Sunday, June 7, 2009

Vacation Hours

When my boss took away my vacation hours, I figured it was only fair that I took away his. Of course, that required a few changes. First of all, I had to swap bodies with him -- which was not a bad swap, I have to say. Even though he's a bit more of a "mature" guy, I've been wanting to try out his body for some time now, and I'm glad to say it's exceeded my expectations so far. Turns out he's been hiding a pretty nice body underneath that suit and tie I always see him in!

Second, I had to ditch his wife and kids. I don't think they took the news too well. Mr. Jameson is gonna have a lot of explaining to do once I swap back with him -- that is, if I decide to swap back with him at all. It's pretty nice getting an instant promotion from entry level to the top of the company, I have to say. And I could definitely handle the extra respect that I've been treated with since I've been in his body -- not to mention the extra salary! Maybe I could even pick up some stud looking to be with an "older" man, play the part of a sugar daddy and totally get away with it...

Hell, I'm comfortable enough in this body, and this lifestyle is one that I think I could really see myself getting used to. Looks like Mr. Jameson is going to be returning from this vacation a changed man, to say the least!

No comments :

Post a Comment