"Will you fuck me now that I don't look like Coach Williams any more?" I asked, looking down at Tyler's cute face."I don't know," he started to say, "It's just so... I just don't understand..."
"Look, I explained it," I said, confidentley positioning myself over him by placing my leg up on the bench, "I can be anybody that you want me to be. Just because you know me as 'Coach Williams,' that doesn't mean that's who I have to be. If you like me better like this, with Jimmy Adams' body, then that's who I'll be for you. Unless you'd rather I become someone else..."
I started shifting my shape again, into another student that I thought Tyler might like, but he stopped me.
"No --" he said apprehensively, "You can... stay as Jimmy."
"I knew you would like me like this," I said, shifting all the way back to Jimmy Adams, "I think I even got the tattoo right, and those can be difficult to replicate."
I twisted my youthful arm, proudly checking out my work.
"I think you got everything right," said Tyler.
I leaned in to kiss him and he fiercely kissed me back. I knew he had been wanting to get with Jimmy Adams for some time. As "Coach Williams," I had seen him checking Jimmy out in the locker room on several occasions.
"So you can become anybody?" he asked.
"Anybody," I said.
"Well then after we're done here, I think there's a few more things I'd like to try..."
Awesome story Erick
ReplyDelete- Sean
Excellent story to go with an excellent pic!
ReplyDeleteMore stories like this please!
ReplyDelete