Sunday, January 29, 2017

Seanday Burn: Taking Your Medicine, The Prequel pt3

Previously.... part1, part2.


There was laughter in the gym. I peered around the corner, it was Jackson; he'd returned.

I looked at the giant, and Tony. I'd already taken a dislike to this Jackson guy, and I was getting an idea.

"Guys, what this guy is doing is wrong," I said.

Tony looked at Hassan, currently occupied by my little bro'. "Really? How's that different to what Jay's doing?"

"Jay hasn't stolen a shit load of money!"

"I want my money back," Hassan growled.


"Bro' it's not your money."

"Feels like it, anyway it's not right, I want it back!"

"That's what I had in mind," I explained.

"Then what?" Tony asked.

I grinned, "I've no problems using the capsules, just need to make sure we don't fuck up people's lives."

Tony shrugged, then nodded.

"So what's the plan," the giant muttered.

"Give him a taste of his own medicine. He's not going to tell us shit, and by the sounds of it, once you're inside someone you get all their memories."

Tony smiled. "I like it, we can take turns wearing him after we've got Jay's money back."

"Jay, get back on the floor. Just the way he left you, when he get's close grab him and keep him quiet! We'll get some of those capsules down his throat," I grinned.

The giant sat on the floor, grasped his knees and rested his head on his thick arms. I grabbed this bag of multicoloured pills, took a few and shoved the bag into my friend's arms.

"Com'on, let's get out of sight," I said, pulling Tony towards the showers.


We took cover and peeked around the corner. Hassan looked just as he did before Jackson left. In the distance I could hear Jackson approaching, we both ducked back.

"Beast man! You waited for me," Jackson taunted. "You must love having this black man inside your tight ass. Well, I love being inside you, damn fine body and fuck, the money, cars and girls. Makes up for hauling your sorry ass to see your folks--damn."

"What? Nothing to say?" he said laughing. "Come'n let's make up, we've got a date with that fuck hot model, and you know she's begging for it!"

There was silence for a moment, then a crash, as someone fell against the lockers.

"What the fuc--," Jackson yelled, then abruptly stopped.

We turned the corner to find Hassan with a arm around Jackson's torso, and a hand across this mouth. The black teenager was struggling, and kicking out but the giant was strong enough to hold him.

"You my friend are a nasty piece of work," I told Jackson. "Stealing from my friend Hassan, and his family" Jackson continued to struggle. "You're a piece of shit, just scum from the gutter!"

He tried to speak again; I nodded at Hassan to let him talk.

"You don't know what you're talking about, I dun nothin' wrong!"


"We saw everything, saw you climb out of the guy. The money, everything!"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

I showed him the capsules in my hand, "Ok, ok. Look I was just having some fun, I'll tell you anything you want to know! You want the money, it's yours. There's more, thousands!"

"Yeah, I bet, but I don't trust you. That's why you're going to get a taste of your own medicine." Jackson struggled again. "Hold him!" I yelled.

Tony grasped his head, pulling it back, but his lips remained tightly sealed. I grabbed his nose, and his eyes went wide. It was almost a minute before he gasped and took a breath. I shoved the capsules into his mouth. He started to splutter, trying to spit them out, but I clamped a hand over his mouth.

I watched his Adams Apple bounce, and I grinned. Tony released his grip, and we stepped back. His body started to convulse, and Hassan let him slide to the floor. We watched him lay there for a moment, until he became still.

"Guess you don't need me anymore," Hassan said, "I've got shit loads to discover, and there's a Ferrari outside that's screaming for me to drive it back to the penthouse!"

It was hard to believe it was my kid bother talking, but now he was the biggest, richest guy I knew. There was little I could do to stop him. "Just remember Mom and Dad are back in a week!" I yelled after him.

"You think he'll be OK?" Tony asked.

"I don't know, he's big enough to look after himself now," I chuckled.

Jackson hadn't moved, if anything his skin had paled a little.

I snapped my fingers and grabbed a handful of capsules from the bag, dropping it to the floor. "Give these to Jay, he'll need them to get out of that monster if he needs to," I said to Tony.

He looked at Jackson, "You going to be OK?"

I kicked the unconscious Jackson, "He's not going anywhere!" I followed Tony to the door and watched him as he talked with the giant. Hassan threw his car keys in the air, and Tony caught them. He looked back at me and held them up. I nodded, and with a huge grin he left with Hassan.

