Saturday, March 16, 2013

Caption This (16 Mar)

Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write..

**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**

tumblr_mczpwu2ryv1ro71ggo1_500

Thanks to CAIN for sending in the picture

2 comments :

  1. I'm telling you dude, this place is amazing! They can give you just about any type of body you could imagine, so long as it's thin or athletic.

    What? How would I know?

    Haha. You didn't know me before, man. I was this overweight white nerd and now look at me! I had always had a fascination with black guys, and I had always wanted to have a ripped body, but I could never manage to lose weight. They took what I told them and came up with this body, isn't it amazing? I've got more muscle than I could have dreamed of, and I've got the caramel colored skin I had always wanted.

    Come on, trust me. Just go in. You won't regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope tehres a back story to the bodies being sell here.. like how the bodies are being stolen and then sold. and the guys being sold are programmed somehow to let the others tried them even touch them in the show room

    ReplyDelete