Saturday, May 9, 2015

Caption This (9th May)

(2) Quick Start Story in the comments

Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write.  Two pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!

**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**

tumblr_mg1aiiBqkx1reh135o1_400
pic1.
tumblr_mjvb7gbGwR1s3u4s3o1_500
pic2.

4 comments :

  1. Quick Starts: A picture and a couple of lines, why not continue it your way?

    I looked at the three guys in front of me. It had taken me quite a while to integrate myself into their lives, and my final master stroke was to get them living together in a large shared apartment.

    Dominic and Romeo were about the same hight; Dom was trying to look gangsta with his ball cap. Charlie--the shorter of the three was the wild card. HE was bi, and didn't care who knew about it. All of Dom's and Romeo's friends were surprised when he moved in, but I needed to keep my options open.

    It didn't take me long to move in with the three of them, not that anyone else knew about it. When we were alone in the apartment I'd pull out of whoever I was in and just chill with the guys. They all worshiped me of course, but only after I'd messed around with their minds.

    The apartment was large and it was time for me to extend the family a little, so I sent out Dom and Romeo to invite some of their friend over for a private party. I stayed back with Charlie who made me lunch and saw to my needs.

    A few hours later the two returned and filled me in with the details. They'd invited three guys, but I told them there was only two free rooms. Romeo smiled and nodded towards Charlie telling me one of them was 'his kinda guy' and could share his room.

    I was pleased with the selection, and only left one decision for the night: Who was I going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pic 1.
    Hmmm.. maybe losing 100 IQ points by swapping into this young muscled body wasn't quite such a great idea.. how will I run my corporation if I can't even remember how to tie a tie anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna write a full story for 2, coming out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniel had always been into his roommate, Ben. He ogled over how much muscle one man could have on his body. One weekend when Ben went out of town, Daniel went rummaging through his stuff to please his obsession.
    He found old jewelry, some frivolous receipts in his drawers, but what Daniel was most interested in was his dirty clothes. He know that it didn't require dirty clothes for his trick to work, but he liked the smell of Daniels musk. He found a pair of underwear, still soggy with sweat from Ben's workouts that week. This'll do perfectly, he thought. Daniel stripped down into his bony, pale birthday suit and just hopped that this would work again. He slid on the briefs and nothing happened.
    Daniel sighed and started to take the briefs off.
    Before he would slide them off, Daniels crotch began vibrating and his junk grew, filling in the front of the briefs. Then his ass swelled to the point he thought he might rip the briefs. Daniel laughed with relied.
    The rest of his body followed, every muscle swelling beyond all belief and his skin darkening to just the perfect shade. Soon, he looked just like Ben. He could help himself. Daniel ran to the bathroom and started to explore his roommate's body. He was so happy he still had his gift.
    Daniel proceeded to put on the rest of Ben's, or should he say his dirty clothes, still adoring the smell of his own musk, and began picking out a tie to wear out tonight.

    ReplyDelete