Craig raised an eyebrow, "Cuba? Really? Isn't that kind of like a drug capital?"
"Dude, it's OK, they're legit. I've been there three times now and look at me!" Kurt replied with a grin.
It was true, since his friend had been going to the spa, he's been getting bigger, heavier, and more muscular. Craig just wanted to be bigger, that's all he ever wanted.
Craig was a cautious man. He'd checked the Instagram and blog sites of his favourite heavyweights and they all raved about the place, so he couldn't believe his luck when they offered an opportunity to visit and review the spa.
That was six months ago.
Craig walked in and blew his nose, the whole room rumbled and echoed with the sound.
Carlos looked at him and shook his head. "You know they won't let you board the plane with a cold like that," he muttered.
"I'm fine," Craig replied between sniffles, and then blew his nose again.
"I don't care, we're on a schedule and you've had three weeks to get yourself healthy!" He beckoned me over. "Jay is going to take your spot until you've made a full recovery."
Craig looked shocked. "But... He--"
Carlos silenced Craig with a raised hand. "Jay, strip, down to your shorts," he said. I didn't argue, these aren't the sort of people you want to upset. He nodded to a guy with a dark tan and a rough unshaven face. "Give him the vest."
"That's my vest," Craig exclaimed.
It was more of a waistcoat with sleeves down to the elbows with a zip front. It was packed tight with packets--I didn't ask. Craig's face twisted as I pulled it on, and closed the zipper.
"Ok, your turn," Carlos said motioning at Craig.
"But--"
"No arguments, you should know by now that anyone can be replaced."
Reluctantly Craig pulled off this tank and stepped out of his shorts. Muttering to himself, he turned to face the wall. Carlos held out his hand and his man gave him a device that looked like a cross between a hand whisk and a Gameboy.
He passed it down the length of Craig's spine once, then again, but on the second pass his back began to peeled away. Someone else was inside, and he started to wriggle and pull himself free.
Craig's body began to distort, collapse and fall into a fleshy heap as the man escaped the disguise.
"Hurry up Tanner, I don't have all day," Carlos growled at the teenager emerging from the bodybuilder.
He gave me a sideways look, it was evident that he was not happy, not unsurprising as I was taking his job.
"He won't be able to pull it off, he knows nothing about the scene," Tanner muttered under his breath, and broke out into a sneezing fit.
Carlos just grinned, "He doesn't have to, once he's inside he'll know everything you did." He looked over, "Now get inside!"
I started to pull on Craig's body; feet, legs, butt. It was slick and damp--from the previous occupant. They helped me with the arms, then pulled Craig's chest and shoulders over mine.
"Wait," Carlos ordered just as my head was about to be covered. He pushed his hands into the opening and felt around my body. "Get it off him!"
"Why? What's wrong?" I asked.
"You're a skinny fuck, that's why," he replied as they pulled Craig's upper body off me again.
"You're a lot smaller," Carlos said, "I don't know why we haven't done this before. Pack some more in, see how much he can take."
Carlos' henchman packed another 20 bags in and around my chest and arms. It was true, I was painfully thin, but now the waistcoat was tight.
"Are you sure they can't find this?" I asked nervously.
Carlos looked at me. "Once your sealed inside, not even an x-ray will show it up," he answered.
Satisfied, they pulled Craig's muscular body back over the vest and my body. After a final check, they secured his handsome face over mine. Carlos said something, but I didn't hear. There was a tightness that ran the length of my back. The further it travelled the stronger I felt, finally like a burst of brilliant light what was once the mind of the real Craig blossomed in my head. I looked up with a confident air, rolled my shoulders and cracked my neck.
I examined my body, it felt new, but familiar at the same time. I flexed, and cupped my pecs. "Undetectable, huh?" I asked, this time in Craig's voice. Then the frequent travels to the 'spa' popped into my mind, and I nodded knowingly with a grin.
Picking up the clothes Craig had been wearing earlier, I got dressed. Turning to the side I admired my profile in the mirror. My new body felt like my own, I massaged my chest, pushing and squeezing it--I couldn't feel the packed waistcoat of product I was wearing. I fixed my cap and flashed an arrogant stare at my refection--something that felt natural.
"Here are your tickets," Carlos said handing me an envelope. "We also want you to bring back a new Mule." He showed me a few pictures.
"He's been turning down invites to the spa, but you need to convince him."
I licked my lips, I recognised him, or at least Craig did. "Why him?" I asked.
"He's one of the new heavyweights, has a lot of leverage in the class," Carlos grinned, "think of him as a heavy haulage container, we're upping our exports."
I swallowed, he was huge man, even with Tanner inside he could almost double the product payload.
"You're scheduled to return here in two months, so you'll have plenty of time to talk him into visiting. Once he's back here and been processed, you'll take his place. With a skinny fuck like you inside we'll make you a extra large vest for the product."
Heading for the door, I picked up Craig's luggage and left for the limo waiting outside. Life as drug mule didn't seem so bad.



No comments :
Post a Comment