Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write. Three pictures, but check in the new comments section you can add pictures now so post your own stories/pictures!
(note: administrators reserve the right to delete what they consider inappropriate pictures in any comments)
**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**
1.
2.
3.
3
ReplyDelete"You guys really need to give up ok. We've been in these bodies for almost a week now, and we are not giving it up."
"But you guys said if we suck your cock and you guys fuck us, you guys will turn us back to normal. come on man please im begging you here."
"haha you idiot! yeah we still can't believe you guys fell for that. Honestly there is no way to reverse this. you guys are just going to be us for the rest of your lives. But don't worry you guys will be our new sex slaves."
"fuck you!"
"oh come on don't be like that I saw your guy's face when we fucked you guys in the lockers. You guys enjoyed it. Now we have practice to get too so... get out of our way or we'll kick your asses.!
Hey can someone do a story about picture three? Please
ReplyDeleteI think Yoshi wrote one already (first comment)
ReplyDeleteThat first picture is kind of creepy. It reminds me some what of that John Carpenter movie about that alien who absorbs people and becomes imitations of them.
ReplyDeleteWhat was the name of the movie?
ReplyDeleteSounds like the remake of "The Thing" starring Kurt Russell.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't help but grin as I watched Justin eating a sausage at the local county picnic.
ReplyDeleteSoon, unbeknownst to him, there would be other phallic shaped objects entering that hot mouth past those moist lips. However, it wouldn't just be phallic shaped objects, they would be actual penises being engulfed by that mouth.
Of course, Justin would never ever allow a dick near his mouth, especially as homophobic as he is... or soon to be was.
You see, I had found a way to switch bodies with someone. It was an ancient method that had long been forgotten, and could only be utilized once, thus making any swap permanent and irreversible. I had stumbled upon it entirely by accident, but I was certainly going to make use of it.
Soon I would be swapping bodies with Justin, and I would be the new Justin... a Justin who is open minded and tolerant and not a homophobic bigoted bully. The new Justin would soon be making drastic changes to his life as well, first by dumping that bitch of a girlfriend Violet, that would be my girlfriend after the swap. And then after dumping my new girlfriend Violet, I would come out as gay and find a hot boyfriend at one of the gay clubs in the neighboring town.
Yes, soon that would be my body and my life. My mind and Justin's body would be fused as one forever and ever.
I had big plans for my new life and body. I only needed to prepare a few more things for the ritual that would acquire me that sexy body and life.
Thanks for posting - nice work :)
ReplyDelete