Saturday, October 5, 2013

Caption This (5th Oct)

Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write.  Two pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!

(note: administrators reserve the right to delete what they consider inappropriate pictures in any comments)

**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**

tumblr_mblhqfzDLm1rtgmano1_500

1.

tumblr_m9y03jDbmN1radywho1_500

2.

4 comments :

  1. Maybe a story about number one could be about a group a friend's possessing another group of guys in order to get with their girl friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked down at Daniel struggling on the floor as my three friends held him down. "You think this is going to work?" Chris asked only just dodging one of Daniel's fists.

    "Hell, I'm going to give it a try. The cocky SOB has been bragging that he's going to get it on with Chels this weekend at the cabin. That's something I want, and I don't give a fuck as to whether it's my dick or his; Chels a babe and one way of another I'm going to pop her cherry."

    Tony pulled off Daniel's designer polo, and I pulled at his white pants, revealing his blue underwear. "Turn him over and keep him still," I growled as I stripped my own clothes.

    I'd been in dumb jocks before, hell we all had it's the perfect place to be at Spring Break but Daniel was different, he was smart and wealthy. I laid on his back and he gasped as he felt my weight, but it was already too late as I sinked into his body.

    "Get the fuck off me," I shouted in Daniel's voice. "I'm in for gods sake." I got up and stretched, examining Daniel's smaller athletic body with an uncharacteristic grin on my face. I pulled up my underwear, pants and finally the polo. In the mirror I fixed my hair, just like Daniel.

    "Let's get you guys into character," I chuckled, and one by one I called Daniel's other friends. One by one they were taken down and one of my friends squeezed into their bodies.

    We had a picture taken and we sent it to the girls, hell they were ready to go and so was I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked down at Daniel struggling on the floor as my three friends held him down. "You think this is going to work?" Chris asked only just dodging one of Daniel's fists.

    "Hell, I'm going to give it a try. The cocky SOB has been bragging that he's going to get it on with Chels this weekend at the cabin. That's something I want, and I don't give a fuck as to whether it's my dick or his; Chels a babe and one way of another I'm going to pop her cherry."

    Tony pulled off Daniel's designer polo, and I pulled at his white pants, revealing his blue underwear. "Turn him over and keep him still," I growled as I stripped my own clothes.

    I'd been in dumb jocks before, hell we all had it's the perfect place to be at Spring Break but Daniel was different, he was smart and wealthy. I laid on his back, and he gasped as he felt my weight, but it was already too late as I sunk into his body.

    "Get the fuck off me," I shouted in Daniel's voice. "I'm in for gods sake." I got up and stretched, examining Daniel's smaller athletic body with an uncharacteristic grin on my face. I pulled up my underwear, pants and finally the polo. In the mirror I fixed my hair, just like Daniel.

    "Let's get you guys into character," I chuckled, and one by one I called Daniel's other friends. One by one they were taken down and one of my friends squeezed into their bodies.

    We had a picture taken, and we sent it to the girls, hell they were ready to go and so was I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second picture is in the wrestling ring has a winner the moment two players fall to the ground that moment, in fact, if the two players in this game before (not actually from the training field when it began) administered a special agents to make their "game" played more exciting, at the expense of the game will end bells because the drug both the internal organs and skeletal dissolved in muscle to increase strength and flexibility and become alive wrestling suit, which is finish this "final game" after that "they" to feel the pain of the game by someone else to play professional game ...... this story structure will it be too exaggerated?

    ReplyDelete