---------------------

Alex was pretty pleased with himself, with the help of his friend he'd taken down a guy from the ghetto, someone he wouldn't even dare to look at in the street. Probably the leader of a gang, he'd muttered to himself.


He was also jealous of his brother, he'd hijacked the body of a wealthy, muscle-bound Arab and bumped his age up from sixteen to twenty-something.

He knew he was going to have some serious fun with those capsules along with his friend Tony.

Just as his dick was hardening with the thought of taking over the lives of all the people he envied he was grabbed from behind. Before he could say anything a single capsule passed his lips and punch to his side caused him to suck it down.

Strong arms held him tightly, but within moments he could feel all the strength sapping from his body. He wasn't able to struggle anymore as he was carried back into the locker room. On the floor, Jackson still laid, motionless, his eyes wide open, his mouth gaping.

Alex was propped him against the wall, finally giving him a chance to see his assailant. He was a little taller than Jackson, but his pale skin was etched with delicate designs across his muscular torso.


He flexed and stretched. "You've done me a favour little man. Been in my boy Jackson here for almost six months now," he told Alex.


Alex tried to speak, but only managed a little drool from his mouth.

"You're trying to figure out what the fuck just happened? Well, you can call me Max for the moment. You've met my brother, Jackson," he laughed. "We were tight, all the way through school, causing shit wherever we went. He came across these pills, thousands of them. We didn't know what they did, and fuck knows we weren't going to try them, so what did we do? Grabbed a guy off the street, experimented on him. Single pill shuts them down, but their still awake, second one hollows them out. You know two more allows you to get back out."

Max kicked at Jackson's leg. "It was my Bro' here that figured out you could wear the skins. Gave him quite a kick going form a black brother to gay, white guy. He had big ideas, went out and robbed four stores, then dumped the poor fucker in a side alley."

"He was making some solid cash, taking people off the streets and using them steal. I could see there was more to this, even selling the pills. But the fuck did I want to be discovered or even captured. I knew black guys from the ghetto had a bad rap, but Jackson had attitude and already had a record. So why not live up to that label? So I waited, then took him down, stuffed the pills in his mouth and pulled him on. His face, my brains--what a team!"

Alex started to twitch, trying to move.

"Don't bother trying," Max said. "You know your getting another pill right? Might be fun having a cute boy next door body."

Max leaned over Alex and pushed another pill into his mouth. As the capsule worked on the unfortunate Alex, Max reviewed his muscular physique for the last time. Within minutes he would be Alex James Monksleigh, sporting a tall, lean, but toned body.

The tattooed assailant pulled Alex's legs laying him flat. It was easy to see that Max had done this before as he expertly pulled on the young jock's skin.

In only a few minutes the last of Max was disappearing inside Alex's mouth. The new Alex got to his feet and studied himself in the mirror. "Yeah, we're going to have some fun, plenty of rich jocks at school." Alex eyes flicked left and right, then he laughed. "Dude, your friend, Tony. Damn, I can't believe you missed that, he's gay! You never saw it!"


Alex picked up the bag, "Plenty more where these come from," he muttered.

Just then, Tony returned. "Bro' you haven't pulled him on yet?"

"No, thought I'd give you the chance, saw how interested you were," Alex said with a chuckle.

Tony didn't need to be asked twice, and within minutes Jackson was standing next to Alex, touching and exploring his body.

"Fuck," the new Jackson exclaimed as he felt around in his long shorts. Within moments he was handling a hard, thick monster. "Twelve fucking inches dude!"


"So what do you remember? I mean about this Jackson guy?"

"Yeah, I know where the money is, there's about $700k."

"Anything else?"

"Just the big guy, and some heists."

Alex smiled. "Dude, I'm kinda confused. You were like getting a hard on watching Jay and Hassan, then this Jackson guy. Are you--"

Jackson blushed, "Do you mean do I like guys? Yeah, you figured it out, took you long enough."

"Yeah, I'm kinda dumb that way."

"Sort of had a crush on you for a long time," Jackson stuttered, then glanced at Alex's shorts.

"Seriously?"

Jackson reached out and cupped Alex's dick through his shorts. Alex flinched, but moments later the black guy was leading the white guy with the boy next door looks into the showers.

"I think we're going to a lot of fun," Alex whispered into Jackson's ear.

--The end, read the part that follows this prequel.

No comments :

Post a Comment