Well it is (for) now…… I know our body suit below is gutted!
That’s it folks February is over, no more “post-a-day”.
I’d like to thank all of the authors for their time in creating and publishing their work this month. I hope you all enjoyed reading the stories as much as we enjoyed writing them.
I’d also like to thank the readers and visitors to the blog. We wouldn’t be here without you. Please remember to keep the votes and comments coming as they really are an inspiration to us all.
I’m sure we will see a lot more stories to keep us all entertained but only if you get involved some more, give the authors something to work with; some votes, comments and suggestions.
este mes fue muy bueno para el blog, quiero felicitar a todos los autores por su esfuerzo, realmente me entretuvieron mucho.
ReplyDeletesaludos desde México y gracias por este mes lleno de historias.
C.E.
Thanks everyone so much!! I just wish I could write half as well as the contributors!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI lost my job in Jan and this was something to look forward to every morning when I got up!!