Saturday, May 16, 2015

Caption This (16th May)

Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write.  Two pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!

**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**

tumblr_mlkq1dAdJS1s4mehxo1_500

pic1.

tumblr_mn86huzjFn1rusl01o1_1280

pic2.

6 comments :

  1. how about a long staying alien living on earth who hides in thick strong bodies(jocks) who has to move everytime his body gets to attached to someone until he met someone who truly values not only his physical body and consider him human.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting, any budding authors out there want to take on the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pic 1 (Sorry but it's just plot and no action)
    "Really!? Tap water?" I cursed under my breath.
    "What? It's definitely cheaper." said the voice in my head.
    "Sorry. I'm probably still have some traces of my previous host." I sighed while walking back to my house from the gym.

    I enter my room, toss my gym bag aside, and frown at my reflection on a full-length mirror.
    "What? Any problem with my body? You don't know what to do? I can help you, you know?" the voice sounded again.
    "No, I've done this a million times. I know all about you just by seeing into your mind." I paused. " It's just strange."
    "Strange? How? Am I somehow different than the others you possessed?" said the voice jokingly.
    "As a matter of fact, yes. Throughout all those years, your the only one who didn't panic with me possessing your body. In fact, you even offered help." I said.
    "Well, let's just say I don't feel that your a bad ummm....person? alien? whatever. At least, your not messing with my mind." the voice paused. " Unless you already mess it up and made me unaware of it."
    "No, that need time and concentration to actually do it. I only just possessed you just a while ago." I chuckled, feeling the voice calming down, and started to strip to have a shower. "Nice bod. More work at the chest and your pretty good. I often possessed your kinds with this kind of bod, you know? They usually cocky and dominant, but once I possessed them their inner voice became like a pussy and keep begging me to forgive them." I started the shower and let the warm water run through my host's hot bod.

    "......" strangely, my host didn't say anything and I feel something from him.Is that guilt? Huh?
    "Well I can see from your memory that your pretty cocky yourself but strangely only in front of your friends..." I said while skimming through my host's memory. Suddenly I stop in the motion of drying myself.
    "Yeah...well that's mostly to cover up that I have the hots for them...that's probably why I'm different than your previous hosts. I'm gay..." the voice confessed.

    To be continue(?)
    That took too much out of me, I have enough writing for now XD. Hope someone will continue this, along the lines of the alien possess someone and become this person's boyfriend(?)(Pic 2?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Allaan

    ReplyDelete
  5. please continueee this is so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're doing great :)

    ReplyDelete