Saturday, October 12, 2013

Caption This (12th Oct)

Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write.  Two pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!

(note: administrators reserve the right to delete what they consider inappropriate pictures in any comments)

**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**

tumblr_m9vzokzw3C1ql0byro1_500
1.
tumblr_mss8gtrC6H1rims2yo1_400
2.

8 comments :

  1. 1st pic about two jocks who were tweaked! taller guy said : is he in there? the smaller guy smiled "yeah safe and sound ' as he rubbed his abs 'hes been expecting you'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pic 1.

    Mate I know your into this whole freaky body suit shit so I am begging for your help. I need to borrow one of your suits for a few weeks. I need to go into hiding. Please help.

    What you talking about?? Its not freaky at all. Plus I don't have any suits.

    It is freaky. Really freaky and I know you have suits. I've seen you wearing them.

    You haven't Damon I promise.

    Wait... I've seen you a lot with.... I've seen my mates looking like you.... I've seen almost everyone looking like you. You sell your body as a suit??

    Nope. Guess again numb nuts.

    Your the, your the suit...

    Bingo...

    Shit, no way you can help now is there. There is no way I'm gonna fit inside your weedy body is there?

    I flexed a pose for him and squared up to him. My body is far from weedy. It's quite fit for a guy that does very little exercise and allows almost anyone to abuse it. You would be very surprised. Guys twice your size have been inside me.

    Really?

    Yes really. Your body would easily fit inside mine. Just sometimes a squeeze to get in, but I always manage to accommodate

    Wait how does this work? Am I you?

    No you just posses my body. Everyone who sees you wearing my body sees me, but knows it's you without question. Unless you want to hide from someone. That someone would see me and not you!! Get it?

    Sounds simple enough. Your body is mine yes??

    Sure is. How long you need me for??

    Three weeks should do it, but I might need longer.

    Ok well it costs $100 a day for up to a week, but for your stay I'll give it to you for $50 a day and throw a fourth week in for free. If you need longer, transfer the money to my bank and stay. 8 weeks tops though. Otherwise you will be kicked out.

    I told him what to do and lay on the bed chest to the sheets.

    He reached round with his hands and pressed my nipples with his index fingers. I felt myself transforming into a suit and the slit develop in my back. He lay on top of me and sank in. I loved being paid to chill for weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pic 1

    That was the final straw you are not going to be the big man any more. You have had your final fight. Say goodbye to your life and your huge body. For when you wake it will no longer be yours.

    He just laughed me but as I grabbed his neck he fell to the floor with a thud.

    'Who's laughing now Jake?' I sniggered

    I forced the tablet into mouth and then one into mine. It forced my body to swap places with his. He woke soon after and begged me to swap us back. No chance of that ever. But I didn't tell him that and made him worship me daily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice story Gaz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should do a second part

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please continue this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. where would you like it to go next?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What happens when he gets into his body? Do the people he's running from come into the picture? So many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete