Monday, October 7, 2013

Seanday Extras: The New Recruit pt2

Read pt1 here

Plan B was simple. I'd found something on the internet, from one of the more shady groups. They'd discussed a serum, quite experimental and dangerous. The victim needed to be unconscious and immobile, it was just a case of injecting them and waiting. I didn't know how it worked, or even if it was reversible, but I wanted it so much.

The officer looked strong, I imagined pulling him on, tight and warm. His firm muscular body clinging to mine, as I slowly became the officer. But that was just the start, I guessed he didn't see front line, but I wanted to serve my country. Stage two was to interview prospective soldiers, and move into them. Using the officers memories I'd be able to pick the perfect soldier, isolate them and take their place.

The officer looked over my paperwork. "Mr. Wilks. Your answers are good, excellent actually but," he paused. "I feel that your answers aren't necessarily truthful."

tumblr_mblcg8trNh1rwjqaso1_1280_thum[1]

I felt a bead of sweat trace its way down my forehead. I shifted in my seat and put a hand in my pocket grasping the taser tightly. The officer checked the paperwork tapping at a question and snorted a chuckle to himself. I took the opportunity and lunged at him with taser crackled into life in my hand.

My chair flew behind me, screeching across the tiled floor as I slammed a palm onto the table; the noise echoed around the room as the sparks of lightning lit the shadows and both our faces. My face contorted, a vicious scowl masked my features, a baring of teeth and a yell of fear and fury burst from my lungs. The officer blinked, and his eyes locked onto mine. My knee was on the table, and his eyes narrowed. My arm swung around, and I swear he grinned as he brought a strong arm up and blocked the attack. He pushed my arm to the side and grabbed it with his other hand, I cried with pain as he slammed it into the desk. He hit it again and again; finally the taser dropped to the floor; he kicked it away with his foot. He sneered, and I felt his full strength as he pushed me away. Losing my balance I toppled backwards tripping over the chair. I scrambled around trying to get to my feet, but he was fast and I found myself looking up at the officer.

"You've got guts," he growled. I just looked up at him, contempt in my eyes and a twisting feeling in my gut. That was my last chance, I knew it was stupid to even try. He was a fully trained killing machine, and I was just an average Joe with a heart that just wanted to serve my country. I only wished my body was just as strong. "We could do with men like you, but..."

---

Should he listen to what the officer has to say or try taking him again?

Put your ideas in the comments and I'll finish the story next Seanday (maybe).

7 comments :

  1. yes listen to him he might offer something good he might take him into a room full of tweaked soldiers ready to give up their bodies! he could try grope and smell the bodies before taking it! could be fun if there would be a variation of bodies asian black caucasian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or the officer could help pick a body that mentally is a coward, unprepared for battle, or perhaps has disciplinary issues / problems with authority. One question is whether the officer knows why he attacked him. If so, how?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, unrelated: underwear stolen or body stolen? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2449056/One-Directions-Liam-Payne-wears-revealing-sagging-joggers-boxers-stolen.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you rather steal his boxers or turn him into a suit?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pick an Asian body and turn it into a bodysuit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This story has such a great beginning! It should be continued. I'd say the guy listens to the officer then if he doesn't like what he hears he tries to take the officer again with success.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The officer seems pretty clued up, how would the guy succeed the second time?

    ReplyDelete