(Inspired by today Caption This, can you do better?)
I scratched the stubble on my chin and looked Ryan in the eye. "So you want to leave the team?" I asked.
"Yeah! You're a good coach, but I don't think I'm learning anything new."
"Huh, is that a fact?" I replied adjusting my cap. "The team has a lot more to offer you. I think you're making a mistake."
"I've made up my mind coach."
"OK, just give me time to state my case. Lets have a chat in my office."
Ryan looked at me nervously but agreed. I followed him back to my office, he was my best player. Built perfectly for the game, strong shoulders and back. The rest of his body was good as well, I just couldn't keep my eyes off his tight ass in his singlet.
I followed him into my office and locked the door and wheeled on him. "What the fucks going on?" I demanded pushing him back against the wall.
"Coach, I've had a better offer. They want me to move to New York and play for them."
"We had a deal," I pushed Ryan hard, and he squared up to me. "Don't even think about it," I growled. He was bigger than me, but I wasn't concerned. Wisely he relaxed again, only showing a glint of worry in his face.
"You've disappointed me, and you've let down the team. I'm not prepared to let that happen. Now get the fuck out," I snarled.
He turned to leave. "Where the fuck are you going?" I asked. He looked at me confused, and then a wash of panic crossed his face. "Yeah, that's right," I sneered, "get the fuck out of Ryan."
"Coach, you can't. Look, I'll tell them I want to say on the team. Tell them I'm not interested," Ryan begged.
I shook my head. "I've put up with your shit for a long time now. Your drinking, partying and the string of girls you've been working through. I've had enough, you've really screwed up this time. Now get the fuck out!"
I crossed my arms watching as Ryan pulled off his tight singlet, boots and socks. "Look coach, just one more chance, please. I was stupid, I'll do anything you want," Ryan pleaded.
"Just get on with it Ryan," I replied watching as he tugged at his mouth. His face contorted as he pulled his face back revealing the sweaty skin of another student. "James, long time no see huh?"
He paused for a moment. "Please coach."
"Just get the fuck out of him."
I watched him shuck the remainder of the wrestler, standing naked he looked pathetic, a near shadow of who he was just a few minutes ago. I opened the door, "Get out of my sight, go find some clothes and then get off the school premises."
Closing the door I started to remove my own clothes. Now naked I stuck my fingers in my mouth and pulled hard, the coaches face twisted, and I freed myself from the disguise. I was annoyed, I'd been the coach for three terms now after jacking his body at a state competition. The team was low ranking but with me as their coach they started going up the ranks. Ryan was a perfect captain, strong and agile. Once I got James inside him he was always focused on the game.
I threw the coaches skin on the chair and started to pull on Ryan's muscular body. Ten minutes later Ryan was walking back to the gym, the warmth of his confidence, and cockiness wrapped around me. Back in the gym I was approached by the other coaches from New York, I told them where to stuff their offer.
Searching the gym I found Austin, another student--or at least someone that looked like Austin. I pulled him in close and whispered in his ear. I told him who I was, and that coach needed his help. He nodded and trotted out of the gym. A little later the coach reappeared and slapped me on the back. "Glad we've got that problem sorted out," he said with a smirk.
Good little story Sean.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mr Bill.
ReplyDelete