This is not at story, more of a bulletin. As once again, my reality has changed for the worst--possibly.
For those of you who follow me, you may remember I lost my father earlier this year. Although not unexpected, it left a huge hole in my life as I used to care for him.
Things began to attract momentum again, and I found my feet with a vague normality surfacing. But again, 2017 was going to shift throwing all the balls in the air again.
Last week I was given notice on my job (redundancy), and it looks like my job will be terminated at the end of September. Yay! I was told while I was on holiday, so I've yet to discover all the details.
So now, on to the news.
As you can imagine writing isn't at the top of my agenda at the moment, but I don't want to let you down. So I've scheduled a number of re-posts; some of my favourite stories over the coming weeks. I hope this will keep you amused, and that some of them you'll enjoy for the second time--or perhaps they'll be completely new to you, here's hoping.
Regards, Sean Mitchell.
No comments :
Post a Comment