Sunday, March 24, 2013

Protection, la segunda parte

by Slick Psych
 
A year has passed since I became the man that I was always meant to be. I stretch my glorious body under the silk sheets and look over at my clock. 9AM. Perfect.

I tease my cock with my beefy fingers.  Somewhere in there, the essence of the first Juan watched through my piss slit, admiring my handsome face and now hairy chest.
 
 
I rub the fur on my chest, realizing that it must have been about 3 months since my last waxing. I take my iPad from my bedside and make a note to myself to schedule an appointment with my stylist in France next weekend. To myself, the god of a man I have become, I say: “Buenos días, Juan. Espero que hoy sea un buen día. Por otra parte, cada día es un buen día- Yo soy el directorde esta vida y mira lo que han hecho en en un tiempo tan corto..”
 
 
After I initially became Juan, I had to act quickly to readjust this life. I purposefully left myself as the heir of that crazy white dude’s money. In my last few breaths as that man, I had drafted a suicide not saying that I was flying off somewhere in South America never to return and to not search for my body. Luckily, the weekend that I became Juan was a perfect time to implement that plan. I had purposefully been dethatching myself from my friends at work for a year and acting rather morose during family gatherings. I had to play the part of that man, though I hated every minute of it.

I hated my old life. I hated being an upper middle class white kid who was handed everything throughout his life with no strings attached. I felt as though I had never truly had to work from the ground up in making my life. When Juan came into the picture while we were in college, I envied him for his charm as well as his heritage. I know that may seem like a twisted thing to say, but I deeply respected him for having had worked so hard to be where I was.

After I was absorbed into him, I knew every detail of his life. My life. I knew that I used to be involved in gangs to help support my mami. I knew that it was only after finding mentors to help me redirect my life that I worked hard in school, struggled in my English classes, and finally earned a spot at State – no scholarships, though, because I had not been a good student. That’s when that crazy obsessive white dude walked into my life. I could tell that he had a thing for me because he was always trying to compliment me on every little thing that I did – like I was a god. I knew that honkey was gay and into me… but I didn’t care. I developed a friendship with him and it was his admiration of me that seduced him into giving me a lot of his money.

After a few months go by, he confesses his infatuation. Flattered, I play along acting like I could like a clown like him. He must have known that I was never really serious.

I sit up in my bed and stretch. I rub my masculine legs and feel the hairs on it. I love my fuckin body, man. It’s so damn sexy. Just touching me makes me want to cum. I rub my nipples and begin to stroke my nice cock. You see, I’m a man of sensual pleasure. A true “Latin lover.” I take my time with love making. Especially to myself.

I massage my cock, looking at myself in the mirror as I do, and shoot a nice load. I wipe it up and eat it for breakfast. I can’t get enough of my taste.

I call into work.

“Tom, it’s Juan. Que paso?”

“Hey! Hola Juan” comes a redneck voice with a horrible Spanish accent. White people amuse me when they try to speak my tongue.

“Listen, ese, I feel sick today. I think that I’m going to take a couple days off to recharge. Have Louisa take my calls from the companies that you don’t undertand.”

“Ahh boss, c’mon. Me practico mi espanol mucho ahora que me comprendo todas  cosas.” I cringe when I hear his horrible attempt.

Tom hates that I am in a higher position, just because of my skills. Not my fault.

“Oh, así que cuando nuestro mayor inversor comienza a hablar a ti pronto, y en unalengua vernácula que no estamos acostumbrados, que espera entender todo, eh. , usted es un dueño de mi lengua y seguramente usted entiende todo lo que sale de mi boca, estúpido imbécil.”

“Okay Juan, I get it. Have fun. Bye.”

I light a Cuban cigar and walk around my house naked. My domain. My body. My life.

On second thought, I’m going to go to France today. I need a haircut and a facial trim. After that white dude died, I took over his job. Turns out that they needed a Spanish speaker for that position and they were desperate to fill it right away. Too bad about his suicide, but that dude was crazy. I feel bad for having had manipulated him, but I knew that I deserved what he had. 

3 comments :

  1. WTF at the suicide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He didn't really kill himself, if you read the previous chapter, it says that the narrator used a spell, and turned into a spirit, then possessed Juan (whose body he is now in.) They both share it, but the narrator is in control still.

      He made the 'suicide' story as an excuse to make a will, so that his new body would get all of his money.

      Anyways, nice work, Slick!
      I can really imagine his horrible accent on the phone. :)

      Thanks for continuing!

      Delete