Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Bonus: Straight Possession

by CAIN

tumblr_mdsfueXQOW1r6k7xuo1_500
I don’t know what happened, but suddenly I found myself standing in my bathroom looking at myself in the mirror wearing only my gym shorts.

“Oh, good… You’re finally awake.” I said to myself in the mirror. Well, I didn’t say it, but the words came out of my mouth in my voice. Suddenly I thought I was dreaming.

“No, sorry Mr. Graham, you’re not dreaming.”

“So you can hear what I’m thinking?”

“Duh, I am you; well I mean I’m controlling your body right now at least.” Then my body started flexing in the mirror, rubbing my hands over my large veiny biceps, feeling my rock hard abs. “And what a nice body it is. Yep, Ms. Cooper will definitely get good use out of this.” My body said, grabbing my crotch provocatively. “I wasn’t too sure about the gray hair though, but I think it works. But if I want I could dye it and probably look a couple decades younger.”

 

“Ms. Cooper? My neighbor. I don’t understand, who are you, what are you doing in my body?” I was really scared now, there’s no way this can be real.

“Hmm, should I tell you who I am or just let you keep freaking out… It’s actually kinda a rush to let you freak out on me. But then I’m just a punk kid who likes causing trouble, right Mr. Graham?”

“Fuck, Ben? Why?”

Ben Norris, he was the teen down the block. He always ran around with another teen breaking stuff and pissing off the neighborhood. He was only 14, and I was pretty sure in a few years he’d be in juvenile hall, working his way to prison a few years later.

“Shit, don’t you listen dude, I said Ms. Cooper. She’s been wanting a piece of this body for years now, and she told me if she got me into your body, that she wanted me go bang that pussy all night long.”

“But… I’m gay, and I have a partner, I’ve never been with a chick, why would I fuck Ms. Cooper?”

“Fuck dude, you’re dumb. YOU won’t be fucking her, I will, and I’ve been with plenty of chicks, just none Jackie’s age before. Though she’s banging as fuck, and I’ve been wanting to get up in that for a couple of years now, but ya know, the whole underage thing kinda stops a 35 year old MILF from hooking up with a 14 year old.”

Jackie Cooper was my neighbor, she moved in about 5 years ago, and has been hitting on me ever since, even though I made it clear I’m gay, and even though she’s met my partner on over a dozen occasions. There’s just no getting through to some people I guess. And now I have this 14 year old kid controlling my 49 year old gay body so he can fuck some 35 year old chick. What the fuck?

“And as for your partner, I don’t really give a shit. Thought about taking his body since he’s younger, but Ms. Cooper wanted this one. But my buddy Luke might get to enjoy some college aged pussy with your boy’s body if all goes well with Ms. Cooper tonight.“

Mike was my partner, 28 years old and a senior at the local college after getting out of the military. We met at the gym 6 years ago, started working out together, and one night he came out to me. We’ve been dating ever since. He lives with me now, though he’s out of town this week to visit his family back east.

“Fuck yeah Tom Graham, this is my body now, and I’m gonna impregnate the shit out of that bitch tonight. “ Ben said, once again triumphantly flexing my massive body. “I gotta say, I would probably never be able to be this big on my own, but now that I am in this huge body, I’m really getting off on the power and size. This is fucking awesome!”

He whipped out my cock, raging hard at its full thick 9 inches and started pumping it for all its worth. “Fuck dude, this is way better than my teen cock. I usually shoot in a minute tops, but this is the third time I’m jacking this beast, and each time, it takes me way longer and I shoot so hard and so far, I know Jackie will be carrying my baby in no time.”

“Ben, please, don’t do this, I don’t want to fuck Jackie, let alone have a kid. Just please Ben, let me have my body back, please?”

“Fuck no dude, this is my body now, I’m not giving this shit up.” He said, getting closer and closer to orgasm, at least I could still feel it even though I wasn’t in control. I gotta admit, it was a weird feeling, almost like someone was giving me a hand job.

