Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fat Suit

You know what? Sometimes I just feel my best whenever I'm wearing my fat suit. So what? You know, I don't have to worry about spending all of those hours in the gym. I don't have to give a fuck about what I eat -- shit, I can shove all of the junk food that I want to in my mouth and not even have a single concern about calories or how many more reps I'm gonna have to add to my workout tomorrow. And I don't have to constantly judge myself every time I look in the mirror, constantly striving for better symmetry, or deeper cuts, or the tiniest bit less body fat, or adding "just a few" more inches of muscle here and there. When I wear my fat suit, I can just kind of let it all hang out, so to speak, and yeah -- I'm not ashamed to say, it feels pretty great! Anyways, once I'm ready to go back to that whole fitness model and competitive bodybuilder thing, all I have to do is just peel off the suit and stuff it in the back of my closet until I'm ready to wear it again -- no harm done. See, no matter how much damage I do while I'm wearing the suit, I come out of it looking exactly like I did when I put it on. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll be comfortable enough with my body as I am when I wear the suit -- but until then, boy am I glad I've got it on hand!

No comments :

Post a Comment