Sunday, May 31, 2009

Slight Modifications


I always like to test out my bodies on camera before I take them out in public. I mean, checking them out in the mirror is one thing, but to get a live video gives me a little bit better of an idea about how they'll actually perform. This guy's gonna be a freakin' hit out at the clubs tonight, I can tell ya that right now. I think I'll name him "Justen" after one of the guys that I based him on. I don't know about the sideburns after seeing this video, though. I might have to do some slight modifications there -- and I think I'd like to boost up his skills on the dance floor a little bit -- but otherwise I think I nailed it with this one! Fuck yeah! Just gotta get on my computer, make the changes, hit "Apply," and then I think I'm ready to take "Justen" out for a crazy night!

1 comment :