“Yeah, you liking that Tom? Well, I know I’m liking it, and while I’d love to torture you and keep you from feeling what you used to feel in this body, I’m liking this way too much to give up.” The orgasm was getting closer and closer now. “Oh fuck dude, shit, oh yeah. Fuck yeah, I’m gonna shoot, fuck!” And out shot six strong shots, all over my mirror. We both felt the euphoria and it was incredible, way more powerful than when I would jack myself off.

He smirked to himself in the mirror, wiping the sweat from our forehead, and then he pointed at the mirror where the cum was slowly streaking its way down to the counter. “See that Tom, this used to be your shit, but now it’s mine. And in a few hours, your little swimmers will be making their way up Jackie’s pussy and making a little baby Tom.”

“Yeah, but for now, it’s time for a nice long shower, and then I’m gonna take this fine work of art to the gym and get the full effect. Then go over to Jackie’s so she can worship all this powerful muscle as I fill that juicy pussy with this fucking huge slab of man meat all night long.”

I was starting to feel hopeless and wasn’t sure if there was anything I could do to change this situation. Was there any way I could push him out of my body? Could I reassert control over my body and stop him and Jackie from whatever they were planning?

In no more than ten minutes, Ben had gone through my closet and drawers and pulled out a gym outfit. One I’m sure he’d seen me come home in often. Tight red sleeveless shirt and black shorts. He started the shower and while he was waiting for it to warm up, he once again surveyed my naked body in the mirror.

“Fuck Tom, how did you get this big? You had to use roids, right? I mean, how many dudes your age are this big?” Embarrassed and unable to hide the truth, I admitted using a mix of different types of steroids, HGH, and some other hormones that I had easy access to working in the medical field.

“Oh shit! You jacked this shit from your hospital? Heh, maybe you’re no angel yourself, eh Tom?”

“No, I didn’t steal it, I just have a friend who works with hormone replacement stuff, and he writes me a script every month for my stuff.”

“Hmm, well I guess I’ll have to keep that up then if I’m gonna be Tom Graham going forward, right?” I was hoping this was only going to be temporary, and I didn’t even want to think about always been a passenger in my own body. But I sheepishly agreed.

“Why do the roids dude? I mean, yeah, being this big is awesome, but at your age, do you really need to be this big? You work in a hospital; it’s not a very physical job, right? I mean, you’re not wrestling 300lbs dudes onto gurneys, right?”

“No, it’s just, well. You wouldn’t understand Jeff. It’s something you being straight you will probably never deal with.”

“What, that it makes you more attractive? Dude, chicks dig muscle too. Well, maybe not this big, but they do like a guy in shape more than someone who’s just fat or skinny without muscle… You know, like I was before I got your body.”

I pictured Ben as I knew him. 14 years old, just starting puberty, stood almost six feet tall, very skinny and lean, blond shaved head and a big scar on one side, probably from either a fight or a fall I’m guessing. If he would stay out of trouble, he would probably grow up to be a handsome looking guy, naturally charismatic, and already tall for his age. But apparently it wasn’t enough to fuck up his own life; he wanted to fuck mine up too.

“Dude, quit with the drama, I’m not gonna fuck up your life. Jackie doesn’t want child support or any shit like that, she might want to get fucked more than once if I don’t knock her up right away, but I’m fine with that.”

“Yeah, and what about Mike? You said your buddy Luke might take him over too. I mean, it’s not like we have a say in it, right?”

“No, that’s true, you don’t. And chances are Mike and I’d still be together, but just not like you guys were since we’re not gay, well at least I’m not. I’m pretty sure Luke ain’t, fuck if I know. “

“So I’m just going to be stuck a passenger in my own body is what you’re telling me, don’t you see how fucked up that is?”

“Ok, yeah, I agree it sucks, but dude, this was a perfect opportunity for me. I mean shit; you know I was on my way to prison. I come from a fucked up family, my dad left us a decade ago, my mom is too busy getting high and fucking half the town, and my older brother is a drug dealer and heavy into meth. Being you was a way out. I mean, I promise I’m not gonna get into a bunch of trouble like I did before. This is a second chance for me, I’m not gonna waste it.”

“Well, that’s fine, but what about me?”

