Sunday, August 13, 2017

Seanday Shorts: Life as a Mule, pt5

Read pt1, pt2, pt3 and pt4 here


I tugged Jack's t-shirt over my head and sucked in his musk; it was strong and potent. I watched my reflection as I pulled on his uniform shirt completing my transformation. The years of training and active duty had made him into a powerful force, and now it was mine.

Jack was the perfect soldier, a powerhouse of strength, but not very smart--a military jar-head. I pushed my shoulders back, and took in a breath flexing my pecs. My shirt tightened, as my torso grew. I knew Jack had more to give, but I feared for the uniform. Relaxing I turned to Craig.

"What's the plan?"

"Just go back to your friends," Craig said. "I'll be in touch."

Returning to bar, it was good to see they'd got in another round. I glanced between them, Jack had known them for the past five years. I skipped through Jack's memories for the last few days trying to figure out which one of them was the fake. I snorted, it was impossible to tell. He was just like me, wearing a perfect disguise with every last memory, trait and tick available on demand.

Jack was there to unwind, and distress, so we got drunk. I was enjoying being the big man, and when the bar was closing we bought some bottles and headed for the subway.


The night was a blur, and I woke early. Looking around, I recognised the room, it was in the Jack's apartment. How I got here? No idea.

I'd found it easy to slip into the soldier's routine, the gym sucked up a lot of time.


After a few days, I got the call. One of Craig's men told me to be at the Marina by six.

---

I arrived in good time, and I'm shown to a back room by Anthony; one of Craig's goons wearing a Personal Trainer from the gym.


Inside, I find the impressive Craig. He's still breathtaking to look at, and I miss using his body a little. There's also a man, he looks hispanic, tied to a chair, he's gagged and completely naked.

I try to ignore him, and approach Craig. "So, I'm here. What's the package I'm meant to shift?"

Craig scowls, he subtly nods at the man in the chair. "That shit," he mutters.


"Him?" I reply in disbelief.

"Yeah, you got a problem?"

"But, he's a man!" Craig's face grows dark. "I mean, will it work?" I quickly added.

"These are new," he growls and shoots a look at the man, "doesn't matter how big you are, it'll never show."

"Ok, well if you say so," I muttered.

His eyes flicked back, and stared. I could feel the hairs prickle on the back of my neck. Jack feared little, but I knew Craig, or Carlos--as he really was--had little patience. As Tanner had discovered, and now he was just a skin.

"So who's the guy?" I asked, desperate to move on the conversation.

"That shit is Migelle, used to work for me. Started to throw his weight around, making it difficult for my business. Was going to rub him out, but he heard about it and vanished."

"But you found him again."

"Yeah, I found the fuck!" I looked over at Migelle, even though he was gagged, I could tell he was grinning. "Right under my nose," Craig continued, and gazed into the distance. "He took my son, got inside him. Tried to undermine, and manipulate me. He had help, we don't know who."

"How did you discover him?"

"My boy lives with his mother here in the States. He visited me at the Marina to stay for a few days; acted just as he always had around me. But then I saw him smoking, and something felt off. When he was asleep I used the gadget, it wouldn't work on a normal person, but it opened him up and I found that fuck!"

"Where you able to restore your boy?"

"No, there's no way to change them back."

I swallowed, "I thought there was--"

"No."

"So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know yet, but I didn't want his mother to find out. So I pulled him on," he swallows hard, "and became my own son. I called her, and made an excuse, saying I wanted to stay at the Marina for a few weeks. She bought it."

"So why do you need me? Can't you just make this guy into a suit?"

"Fuck no, that would be too easy. I want him to suffer, I need to get him back to the Cuba, then I'm going to make him wish he was dead."

I sighed, I hated to think what he might have planned for Migelle.

Craig called in some people, one had a syringe and proceeded to inject Migelle. He struggled for a moment, then fell unconscious.

"It'll keep him under," Craig explained. "It'll need another shot to wake him up. Now get your shit off, he's going inside you, and in a few days you're going to visit the spa in Cuba."

I peeled off the tight shirt I was wearing, and sat backwards on a chair leaving my back fully exposed.

From the corner of my eye I saw Craig approach with the gadget. Moments later I was extracting my upper body from inside Jack. Craig's men supported the Marine's muscular torso, finally resting his torso over the back of the chair.

I said nothing as the men began to feed Migelle's body into Jack's body with me. The legs, pushed down, I bit my lip trying not to think about the his junk against my ass as they pulled Jack's butt into place. I felt Migelle's weight against my back, his arms fell around my waist. The men began to pull Jack's skin back over me, Migelle was big, more than double my weight and I was surprised when they were they sealed us both inside.

