Life is good during the dog days of summer. I have a beautiful beachside cottage, a comfortable life, and a very attractive companion. What more could I want or need? My life, however, has not always been so ideal. Not so long ago…
It is time to close the retail shop that I own for the night when this wizened old woman walks in at the last minute. Her appearance completely repulses me – think Nanny McPhee. I’m not exactly prime beef myself – somewhat short, balding, and a bit on the bulging side - but I guess for a man of 50 that isn’t so bad. “Sorry ma’am. I’m closing now.” I try to be as polite as I can while gritting my teeth and ushering her towards the door. She resists my efforts to get her to leave.
“No, not just yet.” She replies in a very commanding voice. She turns around to face me with an evil smile. “I have a new purpose for your life. I think you’ll make a fine mate for my bitch.” I find I can’t move from the spot I am in. The door closes and locks, the front window shades pull down, and the lights turn off. There is an eerie green glow throughout the shop that casts weird shadows everywhere. Why does she think I would be such a good mate to whatever woman she has in mind? I’m not married and I have no interest in doing so. She must really be crazy.
I am suddenly standing naked with nothing more than a silver dog choker around my neck. I can see myself eerily reflected in a mirror opposite from where I am standing. Definitely not a pretty sight. I don’t know how she did this but right now I am getting panicky. I try to object but nothing comes out of my mouth except growling noises. What is she doing to me?
An intense pain racks my legs and back, forcing me down on all fours. I can feel the joints in my legs and arms crunch as they bend backwards into very unnatural positions My toes and fingers recede while my hands and feet are turning into paws. My legs and arms have slimmed out. I can feel a tingling at the base of my spine. In the mirror I can see I have grown a tail. Oh my God. I’m becoming an animal! My manhood shrinks receding into a black sheath. My spine is agonizingly reshaping itself, making my rear slightly higher than my front. I can feel my insides changing and rearranging as my stomach bulges slightly becoming my new belly. I can do nothing but watch in the mirror, horrified as my head begins to alter - my face pushing outward to become a snout and mouth and my nose becoming moist and black. My ears grow longer, finally flapping over. As I watch golden hair starts to sprout all over my body becoming silky and long. My senses have all changed, some gaining an acuteness I have never known while others have faded. There reflecting back it me is a beautiful golden retriever. I have become a dog. I still have my human intelligence but it is being overridden by canine instincts.
She attaches a leash to my collar. “You make a good dog. You are just what my sister deserves.” Her voice dripping venom with each word as she jerks me out the door.
The world outside is completely new to me now. Smells are much stronger and I cannot help myself as I stop and sniff all the amazing scents along the way. Oh, no. I have to relieve myself. Instinctively I lift my leg on the nearest fire hydrant. Worse yet, when we encounter another dog
I stick my nose in its rear to get its scent. My mind is screaming but I can do nothing to prevent the animal behaviour.
We travel a short distance to an old abandoned dog kennel not far from the beach. I can smell a strange scent in the wind and my canine instincts click into overdrive, my new cock starting to make itself known. So this is what she meant by her bitch – not a woman but a female golden retriever who is in heat. I am getting very excited and I pull at my leash to get to the bitch but she holds me back. She puts me in a cage next to the female. I am in agony as I need to relieve the pressure in my loins but there is nothing I can do. I pace in my cage for a while until I finally get tired and lie down, drifting off into an uneasy sleep.
The morning comes and with it a new discovery. The female and I are able to communicate by barking and body movement, all of which is very natural to me now. I learn she was once a human just like me until her sister changed her into a dog. Her name is Angela and she is a benevolent witch unlike her spiteful sister. Angela had always gotten the attention of the men while Agatha was too repulsive. Agatha could not alter her own appearance so she had settled on making her sister unavailable to any human male. I am just an unlucky pawn in her plan who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
A few days pass and it may only be instinct but I think I am falling for Angela. One night Agatha inadvertently leaves the door to my cage slightly ajar so I am able to get out. I am able to pry the other cage open after a while and Angela and I escape to a nearby alley. My libido is in overdrive from her scent and our instincts run wild. All I can say is canine sex is amazing. After finally getting some relief we return to our cages until we can plan a final escape. We manage to ensure we will be able to get out again when we want.
The next morning we watch as Agatha leaves the kennel. She has not bothered to come check on us so she has no idea we ever left our cages. Now is our chance. Angela and I find an open window so we can get into the house. She goes straight to a cupboard where there are lots of powders. Finding the one she wants, she moves the bottle along the shelf with her nose until it crashes to the floor where she can lap some of it up. Almost instantly she changes into a beautiful young woman with flowing blonde hair. She grabs a nearby towel to cover herself up. Before she can change me back Agatha comes storming through the door.
“So you thought you could escape me bitch. I knew I could never trust you Angela.” I can tell she means to do harm and my canine instincts to protect my mate kick in. I jump at Agatha, diverting her attention long enough for Angela to cast a spell that freezes her.
“I will not kill you dear sister but I will see to it that you do no more harm.” With a few mumbled words Agatha begins to change, becoming a Chihuahua, rendering her completely harmless with no hope of ever becoming human again.
Angela calls me to her and I quickly go to her side, wagging my tail happily. She tells me to stay so I do. “Good boy. I have a gift for you.” I try to show my appreciation but find I cannot move. I have a strange yet very pleasurable tingling sensation going through my body. I am quickly changing. In a matter of a few seconds I am human again. She helps me to stand. What a strange feeling after being on four legs. She leads me to a mirror where I get a look at my naked body. What I see is nothing like my old self. I am younger than before, now almost 25. I have short golden blonde hair, am very well built, am about 6’1, and have a great manhood . The collar I wore has become a silver chain with dog tags as a reminder of my canine adventure. My mind is completely restored yet now I also have the memory of being a successful young businessman with a passion for water sports, surfing especially. She produces a pair of board shorts that I put on. I stand there admiring the stud I have become. “Come on Nick. We need to relax and have some fun. Lets hit the beach.”
That was exactly a year ago today and marked the beginning of my new life. I bought a beachside cottage for us to live in. Agatha lives with us and I am sure it irks her no end to see her sister happy. I revel in the life I have found with Angela. I grab my board as I head out to catch some waves. Time to enjoy the dog days of summer.
Very different angle - nice work.
ReplyDeleteI like it. Very different.
ReplyDelete