I needed a change, something that demanded respect--without trying. I'd been inside Tommy for the past six months, a senior at college. A strong, although short football player. I'd used him to manipulate Casey, a heavy built machine of solid muscle, a good player but not very bright. I'd got to Tommy through Casey who I'd taken earlier that day. Casey was feared, and other students stayed clear of him—not something that would be useful to me. Tommy on the other hand, with his dark hair and expressive eyebrows was liked by many. Tommy didn't know what hit him when I used Casey's strength to pin him down and knock him out. With a grunt I discarded the muscle-jock's body and forced my way inside the smaller Tommy as a permanent change.
That was six months ago, I'd been working Casey--pushing him hard. I'd used his aggression to create a winning team, a dominant alpha in public but a submissive coward when we were alone in the dorm. He'd willingly accept me pushing inside him whenever I demanded it—said he'd do anything for his best bud Tommy, he didn't understand that the Tommy he knew didn't exist anymore. He'd strip, and I'd push into him and don his football shirt—he was never seen without out. I'd cruise the halls, throwing my weight around blond cheerleaders handing from my arms. The six months were fun, but that's another story.
A week ago, Casey got himself into trouble. Dragged the whole team into the mess, even got the police involved. As it was heating up, I decided I needed to look for somewhere new.
I was flipping through the latest copy of Bodybuilding Monthly and something caught my eye. "Perfect," I whispered under my breath.
The plan was simple enough, as I wrote the word 'Panda' on piece of white card. He was flying in tonight for the Expo that opened on Monday. I grinned, "It would make a change," I thought pushing a heel of my palm into my tenting shorts.
At the arrivals I scouted the area and spotted the driver holding up a sign saying 'Panda'. I walked over and nudged him. "He's going to be pissed you know,' I told him.
He looked at me. "What?"
"I just passed him walking out the door, you missed him. He's going be real pissed."
The guy paled and quickly made his way to the exits. I held up my sign and waited. He was easy to spot, towering over the other passengers. I played it cool and waited for him to walk over. "You the driver?" He asked in a deep voice.
"Yeah. Can I take your bag?" I asked.
He looked at me and chuckled, "Nah, I got this."
I told him the car was in the basement lot. He followed me through the airport and into the stairwell. Two flights down I turned on him and placed an open palm on his impressive chest. He staggered back dropping his holdall--pinned to the wall, he looked like he'd been hit by a massive electric shock. I walked up and whispered in his ear. "You're a big guy, bet you get a lot of respect." He muttered something. "You see Panda, I'm bored and I want to try something new." I could see his muscle tense, trying to break the power I had over him. "SO I'm going to get inside you, become you, take all you've worked for. Maybe I'll get bored, and you can have your life back--maybe not. I'll guess we'll find out."
I shucked the loose clothes I was wearing and forcibly turned Panda to face the wall. Reaching around I pulled down his sweat pants, and lifted his t-shirt over his head. I took a breath and whistled, it was an impressive sight. I reached up and resting hands on his shoulders, my thumbs pressing on his wide lats. Taking another breath, I pushed forward and my arms disappeared into his back. Stepping forward--my eyes level with shoulders--I leaned into his huge frame and felt the heat of his body surround me.
Shifting inside his body I stretched to fill his impressive body. I gasped and choked as my body fused with his, it was mine now. I jerked the t-shirt back over my head, tugging at the tight sleeves. I fixed my sweat pants, pulling at the crotch desperately trying to hide the monster I now owned.
I grinned, a natural and easy smile that oozed confidence as I hiked the holdall over my shoulder and jogged back up the stairs. I got my phone and called the driver. "Where are you? I'm at arrivals. I don't want fucking excuses just meet me there," I growled and hung up.
It didn't take long from him to arrive and take me to the hotel. Panda's, I chuckled--my luggage had already arrived. I selected some gym wear--tight, I knew it made me look good. Checking into the hotel gym, I spent a few hours working out, really testing and enjoying the strength of my new identity.
Returning to the room, I showered up and explored every last inch of my stolen body. Exploring Panda's mind was an eye opening experience. I worked through his collection of clothes and selected something that only suggested my size--it was going to be a hell of ride, as I made my way out and to the nightclubs.
Sunday, August 27, 2017
Seanday Shorts: Panda Eyes
Labels:
Bodybuilders
,
by Sean Mitchell
,
Clothing
,
Jocks
,
Possession
,
Racial Changes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
neat!
ReplyDeleteThanks Angus.
ReplyDeleteAwesome story Sean! Your writing is always great!
ReplyDeleteApperciate the comment John.
ReplyDelete