For a few moment's I sat there in silence. I felt like Jack again, his memories had returned. I got up, and looked at myself. Flexed and stretched, I looked the same, there was no sign of the two passengers I was carrying, but all the same, I felt bloated. I pulled the shirt back on, and Craig told me he'd be in touch. Moment's later I was leaving with a very different package sharing the Marine's body.


The following day all but the odd twinge had gone. I'd been to the gym in the morning, and felt good, Jack performed for me just as he always had.

Post workout, I had the familiar pang from Jack's body telling me I needed something to eat. I grabbed a few burgers, and a drink at a local bar. Finding a table I slowly working my way through the meal, occasionally being distracted by the huge TV at the bar.

I was more than surprised when there was a tap on my shoulder, I turned, but didn't see anyone. When I looked back, Tanner was taking the seat opposite me.


"Sup'," he asked with a nod. I knew it was Nelson wearing the teenagers body, it looked as if he'd adapted to his new guise completely.

"What do you want?" I muttered between mouthfuls.

"Aw don't be like that, we go back a long way--you and me."

"Tanner maybe, but not you."

"What's the difference?"

I didn't reply, something on the TV caught my eye, I recognised the image of woman, and a girl. It was Tanner's mom and Sarah, I read the scrolling text.

*"The two died in a horrific car accident." They show a picture of a burnt out car. "Witnesses state a young man was seen with the two victims. Authorities are still searching the area."*

My stomach lurched, and I glanced at Tanner. He's watching as well, but he's unmoved.

"Shame," he muttered, "they were nice family. Sarah was just perfect, such a kind and loving girlfriend."

"But why? They weren't any threat!"

"Like I said to Carlos, no loose ends. Pretty sure I can pull off the distraught, broken son if I need to." He said and mockingly dabs at his eye.

"Fucker, they were good people."

"And I was the good son, I made sure it was quick. They didn't suffer."

I feel revolted, and I have to muster all my strength, because Jack's persona that's wrapped around me just wants to break his neck. I say nothing and leave, not even finishing my meal.

"Lets talk again soon," he called after me, but I ignore him.

I return to Jack's apartment, and arranged to go out with his friends again. I was hoping it would distract me.

The evening was going well, but after my sixth beer, I began to feel queasy, and quite sick. The guys called me a pussy when I told them I had to leave and head back.

On the subway I began to get cramps in my side, the walk back to the apartment was a painful experience.

I laid in bed and it felt like my whole stomach was heaving, and turning over--I thought back to the burgers I had earlier. Then I felt a sharp pain in my side; like a punch to my kidneys. I winced, groaning before it happened a few more times.

I was panicking, neither Jack or myself had experienced this before. I felt a tightness, pulling at me. Then a yank, and my vision blurred.

Gasping, I realised I'm looking from behind Jack's face. His eyes, are just circles of light, somehow I'd become detached from the Marine.

I'm jerked back further, and the face of Migelle rears up in front of me! His expression is fierce with anger.

He wrestled for my spot, punching me in the side and face. I gasped, he's stronger than me--but he should be asleep!

He tackled me again, it was a slaughter. He must have been waiting for us to be alone.

I laid there motionless, dazed by the attack. He moved, pulling me behind him, I Could feel his weight pressing down on me.

Watching with disbelief, he pushed forward into Jack's face and limbs.

Jack's body responded, tighten around us both, pinning me to Michelle's back. My view through Jack's eye's returned although now it was more like tunnel vision, nothing like the clear perspective I had before.

I tried to move Jack's body, but it wasn't responding. Suddenly it jerked into life, and got to its feet. I could feel it flexing, and touching itself.

Jack found a mirror, and I could see him studying his features.

I could hear him talking to me, but he couldn't hear me screaming back. He said thanks for the body, and I--Migelle--knew everything Jack did. A gut feeling told me he'd been awake all the time, so knew Craig was planning to send him back to Cuba in a few days.

"Carlos will think I'm you, and I can use that--he trusts you now," he gloated. "So what do I do? Completely fuck Carlos over? Kill him maybe?" He flexes Jack's body again, and grins. "Oh that's right, my man Nelson. We're a team, I'd already taken Carlos' kid, Nelson was meant to take the boss-man, but I fucked up and he found me. Maybe we'll still go for that plan."

There was no way to warn Craig. I had no choice, I was fucked. I'd been the Mule, but now I was just an unwilling package just along for the journey.

-- End?

No comments :

Post a Comment