"Excuse me, sir," I said, copying the voice of the bellman I had seen assist Mr. Carson to his hotel suite, "You forgot a piece of luggage in our bell closet.""Oh, you the man!" he said. I saw that he'd already made himself quite comfortable. He'd stripped out of the business suit he'd been traveling in and into just a pair of basketball shorts as he checked out the view from his balcony, "Thanks, dawg! I appreciate --"
As he turned around, his face froze.
"Oh --" he said, "You're not --"
"No," I said coldly, "I'm not -- well, I'm not anybody really. But I'm about to be you, Mr. Carson!"
He backed up against the railing in defense, but I rushed right up on him, dissolving into his flesh, melting into him, and taking total control of his body in one swift motion.
I groaned and shook my most recent body out, looking down at what I now possessed. It was great the way my big, heavy muscles hung off of my broad frame, all covered in that beautiful caramel skin that I had been just dying to surround myself in ever since I'd seen Mr. Carson at the airport that morning.
Now I was free to spend the rest of the week in Miami, livin' it up in the topmost accomodations as the hot, young football player turned entrepeneur, Shawn Carson. By the end of the week, I was sure that I'd be able to find another body to slip into. But for the time being, all I wanted to do was just get all dressed up in one of Shawn's finest suits, head down to the hotel lounge, order a few top-shelf drinks (all charged to the room, of course), and then maybe hit up some nightlife for the rest of the evening. Tomorrow, it might be the beach to pick up some hotties, and the next day maybe a day of shopping. I always love trying on hot clothes and seeing how they look on a big guy like this. But whatever. I've got Mr. Carson's carefree lifestyle now, and his sexy body -- and all of his credit cards! This is definitely what I was looking for when I decided on going to Miami for the week.
Love your stories!!! They're all great! I was looking for a way to send you a pic to inspire a story but can't find address on blog anywhere?
ReplyDeleteawesome! thank you! my email address is erickstratton@yahoo.com. i'd love to hear your ideas! -- E.
ReplyDeleteThis was soo good. maybe you can make up stores where puny white out-casts become macho thugs or vice versa!
ReplyDeleteeric would you mind doing another alien story? this time the alien can use mind control to ready their host bodies!
ReplyDelete