Friday, July 17, 2009

So Nervous

God, I am so nervous. In just a few moments, I'm going to be up on that stage with all those people looking at me and judging me -- not to mention all the competitive stares I've been getting from the other bodybuilders backstage. Look, I'm just not used to this stuff, okay? I mean, cut me some slack -- this is my first show ever! And on top of all that other stuff, I've got to worry about how the muscle suit I'm wearing is going to look under the lights, and hope that all of the seams hold up long enough to make it through my routine. Maybe I should just take the suit off now and go back to being a normal guy. I thought this would be a lot of fun, but instead it's just stressing me out!

No comments :

Post a Comment