’d definitely like to give it a try again’
‘Oh I reckon we could arrange that’ I said, my plan coming together ‘but first why don’t you turn around’
Trys turned around, he was already naked but I pulled off my jocks. The kid had me wearing jocks? I certainly wouldn’t be savouring the time I was in this kid wearing clothes. Although I may want to extend my stay longer than 24 hours, the kid didn’t know it but I had sealed off a part of my mind from him and it was something I had done
before.
http://www.gaytime.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gage-wilson-randyblue-6.jpg
I got trys against the wall grabbed his head and rubbed my dick against his butt.
‘Hey boy you know how I like it, youve been inside me, it’s gonna be a tight fit but soon I’ll know how you like it too’.
Trys spread his arse checks and kissing the back of his neck I entered him. His legs strained and I moved deeper inside of him. I stopped at the hilt of my balls and grabbed his smooth hips, gently rocking him backwards and forwards. Trys let out a moan and I quickly covered his mouth with my hand. He grabbed onto my arm as if simultaneously willing me deeper but considering pushing me away.
I’d better get this over with I thought and grabbed both of his hands I reared up and pressed as deeply inside of him as possible. Trys moaned and then fell silent. First my bulky arse disappeared inside of his leaving only his plump young smooth one. I felt a sexual charge as I took command of my new dick. Try’s was looking me straight in the eyes as I pushed my hands and then arms inside his body, all the way inside of his own. The rest of my upper body entered his and it was like a small sponge was soaking up a bigger puddle of water. I was already completely in control from the neck down, only our heads remained separate. I grabbed my own head with one of Trys’ arms, using the other force his head to look forward and I plunged inside of him. Trys let out one more moan as I entered him, a moan that was cut short as I took over my new voice.
Looking over in the mirror I only saw Trys, but it wasn’t trystan at all. It was Lawrence. Lawrence with a sexy young body. I gave the mirror a smile and thought of all the damage I could cause in one day, two days or even 1 year. I gotta admit it was pretty tempting.