Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write. Two pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!
(note: administrators reserve the right to delete what they consider inappropriate pictures in any comments)
**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**
1.
2.
Picture 1:
ReplyDelete(Please continue this story:) As the formula kicked in Brody fell to the ground with a loud thud. Within minutes the College Start Quaterback's muscular body began to deflate and turn into a body suit. I needed to act quickly and get him out of his uniform so I could slide into his body..
Josh, its a good start. Why not have a go yourself. Screw typo's, grammar etc. Just write from the heart.
ReplyDeletethe second picture would make for an awesome bodysuit story
ReplyDelete.
Living on the streets in London was becoming more and more difficult. They'd introduced laws against squatting in private homes; where I spent most of my time. So I moved into offices and factories but they stopped that as well.
ReplyDeleteThey were pushing me into a corner, taking away all the places I could live until I finally snapped. They left me no option, and I hated myself to following that path.
I'd scoped out a place, nice it was. A single guy lived there; seemed popular with the neighbourhood, worked in a shop in the Mall.
I'd been outside sleeping rough for a couple of weeks now, and it was getting cold I needed somewhere to squat.
I waited for in the underground carpark where he lived, I knew his routine now. Seven-thirty, his Honda rolled in and I slipped in behind the car.
He got out and opened the trunk, reaching for a bag I slipped a rolled up t-shirt around his neck and pulled. He gasped and struggled collapsing to the floor. He was a strong guy, and I had to push a knee into his back before he went quiet.
I checked for a pulse, good he was just unconscious. Lifting his shirt, I admired his broad back tracing a finger along his spine. I muttered the squatters rights under my breath and laid on his back slowly sinking into his body.
My eyes popped open, and I rolled over with a groan. Slowly I got to my feet and pulled down the shirt, I was now Dominic Jones.
I grabbed the bag and locked the car. Walking back to the apartment I muttered in Dominic's voice. "Squatters rights man, squatters rights."
I agree with Sean. Give it a go. You might be surprised how much fun it can be. Doesn't have to be fancy or elaborate. You might even find the characters help you write it if you put yourself in their places. And as Sean said, don't worry about grammar and such. Be creative. You've got the idea so all you need to do is expand on it.
ReplyDelete