“What about you? What do you want me to do? Do you want to be me instead? Jackie could probably do that, but honestly, do you think that’d be better? At least this way, you can kinda guide me a bit, we can work together. I mean, I’ll be in control, but I still kinda need you to give me some guidance, ya know?”

“Again, it feels like I don’t have a choice in any of this, and that’s what’s the most fucked up about it.”

“Ok, you want a choice? I can either ignore you and then you’ll be nothing but a memory and I’ll do my own thing, or you can help me out, help me be you, and it won’t be so bad. Yeah, things will be different, but I’m not going to change your life completely.”

“Ben, I’m gay, I have a partner who lives with me. How exactly is you fucking the neighbor lady and breaking up my relationship, let alone my life, not changing it completely?”

“Yeah, well of course that’ll be different. I’m sorry dude, I’m not gay, it’s not gonna happen. I have no attraction to dudes.”

“Well, could have fooled me the way you were getting off on my body.”

“That’s different Tom, it’s my body now, so it’s not gay, it’s just… Well, it’s like jacking off now. Yeah, it’s a different body, a fucking huge body and huge cock, way bigger than my old one, but it’s still my body and cock.”

“Ok Ben, if that makes you feel better about it, but if I was straight, found myself in another dude’s body, I think touching his body sexually would be pretty weird. But that’s just me. I mean it’s one thing to toss a piss, take a dump, or even shower in a different body, but getting off on another dude’s body is kind of the definition of gay.”

“Except, it’s not another dude’s body, it’s my body now. Like you never turned yourself on?”

“Well of course I did, but I’m gay, gay guys are turned on by other guys.”

“Well anyway, it’s not important. It’s my body now, I’m going to use it anyway I want to. But like I said, I’m not trying to fuck up my life again. I’m pretty much going to go on being you, just a straight you. And all Jackie wants is your kid, she doesn’t care about money, getting married, or anything like that .She just wants to carry your baby.”

“Why though? I mean, why not just ask me to give her some sperm or something?”

“Fuck you’re oblivious about straight people Tom. She wants to get fucked… fucked in that tight pussy of hers. You can’t get fucked by a turkey baster full of baby batter; it’s just not the same.” He said grabbing my cock again. “She wants this meat to fill her up, make her scream and make her cream.”

“That still doesn’t answer my question, why is it so important that she have my baby? She’s not unattractive; she could have any guy she wanted, why does it have to be my baby?” I asked, trying to piece together the puzzle I’ve found myself in.

“Fuck, I don’t know dude, I didn’t bother to ask. She just offered me the chance to control your body in exchange for me fucking her until she’s pregnant. I mean, if you were a skinny little teenager with a life on course to go to jail, wouldn’t you jump at the chance without asking a bunch of questions?” He said, making his way to the shower, opening the curtain and stepping inside, letting the water flow through my short gray hair and make its way down my muscular body. He’s right I guess, I mean, if I was in his position, I’d probably do the same thing too.
“See, sometimes you just have to accept what’s happing and go with the flow. Now, I have an awesome body to get clean and then go to your gym and get pumped up.”

And wash my body he did, it was very erotic feeling someone else move my own hands all over my body. If it weren’t for the fact that I had no control over it, how it was almost like being raped from within, I might have enjoyed the experience. Instead, all I could do is just accept it and relax, and let Ben do whatever he was going to do, because I had no way of stopping him anyway. Which included jacking off yet again, but this time he didn’t cum, he just teased himself, pushing himself as far as he could go. “I gotta pace myself; I don’t want to be a minute man for my special night tonight with Jackie.”

He dried off and grabbed the shorts, about to put them on without any underwear until I stopped him, “Ben, you’re not going commando to the gym.”

“What? Why not? I always go commando, and it’s my body, I’m going to do what I want with it.”

“Look, you annoying little shit.” I said, pissed off now, unable to hold back my anger anymore. “If you want to work out right, you’re not going in there without some kind of underwear. It’s for your own good to have some support down there, so just listen to me on this and do it.”

