Saturday, May 2, 2015

Caption This (2nd May)

(6) Stories and Quick Starters in the comments

Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write.  Two pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!

**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**

tumblr_m306oiBpwE1rnqujoo1_400
pic1.
tumblr_mbyedcKAof1r2tw6io1_500
pic2.

13 comments :

  1. Pic 2

    'What the hell, Adam? What do you mean you wanna quit the team? You're one of the best. Are you crazy?' Jake ask me with genuine shock when 'I' told him about quiting the team. 'In all honesty Jake, I've always hated wrestling. I did it just to make my dad seem proud of me. Im telling the coach after practice.' And I left. I told the coach about me quiting the team, because of personal reasons. And man did he bought it. A fucking dumbass is what I can describe the old prick of a coach. Adam Manson is who I am now and I get to make decision for my life. And sure it feels great. The person who had occupied this body before was such an idiot. Typical jock that has brawn but lack a functional-able brain who is also a fucking asshole. It was easy getting his body. Just some booze mix with a little ambien to make him sleep during our tutor session. I stole the mind transference spell from the old witch down the street and prepare the ingredients and did everything according the spell. First I had to draw a little blood from him and a little from me and mix it with some of his cum and some of mine. We both had to drink it, it was easy when he's asleep. I recited the spell and I passed out. When I woke up, I felt the booze and a little saltiness within my mouth. I felt pumped and really horny for some reason. I looked at the clothes I was wearing, it was the one Adam wearing when he came over for the tutor session and I immediately knew the spell worked. I packed 'my' stuff and went home. I knew where 'my' home was since I've been there a few times for some tutoring. When I came home, it was pure silent nobody was there. I ran up to 'my' room and jacked a few times, because the hormones in my body was overwhelming. My old body called me a few times and I didn't bother answering. He found me in school and he was pissed. It was funny because his now scrawny body was just humorous when he wanted to hit me. I just had to let out a few threats and he was pissing his pants. Man was he stupid. Who would give up this god like body? I broke up with my whore of a girlfriend, it felt disgusting with her kissing me and telling me bullshit. I started fucking guys instead. Who would wanna fuck an ass? I knew Jake have the hots Adam for sometime now, because every time he and Adam had a joint tutoring session he would just stare at Adam with lust and love in his eyes but why that idiot of Adam notice? But now with the new and improve Adam, I swore that Jake would be happy. I called Jake after leaving the gym and ask him to come over. I told him I have feelings for him and he was on cloud nine. We kissed and fucked the whole night. My old body was crumble as I had heard. The new Adam was smart and athletic and also very in love with Jake. How could this get any better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. alien possession please havent see one of those in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool story Jason, thanks for sending it in :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quick Starts: A picture and a couple of lines, why not continue it your way?

    It was a great day, it was sunny and admiring the view as I sat in a lounger. Tony was at the BBQ tending to some steaks. "Damn, those smell great! What's that sauce on them?"

    He turned and smiled at me, "Something special, I think you'll like it."

    The smell was mouthwatering, a sweet with a citrus edge. "Smells like the sauce my dad makes when he's cooking."

    Tony smiled again. "Yeah, your dad's kinda cool."

    "Pfft, really? How would you know?"

    "He came round this morning, introduced himself--"

    "Shit you're kidding me, he forbid me to see you again. What did he say?"

    "We talked for a while and...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quick Starts: A picture and a couple of lines, why not continue it your way?

    Anthony looked at his watch. "I need a break, we've sold fuck all this morning. I'll be back in ten."

    "Ok, bring be back a water OK?"

    He nodded and returned to the shop. It had been very disappointing, he was a big guy, easily the largest of the guys on the stand and had hoped his physique would encourage other bodybuilders to buy some supplements.

    As he walked through the shop, he passed a young kid scrawny at fuck. Anthony smirked and his size, loud enough for the kid to turn and frown at him. "Check outside, they have some great offers to get you started," Anthony told the kid.

    "No, I've found what I've been looking for," the kid siad with a tight smile.

    "Suit yourself," the giant replied and walked through a door at the back of the store.

    Safe from prying eyes, Anthony stuck his fingers in his mouth and pulled hard. His handsome face stretched grotesquely and after a short struggle someone looked on from atop Anthony's body. "Fucking Anthony, why do I always have to be the nice guy." He pulled a cigarette from a pack and lit it, "Sorry Anthony, I know you despise smoking, but I don't give a fuck."

    The door opened, and closed again. "Tony? Is that you?"

    ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quick Starts: A picture and a couple of lines, why not continue it your way?

    "Fucking twink," I muttered watching the assistant flirt with someone. He'd refused to give me the student discount. I could see he was getting off being lordy over me. Damn I had to be twice his size. Didn't he know who I was? The school's championship wrestler--senior as well.

    I watched him as I browsed through the shelves, my blood boiling. He went through a door at the back of the shop--I followed.

    I was going to teach him a lesson, and get my liquor...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quick Starts: A picture and a couple of lines, why not continue it your way?

    I thought about my nephew as I put an arm around his girlfriend. I felt a tightness in my pants and I started to take a couple of deep breaths.

    "Are you OK?" she asked.

    "Yeah, I'm good." I tried to think of old people naked, desperate to soften the bulge that was appearing in the fabric of my pants. Over he shoulder I spotted Jake, and I grinned. "Can you get me a drink?" I asked and kissed her.

    I watched her disappear into the crowd and then headed towards Jake. "Hey Daniel," he greeted me with a clap to the shoulder.

    "It's Steve actually," I replied.

    "You're kidding me, you really did it?" he whispered under his breath. "Where's the real Daniel?"

    "Asleep in his room. Gave him enough juice to knock him out until tomorrow."

    ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quick Starts: A picture and a couple of lines, why not continue it your way?

    3am on the train home, it had been a tough day and I was looking for a something to keep me occupied over the weekend.

    A group of guys came in and sat at the other end of the carriage. I was obvious they were on their way home from a party of a club. They were all loud and pushing each other around.

    After twenty minutes, they settled down checking their phones. From the corner of my eye I could see one had fallen asleep, the others were taking photo's of him.

    As we pulled into the station most got to their feet, leaving just the one still asleep. "Ryan!" One called out, but was silenced by the others.

    "Leave him, he won't have a clue where he is," one of the laughed and pulled the others off the train.

    As the doors closed and the train started to leave they bashed on the window, but they weren't able to wake Ryan.

    I walked up to the sleeping teenager; a good looking kid and knew my weekend was about to start....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow all these stories and prompts. Amazing. I'm not sure where to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pick a picture that grabs your imagination, work with that one first :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool story Si, thanks for sending it in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this one. please continue

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, anyone want to add to this one?

    ReplyDelete