Sunday, September 15, 2013

Seanday Shorts: Master of Two

Being inside Chris made my life so easy. Who'd have guessed that a guy twice his age had stolen his identity two months ago.

Yeah, you just got to know where to look. In Chris's case, it was the Super Dry store in the mall. You should have seen his face when he opened the door, and I was standing there. I slapped a hand over his mouth and pushed him back into the cubical, kicking the door closed behind me.

He started to struggle, but after I pushed my hand into his side he stopped almost as quickly.

There was a tap at the door. "Everything OK in there sir?" It was one of the sales assistants. Chris's eyes had rolled back, and he had sagged against the wall. "Sir?" The voice came again. I closed my eyes and tightened my grip on Chris. Using the connection I'd made I pushed my consciousness into the jock. Looking through Chris's eyes I turned to see myself slumped against the wall my hand still inside Chris.

I opened the door a crack and looked outside through Chris's eyes. The assistant smiled at me. "Yeah I'm good thanks," I replied using Chris's voice. I closed the door again and leaned against the wall. Chris let out a groan as I pulled back into my own body. I blinked and opened my eyes smiling at the jock, I slapped his cheek a couple of time. "Good boy, we're going be a great team."

Turning Chris around I pushed him up against the wall, I came up close behind the nineteen year old. With a grunt, I closed my eyes and wormed my way into his substantial frame. The further I pushed in, the more I wrapped his identity around me. His friends, his family, his history, skills, persona, I snorted a laugh, and his girlfriend.

Looking in the mirror, I smiled flexing and rolled my shoulders. It was always like a heavy workout when I moved to a new body, and I knew I'd be Chris for the next forty years or so.

I picked up the clothes Chris had chosen and paid for them at the checkout, I tapped the cards pin number into the machine without thinking. That was two months ago.

---

The party was going well, it was the end of the season and coach had invited the team to his house.

I'd been contacted by a friend from my previous life. He was looking for a way out of a difficult situation, I told him I could help and to meet me at the back door of the house at 7pm.

I'd selected two jocks, Peter and David. I spotted Peter in his red vest, he was getting a drink. Standing next to him I put an arm around him and pushed my thumb into his shoulder. He stumbled a little as I pushed enough of myself inside him to take control. It was like double vision as I walked him back to the table where David was sitting.

tumblr_mipdcuz6Ou1qkzu0so1_1280

Standing behind the two, I laid my other arm across David's shoulder and pushed a thumb into him as well. I groaned as I pushed my consciousness equally between Peter and David, sagging between the two.

With me in control, David turned and smiled at Peter. My puppets grabbed my arms and got to their feet supporting my unconscious body between them. Coach stopped us and asked what was going on. I spoke through David, telling coach that I'd had too much to drink. He sighed, and let us go. I guided the jocks into the house, and out to the kitchen.

I sat them in a couple of chairs and pulled myself out of the two jocks leaving them slumped on the table.

There was a tap at the door, I opened it and let YOU in. I showed you each jock in turn.

So who do YOU want to take; Peter in the red vest, or David in the grey vest?

Tell me in the comments.

11 comments :

  1. David's body with Peter's face would be asking too much? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, sorry that's not possible in this story ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) not really a problem, I'd sell my soul for any of the two
    If I have to choose, I'll go for David's great body (even though my first instinct was for Peter's handsome face)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent choice sir ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peter for sure. David's head looks too small on his body.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I'd be taking Peters body.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peter! I'll write a story tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would take Peter. Great story man!

    ReplyDelete
  9. check if you like my blog
    http://maletransformationstories.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I usually took the body's of rent-boys. Not only were they easy to get but they tended to be pretty sexy.

    I'd been in control of Glenn for a couple of months now and so i was looking for a change of scene.

    http://www.rentboyaustralia.com/lucas/auto_enlarge_photo.php?current=1&total=5&image_url=auto_600_01.jpg



    I'd possessed Glenn in the body of a 50 year old muscle bear. I remember as we fucked infront of the mirror how he pulled my mature body inside of him and i waited for the exact moment that he came to force my vessel inside of him.


    He watched in horror and in ecstasy as my body was sucked up inside of his, his final act of free will wiped off my stomach with his own hand. Glenn was fine for a couple of months but i really wanted to settle down and Peter looked like my ticket to easy ride.


    with Chris suppressing Peter i dived straight in. It was not long before our body's were one with only Glenn's head and peter's head sharing the same body.


    'Chris quit suppressing peter, i'll need full access to his mind in order to obtain his identity" I said with Glenn's mouth, already flexing Peter's biceps.


    I gotta say Glenn's head peter's face weren't a bad combination at all..perhaps i'd try something different this time.


    Chris slowly withdrew from Peter and i watched as peter blinked open his eyes. Peter stared looked down at his body and I felt him struggle with me for control. Being the stronger person and with the assistance of the souls of my previous hosts, his chances of gaining the upper hand weren't that great...still i had to be careful so i played things cool


    'pete mate, what are you doing in my body?' i asked taking off our clothes and rubbing our chest. unable to fully understand what was occurring peter just stared on in shock. 'mate i'm so horny, i don't care if you're here..in fact it's probably a good thing, why don't you help me out?' i gestured to his own dick, which thanks to my influence was completely erect. I grabbed Peter's head with his own hands kissed him passionately. 'fuck your lips taste good! that settles it im not losing you!'


    I quickly gestured other to Chris who understood immediately. Chris strengthened his control over David and moved peter's head from the middle of his shoulders, with Glenn's head taking it's previous position. I then carefully brought david's head close to peter's until they both met in an intimate kiss that would never end. I watched as their two heads combined and peter left my new buffer body.


    I was now Glenn.2, Glenn's head but Peter's body!

    ReplyDelete