“Damn, Tom, grew some balls there, huh?” He smiled at me in the mirror, “OK, you win; I’ll go grab some of those tight trunks I saw in the drawers. But I will be going commando otherwise, besides, as big as this fucking thing is, kinda tough to keep it locked up in some briefs or something.”

A few minutes later, he was dressed in my black and red Under Armor boxer trunks, black UA shorts, and the red cut off shirt with my old Nike Shox and short socks. I directed him what else he needed for the gym, mainly the stuff he needed for the gym bag, pre workout mix, post workout protein, towel, lock, music… the basics. Just as he was about to walk out the door, my cell phone rang. Shit, I recognized that ring, it was Mike.

“Don’t answer it.” I told Ben.

“Why not? I have to talk to him eventually anyway.” Shit, I wish I could warn him, tell him to stay at his parents and never come back.

“Well now Tom, that wouldn’t be cool now would it. I mean he is my boyfriend, right?”

“No, you ass, he’s my boyfriend, you’re straight, and you just want to use him for your friend to control.” “Yeah, that I do, I’ll admit it. But honestly, I don’t really care if that happens for Luke or not, I’m happy with things as they are. If you stay on my good side, maybe we’ll leave Mike out of this and find another option for Luke.”

Fuck, now he had me in a corner, I had to stay on his good side and hopefully I could at least save Mike from a fate like mine.

“Hey Mike, what’s up?” Ben said, answering the call. What is he doing? Is he really going to try to talk to my boyfriend and pass himself off as me?

“Just wrapping up visiting my Aunt upstate, about to head back to the city and in a few days I’ll be back in your loving huge arms.” Mike said, I could hear his smile through the phone.
Ben chuckled; I could tell that comment made him uncomfortable. “That’s tame Ben, we get a lot more graphic, if you can’t handle that, you’re in for a huge surprise.”

“Yeah, that’ll be great; I’ll be looking forward to it. Speaking of my arms, I’m about to hit the gym, so can we talk later?”

“Huh? Oh, yeah, that’s fine. I have a few hours’ drive ahead of me anyway, so yeah, we can talk tonight before bed. I can’t wait to get off on the phone with you, shit; I’ve been so boned up being away from you Tom. I miss you babe!”

“Aww… That’s cool… Um, I miss you too. We’ll talk soon, I promise.” Ben quickly hung up.

I was laughing on the inside at him and his situation.

“Not cool Tom, I’m not gonna have phone sex with your boyfriend, no fucking way.” He said, angrily.

“Oh, why not? It’s just like getting off on yourself, just you’re getting off with another dude.”

“Yeah, not going to happen. Hopefully I’ll be too busy fucking Jackie to talk to your boyfriend.”

Shit, what was I going to do? My body has been hijacked by an adolescent delinquent horned up to fuck my neighbor with my body, and worse than this, he wanted to fuck up my boyfriend’s life too. I had to figure a way out of this, if I can. There has got to be a way to reverse this, to kick Ben out and get control over my body again. Maybe tonight, after Ben falls asleep, maybe then I could try to take over. But that was a long time away, and it feels like an eternity when someone else has possession of your body.

To be continued…

8 comments :

  1. hottest one in a while SI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great writing and suspensful. Hope you continue with the story. So many cool ways this could go..his friend Luke taking over his partner's body..then they both end up gay. Or the deception of making the one partner think it's really him. great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely plan to continue this, I'm in crunch time with my final MBA class right now though, but once I am done with my program, I plan to write more like I used to. And Anon#2 yeah, I need to figure out what's going to happen with the characters myself, and why Jackie needs Tom's seed so badly. So even to the writer, it's a bit suspenseful :D

    On a side note, I don't think I did this consciously, but it's a good thing I didn't name the main protagonist "Ted", as in "Teddy Graham" heh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ admins : could we pretty please have a new label "Straight to gay" for this kind of TFs? They are so different from the "Gay to straight" stories, it would make searching them way easier ;)
    Keep up the great work, guys

    ~ Dyd

    ReplyDelete
  5. is this going to be continued? i want his boyfriend to get posssessed

    ReplyDelete